Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about feet?
Gross! 19 21.35%
Pretty! 13 14.61%
Hot! 13 14.61%
All of the above 10 11.24%
None of the above 34 38.20%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #21
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
My toe nails are almost always painted black, though this Summer, I had small white flowers added on the black polish on my big toes.

Every now and then I will go with navy or really dark red or purple.
I like the black and white flowers idea. I have the special polish to create pretty pictures and patterns. I'm not very good at it, but I can pretend.

Sooooo... dark colors then eh... hmmmmmm.... well at least our toes would never clash.

I like red, but it is really hard to find a good "fuck me" red toe nail polish. Well that is how I describe the color. I am not sure how others would describe it. I have bought lots of reds over the years in what appears to be an elusive game of "find that red". If this were the shoe thread I would tell you about the super amazing fuck me red boots I bought to go with my super amazing funky swallow tailed jacket... but this isn't the right thread so I can't tell you about that. Must be the red fox in me??

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #22
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
My toe nails are almost always painted black, though this Summer, I had small white flowers added on the black polish on my big toes.

Every now and then I will go with navy or really dark red or purple.
Mine are silver as of last night.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Feet need to be taken care of for health reasons and happy feet are comfy feet.I will admit to haveing a thing about women in heels and boots...will catch my eye every time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #24
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I take care of my own feet, and like to keep my toenails painted red whether it's peep toe shoe season or boot season, but in general I really really dislike other people's feet. Feet are weird looking and are usually cold.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #25
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My name is Tamara and i have a foot fetish I love my feet rubbed, kissed, toes sucked and kissed. Especially by someone that's into it.

Being on a farm, working, etc I still keep my feet manicured, toes painted and well cared for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #26
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Sachita, I love having my feet worshipped, more than just about anything! lol

Also, for those with sore feet and foot problems, it is amazing how much a good pedicure helps! Life changing. and for those who do not like polish> have them buff the nails.

Nat, silver sounds extra sexy!

I love red polish on other people, but I feel uncomfortable wearing it myself.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #27
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I have a certain "look" that I like, on both butch and femme.

I have never known of a butch who is EVER without shoes and socks, so to see butch feet is a VERY rare opportunity!

I do like when a butch can pull of some simple flips and jeans, with the perfect amount of fray along the hem.
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #28
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Well pedicured feet, yes.

My favorite polish for my toes is pool party pink. Love.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #29
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickledPink View Post
Well pedicured feet, yes.

My favorite polish for my toes is pool party pink. Love.
Yeah, but you are among the few who actually have really cute feet.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #30
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I've see some really skanky-looking feet in flip flops.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

But yeah sexy Butch or Femme feet in flops. Yum.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #32
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I've see some really skanky-looking feet in flip flops.
So, you like this yes?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #33
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my sub must do serious foot worship...I have the most sensitive feet in the world. They are attached right to my clit. My glorious clit! (oh wait thats a different thread and NO I am not posting a photo in THAT thread!)

I take very good care of my feet..well, my girl does. He makes sure they are well cared for, pampered and fussed over.

I can barely tolerate having a mouth on my feet, especially my toes, and it is impossible for me not to wail into loud and deep moans when this happens. I do not let every lover do this to me for it is SO intense for me. I am my most vulnerable during foot fancy.

I do not want to DO foot fun. Its definitely a one way street...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #34
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default shoes/feet/shoes/feet

Feet are so intertwined with shoes for me. Feet, on their own, don't really do anything for me but I do like shoes. (I've been posting like a crazed person on the shoe thread.)

I agree with the majority of posts here, nice, clean, well-groomed feet, sans shoes, are pretty (or handsome, depending on who they are attached to.) But icky feet are just...I don't even want to think about it.

My feet love to be massaged, it's such a treat. Makes me purr.

And I always feel maximum sexiness with painted toes and heels.

I must confess I've never had a professional pedi or mani. Shocking for a Femme, I know. (Maybe this should be on the Confessions thread.) I just prefer to do it myself, thanks.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #35
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

There are close to 8,000 nerve endings in each foot.

Acupuncture meridians start or end in the feet (and hands)

Reflexes corresponding to all of the body parts, are in the feet.

So there is a reason why it feels so dang good to have our feet rubbed!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #36
Daktari

As someone who is anosmic (I was born without a sense of smell), the only time I think I smelled something is when I was having reflexology. Just sayin' like.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #37
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Well, thank you! I always thought they looked like Flintstone feet, Barney in particlular! Short and square.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #38
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
As someone who is anosmic (I was born without a sense of smell), the only time I think I smelled something is when I was having reflexology. Just sayin' like.
I get funny smells in the room when doing refelxogy. Toxins are released and when someone is on lots of meds i get this "aluminum" smell.

Having my feet done is my favorite part of a massage
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #39
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Well thank you for asking....I have been told more than once by more than one that I have 'pretty feet'...the first time I was in my twenties and the most recent in my fifties, so I guess I still got it. Thank goodness for that

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #40
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Feet - I have two and they are happy! LOL! My feet are in good condition - I have regular appointments with my Chiropodist and Reflexologist.

So long as feet don't eat socks (like my cousin's do! He's a Nurse so, it's......errr........natural? Hmmm!) and they are in good condition I have no problem. If I had a pound for every deceased that I've seen that has had poorly kept feet, I'd be a millionairess!

Edited to Add: I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with someone who has a foot fetish, but, a love of massaging my feet would be fantstic!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: