Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having Indiana Fly Soup.
( a favourite in the Pence household )

In addition to the protein, the flies have a “phenomenal nutritional value” ​as they are packed with iron, calcium and magnesium – nutrients that often are lacking in diets based on only one or two staple crops.

One small serving should be enough.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 10:15 PM   #31222
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plans yesterday fell through, so my son and grandson took me an Asian fusion place for lunch today. The food was so good! My son had some sort of eel log thing. I didn't get that adventurous but my grandson did! This kid eats sauerkraut and lemons and eggplant and refried beans and oysters you name it, and now eel. So far he hasn't turned his nose up at anything anyone has thought to feed him, not once ever and he's tolerated it all very well. His pediatrician says keep at it. I'm glad they're making an effort to go beyond Gerber in a jar, expose him to different foods. His dad was like that when he was young a good not finicky eater, adventurous and willing to try new things.

Anyhow I had crab puffs, tempura shrimp, BBQ pork same as usual but each with a bit of twist, just enough to give a kick without moving so far away from the dish as you know it that you no longer recognized it. The shrimp was so good I ordered a side as my main course. Seeing how much I was enjoying it my son gave me his share too. The BBQ pork was in such an amazing sauce I craved more and more but I couldn't just sit there eating appetizers all day – how rude. My son also ordered BBQ pork fried rice and cashew chicken for us because he knows I really enjoy both. Again different than I've had before but in a way that elevated the dish yet didn't take it so far away you couldn't recognize it.

It was all so good even the tea was the best I've ever had. However best part - my grandson was so well behaved in the restaurant more than just one person commented on it. My son beamed with pride. I worked hard when my children were young to teach them good manners and people would comment on what a delight it was to have dined with us. When they got older, knowing what work it is, how much effort it takes to teach a child manners I made sure when a child was a pleasure to dine around I let those looking after them know. And now people are telling my son just what a pleasure it was to have dined with his son and that's just such a good feeling.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 07:56 AM   #31223
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight will be wings. Will put them in the air fryer or on the grill. Buttered turnips on the side.

I'm out of popsicles! Maybe a Duncan Hines keto brownie in the cup.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 10:28 AM   #31224
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Poached salmon and steamed asparagus. Coffee.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 01:39 PM   #31225
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

veal cutlets ~ I'll either make piccata or roll them up for cordon bleu ~ or just cutlets w/ tom. sauce. all I know is soon I have to go prepare the veal.
Old 10-13-2020, 04:17 PM   #31226
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

well my fave Vietnamese place was closed already.. SOOOO i went with thai tonight. shrugs..
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 07:30 PM   #31227
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I pulled together a bbq chicken club salad. I added mandarin slices too!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 07:39 AM   #31228
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
well my fave Vietnamese place was closed already.. SOOOO i went with thai tonight. shrugs..
What did you order?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:55 PM   #31229
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Wings in the air fryer with green and yellow squash sautéed with onions, fresh dill, and butter.

Easy and good.

Red popsicle for dessert.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 05:50 PM   #31230
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Green salad with jicama and radishes, cilantro dressing
Leftover barbecue chicken
Fresh blackberries

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 05:53 PM   #31231
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I had salad and then bread with hummus.

Salad was spinach, green pepper, feta cheese, and italian dressing. The hummus I got free (!) with a promotional coupon. Woot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 06:30 PM   #31232
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a "light" Caesar salad and an apple. Water to drink. Apparently, what made it 'light' was that the cheese was missing. The salad still came with croutons. Even bigger ones than in the normal salad so I'm perplexed about that. I still ate them, of course. I'm not a fool.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 07:47 PM   #31233
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Tourtie're with mashed potato and gravy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 10:47 PM   #31234
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

I had a fried chicken sandwich from The Habit, and fried green beans.
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 01:49 AM   #31235
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Lemon Garlic Pork Loin Fillet,
Green Salad
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:08 PM   #31236
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

A slice of homemade Keto Lemon Pound Cake

Had planned on having chicken but lost my appetite for a meal while making the cake.

And here’s the recipe: https://joyfilledeats.com/keto-lemon-pound-cake/

I used a hand mixer instead of a processor. It came out pretty good. Overdone on the sides and bottom. Next time I’ll double up on the parchment paper. Texture was almost perfect and way better than expected. I used monk fruit for sweetener and it’s the best I’ve tried so far.

It helps that I haven’t had real pound cake in ages.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #31237
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Chicken, fries and gravy. OMG bad butch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 08:56 PM   #31238
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an "ultimate" Caesar salad tonight. What makes this 'ultimate' is that it comes with cheese, croutons AND spices and black pepper. Plus it has the full fat dressing. It's the small things. Water to drink and a Halo for dessert.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 03:59 PM   #31239
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Big green salad with extra avocado
1/2 Amy’s organic margarita pizza
Pomegranate

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 04:25 PM   #31240
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

I tried a new recipe. Tortellini Minestrone soup from Gimmesomeoven. It was quite tasty!.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food