Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #61
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default why do I keep doing this to myself ?

I am stressing over this trip
-is my gear right
-is my conditioning good enough
-is the weather going to hold out
-is this insane that I keep doing this?

but I stress over every trip...like I dont have enough to really worry about.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #62
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Stressed? Who, Me? Do I look stressed?

Yeah okay I admit I'm stressed, My surgery is in two days and I admit I'm kinda freaking out here

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The tips of my nerves are frazzled and starting to spark.

Should I be concerned?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #64
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

What stresses me out? Lately, everything! lol

I was approved for a $6000 education grant, and was approved to 3 different schools. Normally, this would be a good thing. But for me... I'm terrified! lol Firstly, I don't know which school to pick...one is a local community college, one is a really good tech school, and the other is the University of North Carolina. All three are good schools, but I'm confused. I have three different areas of instruction that I'm interested in, but I can't seem to choose. Also, the biggest fear is this: I'm almost 31. It's been ages since I've been to school. What if I can't hack it? I'm scared of failure...

I have other various daily stresses, which I really need to find a good release for! lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #65
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Dixie,
I get what your saying about not sure you can hack school again at a later age in life. Heck try being my age, which is several years older than you and having to do it. I"m in the midst of doing that now, and yeah, I have good and bad semesters, mainly due to physical problems with my back that interfere and then the drugs I had to take for my back causing problems being able to focus. I decided almost a year ago not to take those heavy drugs anymore so I could focus better, and wella, the anxiety has taken over my focusing ability along with my depression running amock, and not to mention my PTSD going haywire. It's hugely an interference for me at times. So, I get what your afraid of. Hang in there, you'll be alright. Just take it slow, get your feet wet a bit, then work yourself up to more classes. Good luck.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #66
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, had more stress added to my plate yesterday. It's just not going to end like it needs to. I am so done you can stick a fork in me.
Signed,
CrispyCritter
Old 05-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The MOD and the FD Manager went at it yesterday at our staff meeting. Awkwaaaaard and stressful. Hopefully, they will resolved the issue when I come back from my days off.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #68
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Big ball of stress here.
So much to do, so little time to do it all in.
Grieving, cleaning, moving...trying to hold everyone together.
Now our cat is sick.
Whaa whaa whaa........
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #69
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Stress uggg
Is it possible to implode from stress
Hope not, or there will be a mess
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #70
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

I don't think my stress level is going to drop anytime soon dammit. In fact, I know it's not.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #71
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Stress uggg
Is it possible to implode from stress
Hope not, or there will be a mess
UGGGLllly mess... and the click refers to all that are on here thiniking about you, so, hover over the map for a while, adn think about a hover craft.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Tomorrow, I shall be stressed. Today, I rest.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #73
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:

Still stressed out, but meds are here now!! YAY !!!
I saw the New Doc today!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #74
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I am VERY stressed out. Let's see what is on my plate...

*My sister Jo died a year and a few months ago. I had to help her die from skin cancer.

*My Godfather died less than a year ago from brain cancer.

*I may have cancer - I am still waiting for the report to come back in.

*My bio-parents moved in with their favorite daughter, my sister. They have financially wrote out all of their other children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren from their Will. My one sister will inherit everything, and has no intention of being fair with any of her siblings.

*As I am aging I am finding out who are my true friends are.

*As I am aging I am finding out who my true family is.

*My car is ready to die. It is 11 yo, but has 200+K miles on it, and needs all kind of work.

*I have to keep my home up (staining shutters, deck, etc.).

*I am constantly worried about how I am going to pay for my healthcare bills, and pharmacy bills (and even more so if I do have cancer).

*Internet rumors. I am frustrated that they still come up. What is even more frustrating is that people actually believe them. Sheesh.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #75
Emmy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Emmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm stressed out about a talk I will be giving in front of my department on Saturday. It's kind of meant to be a hazing, I think, for first-year grad students, and the professors are known to ask lots of really tough questions. And I'm very nervous about public speaking even in the best case scenario.

That said, I have resolved to give the presentation with confidence, if I can. If it's panned, that's okay -people have far, far more important things to worry about than this, I understand- but I don't want to be shaky, uncertain, to come off like I'm terrified, even if I am. Fuck it. That's what I say, fuck it. No more being petrified of stupid things. Life really is too short.

Phew, thanks for listening Just had to get that off my chest.
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #76
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Stressed? Who me?
You better believe it!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #77
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Its only 12 more days till the end of the school year....

... My students are freaking out
... My kids are freaking out
... I STILL dont see any sunshine
... AND... I want it to be the end of the year as much as everyone else!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #78
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Do you ever get so stressed that you just can't even write about it?!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

Kind of like the way you can be so angry all you can do is shake or babble incoherently or just cry? Yeah, I get that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #80
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post

OMG yes! My counselor wants me to put this stuff in my journal and there are times I just can't. She wants me to do this instead of stress eating.

Like Gemme I do something similar when super angry...or frustrated beyond all limits.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: