Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #61
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

I dont sort them or put them in patterns or microwave them or freeze them. I don't care much about the colors since they all taste the same, but I do look at them before I eat them and prefer the peanut ones.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #62
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Mmmmm...makin me hungry!

I eat mine in cookies! Monster cookies or in those cookie ice cream sandwiches...YUMMY!

I think I eat butterfingers funny. First I eat all the chocolate on the outside. This takes some talent lol and then I eat the orange center. Its like a giant chico stick
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #63
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Texas View Post
I dont sort them or put them in patterns or microwave them or freeze them. I don't care much about the colors since they all taste the same, but I do look at them before I eat them and prefer the peanut ones.
OOOH! I have questions. Do they look back at you? Do they get nervous when you look at them? Do they try to wriggle out of your hand? Are the ones you haven't picked up yet able to see you eat their compatriots? Do they try to keep from making eye contact with you when you are trying to pick which one to eat next? Have you ever had the feeling that they were moving away from the others you were picking up to avoid being picked up themselves?

Thanks for any info you can give me
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #64
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I eat M & M's as.... A LAST RESORT when I am desperately craving sugar and there is absolutely NOTHING ELSE in the house. Any port in a storm and all that. And trust me, if there is a storm brewing you better not make waves in the sweet department

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #65
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

I'd thought M&M's was going to be a euphemism for something... we truly are just talking about M&M's!

Ok... when I have the time and space (too much eating on the go), I like to separate all the colors. Then I'll eat one from each pile. If the distribution is severely skewed then I will either make patterns with them and eat in order of the pattern OR I'll determine how many I need to eat from each pile each time so that all piles are finished in the same round.

Orange pile is first, then tan which I separate from the brown. Green is usually last.

Yeah, I have issues!
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #66
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

oooohm gaga..you're all exciting me! (more)
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #67
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

oooohmmmi'mgettingsoexcited!!!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #68
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

OK

I am totally craving M&M's right now, but I have none. Could one of you slip me a few? Any color, or combination thereof will do.

For an M&M today, I will gladly repay you Tuesday!

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Smooches,
Keri
Old 12-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #69
jlw

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

jlw is on a distinguished road

My word, I didn't know the very thought of how a person eats a M & M's could make me so crazy! I am now going to go to Walmart and watch the adults that by M & M's and dream about how they eat M & M's
jlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #70
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Oy ya just had to get this one going... Ahahahaaaaaaa

I separate them by color first. Whichever has the most of one color lines up at the top, the next highest files in line in front of them and so forth till I get to the least amount of one color...

example:
R R R R R R
G G G G G
Y Y Y Y Y
B B B B
O O O
B B B

I eat from the least column of all the colors and off them first, eventually working my way to the column that has one of every color... Yeh I know... pretty OCD... oops! There are worse things in life right?
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #71
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

OMG ! !!
My adorable sweet handsome, smart and considerate Son who just started working for the first time four weeks ago, brought me the first spontaneous gift of his life and guess what it is?

A 19.20 ounce bag of M&M's I had to hide it from itself or go in to sugar overload.

M & M Anyone?
Smooches,
Keri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #72
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

me girlfriend recently sent me a bag each o' da dark choc'late mint & raspberry m&m's. it was pure decadence...
Old 09-25-2013, 01:51 AM   #73
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Eating M&M's straight out of the bag tonight - no sorting. I need it for it's medicinal effects tonight, not for it's visual stimulation.
Smooches,
Keri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #74
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm.. M&Ms are probably the only snack besides cans of mixed nuts that I actually DO have a routine for.

1: I only eat popcorn with no butter and no salt. I either mix my M&Ms in or I use a white cheddar powder.

2: I sort them out by colour, and then eat the odd numbers so that they all have the same amount. THEN I eat them one at a time, sucking on each one til it's just a chocolate taste. I start with the dark colours and work my way down to the light colours. I actually have to pay attention while I do this or I'll not suck on them as long, I'll wuss out and chew it.

3: I prefer the peanut, then almond, then plain, then dark chocolate. I saw someone said that there is a raspberry flavor, and now my wife will have a mission. Snacks are my weakness and since the wife is controlling my eats, I'll probably have to give up my nightly ice cream for a small bag.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM   #75
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I keep them in the fridge, takes them longer to melt.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #76
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

lol, this is totally weird but when I eat M&Ms, I only open up a little corner of the bag so that I can't see inside and I try to psychically predict which color will come out next.

Also, if get two or more of the same color at once, it means I win - especially if I've predicted it;
[who is playing against me, I do not know] and the prize is good luck; and the more candies of the same color at once, the bigger the win and better the luck because, of course, the odds are against that happening and you know, lol, it's not at all ridiculous to think this way.

I have no idea how, why, or when this started; as I remember, I have just always done it. lol, so just how much am I showing my crazy here?

Last edited by Smiling; 10-20-2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: lol, don't judge me!
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 07:01 AM   #77
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation

These are not a snack option anymore but when they were...

I ate them sorted by color ... The color with the least amount got eaten first. I also liked the chocolate on the peanut ones best but don't care for the nuts.., so I would suck all the chocolate off and throw away the peanuts....

Old 10-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #78
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

No M&M's for me today.

I just wanted to tell all you weirdo M&M sorting folks that I think you are extremely cool (and also deranged.) I look forward to posts in the M&M thread almost more than any other. Much love to you all.
Smooches,
Keri
Old 10-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #79
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,092 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

No patterns, no sorting beforehand...but I do try to eat the blue ones last....they are my favourites.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #80
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Once upon a time there lived a King.
The King had a beautiful daughter, The PRINCESS..
But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched would melt.

No matter what;
Metal,
Wood,

Stone,

Anything she touched would melt.

Because of this, men were afraid of her. Nobody would dare marry her.
The King despaired. What could he do to help his daughter?
He consulted his wizards and magicians. One wizard told the King, 'If your daughter touches one thing that does not melt in her hands,she will be cured.'
The King was overjoyed and came up with a plan.
The next day, he held a competition. Any man that could bring his daughter an object that would not melt would marry her and inherit the King's wealth...

THREE YOUNG PRINCES TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE.
The first brought a sword of the finest steel.
But alas, when the Princess touched it, it melted.
The prince went away sadly

The second prince brought diamonds.
He thought diamonds are the hardest substance in the world and would not melt. But alas, once the Princess touched them, they melted.
He too was sent away disappointed.

The third prince approached. He told the Princess,
'Put your hand in my pocket and feel what is in there.'
The Princess did as she was told, though she turned red .
She felt something hard. She held it in her hand.

And it did not melt!!!

The King was overjoyed. Everybody in the kingdom was overjoyed.
And the third Prince married the Princess and they both lived happily ever after.

Question: What was in the Prince's pants?
>
>
>
>
>

M&M's of course.
They melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
What were you thinking??

I WORRY ABOUT YOU SOMETIMES.