Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 05-02-2017, 01:25 PM   #481
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

after the car accident I had with the semi that herniated my back, and created major soft tissue damage to the small of my back, I went belly up financially. I lost my good paying job, my expensive apartment, my fancy car, my morgan horse, etc.

I spent a few years living destitute. I barely had money for shelter, let alone food, lights, warmth. It was hardscrabble and I became mightily depressed. If not for my sister, I would have been homeless and that, my friends, is not an exaggeration.

One Christmas, someone on here, and forgive me for not remembering who, sent me a present, a lovely little make up box, that had a lid that lifts and closes, and locks. It was pink and see thru and it was filled with make up! I cried when I got it. It meant so much to me to have the trappings of being femme again, something I hadnt been able to afford.

well, I am back on my feet, and things look quite rosey in my world. I can afford it all now and while not making tons of money, I never do without again.

I use that precious make up box every day still, even tho its been years since it was given to me. And every day I remember that person's kindness. And wish them a wonderful day...

just wanted to share that today...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #482
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
The last time I ever went on a family hunting trip was when my cousin died by accidental gun shot. It's an indelible memory in my mind. Back then, I don't think any of the guns that any member of our families owned, were the type that had safety devices? Us kids were up on the hillside with our moms, watching all the males in our family dressing out the kill. We were so far removed from any place to speed my cousin to a hospital. Anyway, that unfortunate experience is primarily why I never went on those types of family type 'adventures' ever again, and primarily why I don't care for guns.
so sorry!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #483
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i wear my grandmothers wedding band on my right hand.

i believe she got married around 1929.
I wear my grandmother's engagement ring on my right hand! Not every day, but sometimes - it does not just sit in the jewelry box.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #484
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I wear my grandmother's engagement ring on my right hand! Not every day, but sometimes - it does not just sit in the jewelry box.
no way!

i wore it all those years i did massage...i felt like she was there with me...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #485
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Ride roller coasters in which ever car gets the most g-force and air time with my hands up the entire ride.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 03:49 AM   #486
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my nickname. it really just an initial "d"

when i was younger one of my aunts that i got to see could not tell the difference between a cousin and me. She would call me by my cousins name. So since my name starts with a D, she called me "D", and it stuck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 04:53 AM   #487
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
after the car accident I had with the semi that herniated my back, and created major soft tissue damage to the small of my back, I went belly up financially. I lost my good paying job, my expensive apartment, my fancy car, my morgan horse, etc.

I spent a few years living destitute. I barely had money for shelter, let alone food, lights, warmth. It was hardscrabble and I became mightily depressed. If not for my sister, I would have been homeless and that, my friends, is not an exaggeration.

One Christmas, someone on here, and forgive me for not remembering who, sent me a present, a lovely little make up box, that had a lid that lifts and closes, and locks. It was pink and see thru and it was filled with make up! I cried when I got it. It meant so much to me to have the trappings of being femme again, something I hadnt been able to afford.

well, I am back on my feet, and things look quite rosey in my world. I can afford it all now and while not making tons of money, I never do without again.

I use that precious make up box every day still, even tho its been years since it was given to me. And every day I remember that person's kindness. And wish them a wonderful day...

just wanted to share that today...

SoftSilver-

First, let me say you sound so very resilient and not only that- you sound like the type of person who would pay that kindness forward. You are a survivor. There are many of us in the world for sure. Second, I just wrote about this very type of kindness in the "instant turn-on" area- I find it highly, incredibly, and so very heartwarming when someone goes out of their way for another- even moreso when they might not even know the person's story. They do it without wanting recognition. They do it not only to brighten that person's world but also to make the world a better place at large.

I am glad you were able to survive your hard times- to come out of it "rosey" as you said. Thank you for sharing your story- it gave me my first heart smile of the day.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 07:45 AM   #488
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Since I moved out of my childhood home, I've moved 12 times.

My claim...I never moved back in, unlike my brothers! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 04:07 PM   #489
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i am extremely allergic to Wasps and bees!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #490
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am terrified of ghosts.

So tonight...I am sitting in my recliner and damn if my front door, that was closed solid, blew wide open. My Moon Doggie ran out the door and I damn near had a heart attack (my one dog was shot and killed when it escaped out the front door when a postal carrier opened the front porch door to put in packages out of the rain)..I DID have a panic attack. One, ghost! Two, ptsd from the dog.

My husband heard my screaming, and came to the rescue. He got us all in, and held me and soothed me as I calmed down.

Damn oh damn I hate even the THOUGHT of ghosts
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #491
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I am terrified of ghosts.

So tonight...I am sitting in my recliner and damn if my front door, that was closed solid, blew wide open. My Moon Doggie ran out the door and I damn near had a heart attack (my one dog was shot and killed when it escaped out the front door when a postal carrier opened the front porch door to put in packages out of the rain)..I DID have a panic attack. One, ghost! Two, ptsd from the dog.

My husband heard my screaming, and came to the rescue. He got us all in, and held me and soothed me as I calmed down.

Damn oh damn I hate even the THOUGHT of ghosts
My last store was next to an industrial company that had some low end mobile homes for sale at the border of our property line and there was one that they could NOT keep the door closed on. They even bolted the door closed at one point and it would casually swing open like nothing was holding it. Super weird.

I'm not alarmed by ghosts but I definitely believe in them and know that there are benevolent ones as well as malicious ones.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 07:23 PM   #492
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My last store was next to an industrial company that had some low end mobile homes for sale at the border of our property line and there was one that they could NOT keep the door closed on. They even bolted the door closed at one point and it would casually swing open like nothing was holding it. Super weird.

I'm not alarmed by ghosts but I definitely believe in them and know that there are benevolent ones as well as malicious ones.
when i did a ghost tour in NOLA when my friends were visiting, my pics were all filled with orbs...

i knew we were not alone!
Old 05-04-2017, 07:43 PM   #493
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

my daughter does professional psychic readings for our local alternative spirituality shop. Ever since she was a wee child, she has been conjuring up spirits. I would wake up with "travelers" entering my room. Scared the bejessus out of me! So, I KNOW there are Others out there.

She is a rotten child tho...lol. Tonite, after hearing about my scare, she sends me a photo of my grand daughter walking with her daddy, with a shadowy form of a person at the edge...at first glance, I damn near wept from how scared I was, especially since it was my grand daughter...then I realized the shadow had alien fingers...lol. WITCH!! lol...she is such a gagster with me over this stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 12:57 AM   #494
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of benevolent crone spirits visit me periodically to give advice and calm.

Also, one cat who died about 25 years ago still visits to purr at my side in bed on occasion.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:13 AM   #495
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Spirits

Years ago, While Arwen was giving me a reading, she sensed my Mamere' with me, she described her and said something she was asking about, that was spot on,

She also told me i would meet a dark stranger. i did, and we were together for over 3 years

i should have asked her how the story would end.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:17 AM   #496
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Years ago, While Arwen was giving me a reading, she sensed my Mamere' with me, she described her and said something she was asking about, that was spot on,

She also told me i would meet a dark stranger. i did, and we were together for over 3 years

i should have asked her how the story would end.
Arwen gave me a great reading once too that was spot on. Brought something up that wound up being a major deal breaker.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #497
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Heard Barry White on the radio today and my toes started tapping while I was driving...it reminded me that I learned to disco from his music and The Bee Gees. Also made me remember my mom said she taught me to dance to Elvis songs at 3 years old. For those that don't know me, I love to dance.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 02:39 AM   #498
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
For those that don't know me, I love to dance.

i do know this ! My mom was an Elvis fanatic.

to my fathers dismay, my mother had me listening to Elvis and Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:46 AM   #499
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

I lost My left big toe a few years ago.. it ran all the way home
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 04:54 AM   #500
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Heard Barry White on the radio today and my toes started tapping while I was driving...it reminded me that I learned to disco from his music and The Bee Gees. Also made me remember my mom said she taught me to dance to Elvis songs at 3 years old. For those that don't know me, I love to dance.
Hi Wolfy-

I love to dance too!! I miss going out to clubs just for that purpose. Oh, I could still go-but I am not a fan of the noise and all that comes with it now. But, you know what? I should look into other ways to get My dance on, besides in My place. Sweet memory in regards to your Mom. My Mom used to listen to Elvis and The Supremes- and I can remember she had her record player in her bedroom on top of her dresser. She would always play her music when she was cleaning. I would go in her bedroom and she would come in and take My hands and dance with Me too, though I do not know what age I was. Thank you for bringing back that memory for Me.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: