Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:51 PM   #121
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Oh wow, a lot. If I had to guess a count I would say around 15, and that does not count fleece vests or hoodies.

How many windows do you have in your place of residence total?
23 I had to go and count LOL

How many houses do you own?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:13 PM   #122
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
23 I had to go and count LOL

How many houses do you own?
I own two houses, one of them is a double wide. I actually prefer it to the three bedroom house I am living in now. It's the perfect size for me. But I was able to rent it, and I needed the income.

I don't own much, but re previous posts, I used to own several thousand books, but I purged twice and now I buy many fewer. The only other thing I have done lots of is concert going, which someone asked about. For ten years of my life, I averaged about 200 shows a year. I love live music.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #123
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

We need a question....lol
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 05:18 PM   #124
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

How many beach towels?
Old 04-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #125
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
How many beach towels?
3 unless more are hiding in my storage area.

How many new pieces of clothing have you bought yourself this week?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #126
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
3 unless more are hiding in my storage area.

How many new pieces of clothing have you bought yourself this week?
Two... even though I told myself to make that be a zero...I didn't listen to myself very well.

How many things in your home make you smile when you look at them?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #127
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Two... even though I told myself to make that be a zero...I didn't listen to myself very well.

How many things in your home make you smile when you look at them?
There are a lot. I would have to count. But, a guess would be probably 20. (that is a great question, btw)

How many pets do you have (inside and outside)?
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #128
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There are a lot. I would have to count. But, a guess would be probably 20. (that is a great question, btw)

How many pets do you have (inside and outside)?
Four inside.

Outside, oh my... I have a lot of critters who hang out/seem to live in my yard. Groundhogs, bunnies, and zillions of birds... but none of them are "mine".

How many records do you own? (As in vinyl records, not criminal)
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #129
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Four inside.

Outside, oh my... I have a lot of critters who hang out/seem to live in my yard. Groundhogs, bunnies, and zillions of birds... but none of them are "mine".

How many records do you own? (As in vinyl records, not criminal)
haha. I own 17 vinyl records all originals and I just bought a turntable about a month ago, dusted them off and just popping one on there brought back a lot of memories.

How many hummingbird feeders do you have?
The Following User Says Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 06:58 AM   #130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
haha. I own 17 vinyl records all originals and I just bought a turntable about a month ago, dusted them off and just popping one on there brought back a lot of memories.

How many hummingbird feeders do you have?
Zero. I don't have a yard. I do, however, have a ton of reeeallly tall trees on the property so I am often visited by many avian friends all the time.

How many ceramic figures/figurines do you display in your home?

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-23-2017 at 07:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:52 AM   #131
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gemme???

Do you mean like curio cabinet, shadow box figurines or ceramic clay pots/earthenware?

I used to have a somewhat moderate collection of clay pots, that I made while taking an ceramics class in college. I gave most everything I made away as gifts, but I am guessing I have about three clay items I won't part with.

Do you collect pine cones and if so, how many do you have on hand?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Do you mean like curio cabinet, shadow box figurines or ceramic clay pots/earthenware?

I used to have a somewhat moderate collection of clay pots, that I made while taking an ceramics class in college. I gave most everything I made away as gifts, but I am guessing I have about three clay items I won't part with.

Do you collect pine cones and if so, how many do you have on hand?
I meant like ceramic chachkies. Little trinkets and whatnot that you pick up and/or are gifted.

I do not collect pine cones. I was struck in the temple with one during a pine cone fight when I was a child. Not fun. They don't hold happy memories and I avoid them even now.

How many containers of paint do you have?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:26 AM   #133
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I never knew that happened to you Gemme. Truly sorry to hear about your experience.

I am not familiar with the term you used, chachkies.

Out here on the west coast, I've enjoyed collecting various types of pine cones. I use then for holiday decorations or scent them and use them as sachet for clothes closets, etc.

About paint: zero house paint: but I do have a few tube of oil paints, left over from another college art class that I took years ago.

How many Capri pants (on hand, if you wear them)?

Quote:
I meant like ceramic chachkies. Little trinkets and whatnot that you pick up and/or are gifted.

I do not collect pine cones. I was struck in the temple with one during a pine cone fight when I was a child. Not fun. They don't hold happy memories and I avoid them even now.

How many containers of paint do you have?

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 05:49 PM   #134
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Oh, I never knew that happened to you Gemme. Truly sorry to hear about your experience.

I am not familiar with the term you used, chachkies.

Out here on the west coast, I've enjoyed collecting various types of pine cones. I use then for holiday decorations or scent them and use them as sachet for clothes closets, etc.

About paint: zero house paint: but I do have a few tube of oil paints, left over from another college art class that I took years ago.

How many Capri pants (on hand, if you wear them)?
Chachkies are knickknacks, if that helps. Or dust collectors, as my gran called them.

I do own capri pants and wear them in the summer. I'd say that I have 4 pair that still fit.

How many dolls do you have?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-23-2017, 05:52 PM   #135
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Chachkies are knickknacks, if that helps. Or dust collectors, as my gran called them.

I do own capri pants and wear them in the summer. I'd say that I have 4 pair that still fit.

No dolls or capris. haha.

How many fishing rods do you own?
Old 04-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #136
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:

Oh! Okay, now I know a new term for those little dust collector type items. I still call Capri pants, pedal-pushers, lol. I love em, especially if they're made of knitted material. I have a paisley print pair that are just about worn out.

About dolls: I used to have dolls as a young girl. But don't have any dolls now. My mom has the doll her mother made her, so many years ago (a Rag Doll, similar to the Ragedy Ann doll ).

What about combs or hair brushes (can't remember if anyone has asked about this at all)?

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 08:26 PM   #137
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh! Okay, now I know a new term for those little dust collector type items. I still call Capri pants, pedal-pushers, lol. I love em, especially if they're made of knitted material. I have a paisley print pair that are just about worn out.

About dolls: I used to have dolls as a young girl. But don't have any dolls now. My mom has the doll her mother made her, so many years ago (a Rag Doll, similar to the Ragedy Ann doll ).

What about combs or hair brushes (can't remember if anyone has asked about this at all)?
I have one brush for when hair is longer and 1 comb for when it is short.

How many cabinets are in your house?
Old 04-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #138
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
No dolls or capris. haha.

How many fishing rods do you own?
None, We got rid of them long ago

How many boats do you own?
Old 04-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #139
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
None, We got rid of them long ago

How many boats do you own?
no sea sick vessels in my possession.

How many keys are you carrying around?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 08:48 PM   #140
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Jrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
no sea sick vessels in my possession.

How many keys are you carrying around?
I carry three keys on my lanyard when I go places.

How many TVs do you own?
Jrio91 is offline   Reply With Quote