Old 01-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #41
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

. . . you realize that you are talking about the wrong Kyle or Tyler or Mackenzie to a parent at Open School Night.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #42
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #43
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #44
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #45
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you are talking to yourself out loud and don't realize that someone has come in and has overheard you.. :S
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #46
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you keep gushing over the unique design of someone's new corset. Only to eventually realize that her Dom put it on her wrong and he is standing there, basking in the glory of how pretty she looks in her new corset-that she is wearing upside down AND off center by about 90 degrees.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #47
buttercupmuffin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

buttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you bump your own thread so that you can continue to share in others awkward moments and not just your own.
buttercupmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to buttercupmuffin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #48
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

LDR first date. You finally get to meet this wonderful gorgeous, femme woman you've been talking to over long distance for months. She cooks a terrific meal ... steak, baked potatos, salad - all the good stuff. After dinner, you both go into her living room and stretch out on her two long sofas - your heads are close. You talk, talk and laugh so much. I was having the best time ever. We were both laughing so hard out of control ... and then ... I farted ... loudly. That made me laugh even harder. I finally got enough breath to say, "I farted." It took her a minute or two to get enough wind in between hysterical laughter to say, "I know." And we both continued laughing - the kind where my stomach was hurting and I still was unable to stop.

Later, there was discussion about me needing to have a tshirt with this printed on the front: I fart on the first date.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #49
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you realize you've just had a lovely conversation with the butch of your dreams only to get in the car and see lipstick all over your front tooth in the rearview mirror!
Old 01-16-2012, 11:26 PM   #50
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you type out a post for this thread, hit send and realize you aren't connected to the network.........

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #51
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when.... It's Halloween afternoon, you've had a lot of sangria and you are carving a pumpkin praying you don't lose your finger or hand (or nose for that matter) and your boss texts you and you respond with "It's Halloween, I have my hand up a pumpkin - give me 20..)... and then your boss calls the next morning to see how hung over you are....

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:58 PM   #52
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when...

you and your butch are at your parents house discussing what should be done with the empty lots surrounding their property.

When hy says "Turn it into a lesbian trailer park"

And it is the first time your father heard of your relationship
Old 01-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #53
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default replying to Corky (rep point question)

Corkey, hell yes I had fun. I had the time of my life. In fact, I never cared for a woman before or since like this particular woman.

Thanks for rep!
(my apology for incorrect spelling of your name in subject line - tried to edit but unable to do so)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #54
Daktari

Default Another phone one...

That awkward moment when you hit send on that uber kinky text to your woman and realise you just sent it to the music leader at church!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #55
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
That awkward moment when you hit send on that uber kinky text to your woman and realise you just sent it to the music leader at church!
ROFL! Any cure for a sliding Halo?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #56
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
ROFL! Any cure for a sliding Halo?
I do believe it plummeted in a nano second

That awkward moment when she discovers that you've picked up the antiseptic handwash instead of the lube........whilst fisting!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #57
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I do believe it plummeted in a nano second

How many 'Hail Mary's' did you have to say for that? LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #58
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when your dress flies in your face and you realize you don't have any panties on.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #59
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

That awkward moment when you're rushing to use the restroom before class and open the door to someone in an embarrassing position. Luckily that person was a femme friend so it wasn't too horrific on either of us lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #60
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

That awkward moment when you are viewing threads on your phone and try to click something and accidently click on someone's profile so you try to backtrack and end up clicking a few more profiles in the attempt.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: