Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

fun & affection
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #2562
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not too much, sadly. I did get a load of laundry washed and put away and I scrubbed the stove top plus used, cleaned and seasoned my cast iron skillet and I took the trash and recycling out but other than that, not much. I did watch a whole season of a cute show about a ghost rock band on Netflix, but to be fair it wasn't much of an accomplishment as the episodes were short and there weren't a ton of them. I also forgot to eat lunch so I guess that doesn't help matters. Oh! I paid 2 bills too and verified all of my account balances/statuses. That's still not much, though. It was a stormy, rainy day so it was nice to just stay inside and be lazy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #2563
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow's work, work and work!

Tuesday-day off-it looks like this:
1. Drug test for an internship opportunity that could lead to yet another career change-pharmacy technician.
2. Appointment for meds prescripton
3. Appointment with counselor
4. Clean out and wash car
5. Clean kitchen
6. Work on sorting brother's stuff currently in Mt. Boxmore in my sitting room.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:11 AM   #2564
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Sequim WA.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:09 AM   #2565
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have made a list of things that need to get done today but I squeezed in a few hours at the pool. I'm taking the time to relax and float away...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 05:49 PM   #2566
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bčsame* View Post
I have made a list of things that need to get done today but I squeezed in a few hours at the pool. I'm taking the time to relax and float away...

That sounds wonderful. I wish I could float away . . . far, far away.

I cleaned my room, washed clothes, had two doctor phone appointments and a (rude) nurse phone call, and finished up some insurance paperwork.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 08:00 PM   #2567
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Currently, it's to get offline, wash my face and go to bed. Earlier, it was to deal with the money, which I did, to stop off at a couple of places, which I did, to move some furniture around, which I did and to work more on organizing things, which I did. The things I should have done but did not include some cleaning and shaving Loki.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 08:21 AM   #2568
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
Making the list today, Friday, for Saturday's shopping expedition!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 09:20 AM   #2569
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I believe we will be driving about 50 miles away to pick up a deli-case for Bevi's food service that is going up in the front part of the store. Hopefully by Monday we will be pumping out the fries, mozzarella sticks and onion rings. The deli-case will house cold cuts, cheese and Boston Market salads.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 09:28 AM   #2570
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I believe we will be driving about 50 miles away to pick up a deli-case for Bevi's food service that is going up in the front part of the store. Hopefully by Monday we will be pumping out the fries, mozzarella sticks and onion rings. The deli-case will house cold cuts, cheese and Boston Market salads.

Old 09-18-2020, 09:50 AM   #2571
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Come on over my friend. Get out of that smoke and yours will be on the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #2572
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I’ve got the itch for kitchen toys. Since I can’t remodel until after this virus is out of the way, I will satisfy myself with a trip to Sur La Table this afternoon.

It’s the small pleasures…
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 01:56 PM   #2573
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

home for the evening(i think)my kittens have missed me and we're happy...no serious agenda..other then a fire tonight..something simple for supper...chili and a little chocolate maybe?....sounds really good- i'm all in ..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 08:05 AM   #2574
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Clean the gutters

I’ve been saying this for a week…
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 07:47 PM   #2575
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dental exam and was given the okay to have my teeth cleaned. The dentist, dental hygiene instructor, student and receptionist this time around are all great.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 07:57 PM   #2576
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Clean the gutters

I’ve been saying this for a week…
Guess I just had to write it down got it done before lunch!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #2577
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

AND NOW THE FEMALE COLLABORATORS ARE BEING FOISTED UPON US.
MAY THEY MEET THE SAME FATE AS THEIR TRAITOROUS SISTERS AFTER WWII

I'm going to read up on Marguerite Duras and other remarkable French feminist intellectuals ...

for instance:

The Manifesto of 343 was a petition signed by 343 French women in 1971. The petition stated that these women “had the courage to say, ‘I’ve had an abortion.'” At the time, abortion was illegal in France and therefore the petition was considered an act of disobedience.

The text of the manifesto was written by the famous French feminist and writer Simone de Beauvoir. The top of the manifesto stated:

“One million women in France have abortions every year. Condemned to secrecy, they do so in dangerous conditions, while under medical supervision, this is one of the simplest procedures. Society is silencing these millions of women. I declare that I am one of them. I declare that I have had an abortion. Just as we demand free access to contraception, we demand the freedom to have an abortion.”

The manifesto was published in the magazine Le Nouvel Observateur in 1971, and would go on to influence the passing of a law that legalized abortion in France in 1975. The law was named after another famous French feminist Simone Veil, under the name the “Veil Law.”
Old 10-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #2578
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

drying my hair..contemplating a sm salad before i leave...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 07:05 PM   #2579
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Now that I've inventoried everything I made the following lists – Have on Hand. Need to Get. Dream On. I thought I'd be done long before now but this is taking a lot longer than expected. Plus I still have a huge stack of dishes to get done before anyone shows up unannounced and gets to see how lazy I've been while they were away.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2020, 11:00 AM   #2580
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Yay! Plumber has come and gone.
New driver's license in my wallet today.
Working on kitchen, I found my lazy Susan. Now to sort spices.

Work on hutch set up. I'm going to turn the drawers into dresser for sweaters.

I think I'll probably over listen Van Halen today. Air guitar/ singer concert in kitchen....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda