Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Flash from the past ~~ Butterfield 8
Old 09-05-2017, 07:19 AM   #3062
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Logan Lucky...

i loved it, i don't think my date did though.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #3063
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Dark Skies. It was about a family that was being stalked by aliens, and they took one of their sons.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #3064
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Dark Skies. It was about a family that was being stalked by aliens, and they took one of their sons.
When I was a kid, my mom told me if anyone every took me, they'd return me in short order! I assume I was a handful ....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 01:11 PM   #3065
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a movie day on Thursday. I saw all of these movies.

It wasn't Oscar-worthy but it made me laugh.

Normally, I don't like movies that do jerky flashes and mix up the sequence of events but I liked this one quite a bit.

This movie is junk food and candy for your brain. It just so happens that I enjoy junk food and candy.

This was pretty interesting. The ends were tied up too nicely for my preference it was decent.

OMG, I cried. Such a good movie that will tickle all of your feelers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 06:41 PM   #3066
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shot Caller ~ the trailer has some spoilers~

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, also known as Jamie Lannister in GOT, in a totally different role that starts with him as a stockbroker Everyman out for a night with his wife and another couple.

It winds up with him somewhere that he never would have dreamed in his former life.

His acting is outstanding and the movie is sobering. It is violent but goes with the territory.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2017, 10:45 PM   #3067
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday Evening I re-watched Philomena (2013)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 05:48 AM   #3068
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We saw this a few days ago. Very good and very sad.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 08:07 AM   #3069
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

We saw this yesterday and it was really good. Very funny too!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 06:08 PM   #3070
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Any cinephiles interested in film festivals? I keep wanting to go... and then keep forgetting... about the Austin Film Festival which takes place in October. I mention Austin's just because it was advertised this morning on the radio. If there was a festival elsewhere .... and there were others also interested in attending... I'm game!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 06:11 PM   #3071
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Any cinephiles interested in film festivals? I keep wanting to go... and then keep forgetting... about the Austin Film Festival which takes place in October. I mention Austin's just because it was advertised this morning on the radio. If there was a festival elsewhere .... and there were others also interested in attending... I'm game!
Seattle Lesbian & Gay Film Festival 2017
Oct 12-22, 2017
Established in 1996, the Seattle Lesbian & Gay Film Festival boasts the title of being the largest event of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. The event aims to showcase the finest new works being created in the LGBT film world and features both emerging and established talent. In addition to a diverse program of films, the festival provides guests with opportunities to interact with filmmakers in order to gain a more in-depth look into the creative process.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 06:15 PM   #3072
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Reeling: The Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival Reeling:Nov 04 - Nov 13, 2017
Old 09-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #3073
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
PORTLAND QUEER FILM FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 29 - OCTOBER 5, 2017

ALL FESTIVAL SCREENINGS AND EVENTS TAKE PLACE AT CINEMA 21, 616 NW 21ST AVE., PORTLAND.
All Access Festival Pass: $75
General Admission: $10
Opening night film and party: $15
HUMP! screening: $15
Old 09-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #3074
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

2017 MILWAUKEE FILM FESTIVAL

SEPT. 28 - OCT. 12

The Milwaukee Film Festival, presented by Associated Bank, announces the opening of its Festival Box Office today in addition to an online box office. The main box office will be located at the Oriental Theater prior to the start of the festival, with 4 additional locations opening on September 29 at each of their festival theater.

Milwaukee Film encourages patrons to buy tickets early, noting that last year’s festival boasted a record 87 sold-out screenings, with the organization anticipating similar crowd sizes this year. Ticket holders must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to guarantee seating. Beginning 15 minutes before each film, empty seats will be sold to patrons in the rush ticket line. Rush tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #3075
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

"Hidden Figures" (and it was amazing!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #3076
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

It sure was! I just watched that a second time over the weekend.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:50 PM   #3077
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

You def have the 411 on the film festivals! Ever been to one? I've not and am really curious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

SEPT. 28 - OCT. 12

The Milwaukee Film Festival, presented by Associated Bank, announces the opening of its Festival Box Office today in addition to an online box office. The main box office will be located at the Oriental Theater prior to the start of the festival, with 4 additional locations opening on September 29 at each of their festival theater.

Milwaukee Film encourages patrons to buy tickets early, noting that last year’s festival boasted a record 87 sold-out screenings, with the organization anticipating similar crowd sizes this year. Ticket holders must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to guarantee seating. Beginning 15 minutes before each film, empty seats will be sold to patrons in the rush ticket line. Rush tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 AM   #3078
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
You def have the 411 on the film festivals! Ever been to one? I've not and am really curious!

I've been to the Milwaukee one several times and to the Seattle one once or twice...........

I think going with a group of friends is more fun IMHO
Old 09-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #3079
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Agreed!

Quote:
I think going with a group of friends is more fun IMHO
Old 09-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #3080
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

SEPT. 28 - OCT. 12

The nice about Milwaukee's film-fest is that most movies are shown either at the Downer Theater or the Oriental Theater on Milwaukee's east-side! The rest are shown at the campus cinema UW of Milwaukee.

Tags
film, movie