Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl
its been amazing, rough and scary

Yes it has, but through it all you've been there for Me ~ thank you

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #42
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Maggie, Pixie, and Tcountry are my fave glasses-wearing Olive Garden dates! And special thanks to Maggie for helping me feel less shy about Thanksgiving at Diva's and mushroom-eating teamwork!!
Thank you so much for this DC ... You have been just absolutely amazing about my trip to Houston ...
I couldn't have asked for a better date my first night here, such interesting conversation, such open sharing and great Margarita's ...
And then Olive Garden for the 2nd night - Yuuummmmm - And I will share mushrooms with you anytime ...
Can't wait to see you at Diva's ... I know how it can be rather intimidating to go to things, but also know how very much fun you will have and how you will love to meet all the people you know just by online or ones you have never even heard of before.

Anyway ... Thanks for being you, not even hesitating about entertaining me my 1st night, always looking adorable, being such great dinner company, and for being so very open and genuine.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #43
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Told you I'd be back....

Irish is so incredibly creative. I can't wait for Kinky Kraft time thursday where she has some wonderful economic torture-toy ideas. What a clever girl.

And to her Sissy...

Pixie is such a sweet, funny, energetic soul that brightens any room just by being in it.

That is all for now...
A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #44
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I compliment the folks that exchange lifestyle information respectfully and without judgement, thank you. The rest of the world could catch on to that concept.

I compliment Snowy because I tingle when she says ~rawr~
I second this!

Yes.... the world needs the spirit of the Planet!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #45
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Maggie, Pixie, and Tcountry are my fave glasses-wearing Olive Garden dates! And special thanks to Maggie for helping me feel less shy about Thanksgiving at Diva's and mushroom-eating teamwork!!
My guess is that you will be in very good company at the Diva's! At the Oakland Bash in '08, I got to meet many of the Austin folks and it was indeed, a pleasure. They know the meaning of community! Have a great time! Oh, and, savor the cooking!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #46
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

This compliment goes to ALovelyKiss. Over the years, whether we are wicked busy and not emailing or in our cocoon of sending back and forth long emails constantly, I always know that I have a sister in you. I admire your commitment to your studies and the excitement you have about learning. You are passionate about all areas of your life, and that's a wonderful quality to have. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for the positive, loving, and caring energy you bring to our very special femme friendship!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #47
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Jennifer-

We've known each other for what seems years now: You are dear to my heart- the friendship we have shared over the years has inspired me, helped me to see the value in leaving room in my heart for the least enjoyable aspects that life can often bring and during the good, bad and ugly times of life? I have savored your poetry, learned about your life in New York (I do miss living in Manhattan, I do!), and the beautiful partnership your share with your sweet-BB and the love and joy that grounds and melds the universe that the two of you share! ((( Jennifer? ))) Thank you for being you!!! ~D

PS/ thank you for your service to the community here, where you live and abroad!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Natalie,

I want to share here that you are such a dear heart and I have thoroughly enjoyed your zest for poetry, the spoken word, your sense of fashion and the wealth of knowledge you share with our online community! I have read your posts, over the years, and it was only recently in the past year or so that I actively began to cultivate a friendship with you! Thank you Natalie for the encouragement you have gifted to me, for being a willing participant in our community and for sharing your values and beliefs in ways that helps others (me included) to see all the beauty and wisdom you possess! Thank you so much for the sweet friendship we have shared!

~D

PS/ I truly love the fashion thread! (Baby Blue tutu and all!)

Old 10-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #49
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest ravfem (rhonda),

I have only known you for a little while and during that time, you have been such a source of support, encouragement, sharer of divine chocolate sweets (and lemon drops!) and I totally like the music that you post in the music forums!!! What I appreciate the most about you and our friendship, is that we can talk about anything and be there as friends for each other when life can often times be perplexing! I love your sense of humor and I do believe that the best in life is yet to come for you (and for me)!!!!
Thanks for the friendship we share and for always having a kind word to share with me!

~D

PS/ I saw a decadent recipe for lemon cake (chocolate included too!)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #50
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest DIVA (Janey),

I just want to thank you for all the kind words and lovely friendship and all the fun we have shared over the years!!!! I love your sense of humor (duct tape, being a special 'sheriff', and super coordinator of activities and fine dining experiences - twill make it to your house one day and pick pecans off the tree) and your never ending willingness to say what you mean and mean what you say and to ceaselessly renew your commitment to the health and wealth of our communal enclave here! I'm gonna stop right there for now because if I continue, I may shed a few tears today!

Yours Femme sista sista in a RED Hat,
~D

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #51
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest PinkieLee (Tonya),

Lord have mercy, I have never laughed so much as to be entertained by all your fun loving revelry in the music forum threads and for the way you impart your southern hospitality! Although we have known each other as aquaintences over the years, it has been this past year that I have gotten to know you in ways that has touched my heart! You are so compassionate, passionate, and your sense of gratitude for your family, your friends and those you know here, inspires me to harness my energy and use it wisely! Thank you so much for the love that you spread to those you know and know hardly at all! Your graciousness is truly beautiful, Tonya! Thanks for being such a beautiful friend to me and for all the encouragement and support you have been to me too!

~D

PS/ This is for you tonight, k?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #52
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest Tabitha,

Thank you so much for the compassionate support you have been to me during my eldest sons' demise... Thank you so much for reaching out to me during a very difficult time in my life as I watched with horror, the details that spiraled out of his and my control to help him when he needed me most! I think that our being mother's to our children who have served our country is one of the toughest roles a mother could ever endure. Thank you for F*cking much for all the love and tender care you have given to me during a very difficult time in my life. I continue to champion his cause and do all I can for him because despite what has happened, he did give up his life to serve our country and deserves so much more that I could ever give to him! Because of your influence in my life, this hardship has helped me to retool my ability to respond to serious pressures in life that I never knew to exist! You are the sweetest and I send you much Femme love today!

~D

PS/ thank you so much for the beautiful cards you leave on my friendship page! Thank you Tabitha!!!!

Old 10-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #53
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest Gemme (Kat),

You are a source of inspiration to me and this community!!!! I totally adore your sense of humor and your knack for calling out the absurdities that often stop me in my tracks! You have been so supportive to me, over the past years and I just want to say to you Kat that I appreciate you extending an invitation to me to attend next year at the Planet's Bash! We share a beautiful friendship and I want to congratulate you and Organic on your mutually shared happiness and joy and that I wish you both the best in the days to come! AND, thanks so much for all the unconditional love and kindness you have extended to me over the years!

~D

PS/ You know those circus peanuts you love? I say embrace them!

Old 10-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

*Goodness sakes!!!*

To all my friends here who know me (or not!),

Thank you so much for being a part of my life! Each and every one of you have impacted me in one way or another, over the years. To all of you, I want you to know how much it means to me to be friends with you here and to be of support to each other as we spend time on the Planet and enjoy ourselves and learn along side of each other. You all have brought valuable gifts of intellect, wisdom, compassion, passionate discourse, and shared your sense of humor or even your sense of what upsets you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for tolerating me and all that makes me weak, strong or just plain disillusioned! Each of you have inspired me, taught me important social lessons that have helped me to be the person I am. I owe my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you and may the days to come, bless you deeply!

With much kindness and sweetness for all of you,
~D

PPS/ I have always loved James Taylor's song,
shower the people you love with love
and this goes out to all of you!!!

Old 10-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #55
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

A Lovely Kiss,
Your sweet notes and supportive words, along with your fun musical sharing is a reflection of the beautiful spirit that is you. You make this Planet a nicer place to be!

Pashi
Old 10-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #56
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Ms Gemme,
Could you be any cuter? And a great a** too? Giggling........

Pashi
Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #57
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Spirit Dancer,
You have proven to be a true friend and such a beautiful human being. I you! And then there is your writing, beauty comes from beauty....

Pashi
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #58
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Dearest Pashi,

You are such a sweet friend to me!!! I've gotten to know you over the years and even though we never got to know each other in Ashland, we've overcome that, yes? LOL! Thanks Pashi for offering your alternative medical views here, for writing such beautiful poetry and for all the love you spread to members of the community here! Thank you too, for being such a sweet friend to me!

~D

PS/ It's nice to see you here today! (((( YOU ))))

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #59
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say that Ravfem is something special. She gave me a whole Toblerone today ... and threatened to beat me up if I told anyone. You know that she doesn't share. So this was real special. Besides, I'd like to see her try and whup me
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #60
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I want to give a shout out to many of the butches and Transmen that I have learned from. I may not always agree with them but I do respect them and some of their values.

ABbutch, Strappie, Theo, Thinker, Boots 13, Stearns, CityButch, Dredgeek, Hack, Blade, FR, Mike, Jack, Tommi, Dylan, Rope, Toughy, TD, Jess, Corkey, Metropolis, Bulldog, SnackTime, Linus, Self Made Man, Logan, BigButchMindy, blackboot, Mr. Bent, Ezee, Atomic, Liam, Thoreau, AT, Joe, DapperButch, BestButchBoy, Firegal, BlackLeather and Frost. I am sure I am forgetting some. There have been many that have passed through the years.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: