Notices

Old 07-13-2018, 08:46 AM   #141
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default A small donation.......

A friend from my hometown send me the 4th of July edition of our newspaper and while reading it, I came across an article about a fund drive to raise money for backpacks filled with assorted school suppliers for the up coming school year. The thought of any child starting school without at least one new school supply breaks my heart....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 05:34 PM   #142
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My time and energy to a worthy cause.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 04:51 PM   #143
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

A co-worker is getting married in about two weeks and we were talking about how they are doing their wedding which is going to be DIY. So, I asked if she was registered anywhere- and she said no, because they are going to build a tiny house and have already downsized. So, they are just asking family members/friends for a monetary or something to help in building the tiny house gift.

I asked if there as anything she needed for the DIY wedding and she told me a story about how a friend of her's was going to give her the table center pieces that she used at her recent wedding. Well, as it turns out the friend went back on her word and sold them.

So, I said- I will get your center pieces for you. What would you like? She was all you do not have to do that, etc. etc. I said, I realize I do not have to but I WANT to. She said she would like glassware (all mismatched) that she can put flowers, tea lights, or little fairy lights in.

I am going to hit up the re-use center here or a couple of good thrift stores and buy her 12 mismatched center pieces.

Giving is one of the best feelings ever.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #144
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
A co-worker is getting married in about two weeks and we were talking about how they are doing their wedding which is going to be DIY. So, I asked if she was registered anywhere- and she said no, because they are going to build a tiny house and have already downsized. So, they are just asking family members/friends for a monetary or something to help in building the tiny house gift.

I asked if there as anything she needed for the DIY wedding and she told me a story about how a friend of her's was going to give her the table center pieces that she used at her recent wedding. Well, as it turns out the friend went back on her word and sold them.

So, I said- I will get your center pieces for you. What would you like? She was all you do not have to do that, etc. etc. I said, I realize I do not have to but I WANT to. She said she would like glassware (all mismatched) that she can put flowers, tea lights, or little fairy lights in.

I am going to hit up the re-use center here or a couple of good thrift stores and buy her 12 mismatched center pieces.

Giving is one of the best feelings ever.
I agree! Giving is much better than receiving ..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 05:08 PM   #145
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I gave Mary a twenty for a few household items that I know I'll never see any change from.............
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #146
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I give a man back his wallet that he left on the ground containing $202, 2 bank cards and several credit cards

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 07:57 AM   #147
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I gave myself a headache thinking about all the crap I need to do today..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #148
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

I give myself coffee & strength to endure the work day..... lol
I also gave my neighbour a hot cup of coffee along with a warm scone with jam...
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 02:58 PM   #149
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I Gave...

I gave away 23 tomato plants and I have another 36 which will be ready to giveaway soon.

[Not my pic but similar.]
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: