LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
They really DO have apps for everything, why not this??

(wondering how, and in what manner, all us Femmes will be 'tagged". Will it be a small, under-the-skin GPS tracker?)
We could just install the app and keep our phones on us. It could work like "searching/listening" does for Bluetooth.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #62
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
We could just install the app and keep our phones on us. It could work like "searching/listening" does for Bluetooth.

exactly!!!! and, it would be fairly easy to develop this app.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #63
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
exactly!!!! and, it would be fairly easy to develop this app.
And it could still be called "searching/listening."

Old 03-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #64
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And it could still be called "searching/listening."

This app idea shows promise. there seems to be an app for everything, why not locating femme's or butches?... and as if I need more reinforcement to keep the phone set to vibrate...
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #65
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have a cure!!!

My cure for Femme Invisibility:

I see someone that I may find to be rather dashing, or I may want to get to know or I may want in their pants..

I go up and introduce myself and see how it goes, the worse than can happen is they say sorry I'm not that kinda girl/butch/boy/boi
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #66
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna8987 View Post
This app idea shows promise. there seems to be an app for everything, why not locating femme's or butches?... and as if I need more reinforcement to keep the phone set to vibrate...
Gay men already have it and it appears to be working quite well for them I saw it on LOGO, so it must be true~
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #67
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i don't have a fancy phone, otherwise i'd love the app idea! mine just calls and texts, lol.

i need to get me a 2x4 though...or a necklace at least.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #68
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Here is the problem. If a femme starts talking to me of course I assume she is straight. Even if she goes out of her way to talk to me, and is overly friendly. It doesn't make me think she is gay or interested in me . I just think she is a straight women, who knows can tell I'm gay, just by how I look and is in her own friendly way trying to tell me she is ok with it. In other words she's trying to show me in a subtle way, that she isn't homophobic. So talking to me and smiling and being friendly wouldn't make me think you were femme. I would think you were kind and just a friendly lady. Lol. Sorry .
You would have to say something really flirty for me to understand you were femme, not straight.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #69
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I would think you were kind and just a friendly lady. Lol. Sorry. You would have to say something really flirty for me to understand you were femme, not straight.
Hmmm. I am a kind and friendly lady. Who is also very flirty. And femme, not straight.

Damn. I guess I have been doing this wrong all along. Someone pass me a 2 x 4.

~hands Jagg a hotdog "his way" to apologize for picking at him~

Old 03-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #70
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hmmm. I am a kind and friendly lady. Who is also very flirty. And femme, not straight.

~hands Jagg a hotdog "his way" to apologize for picking at him~

Thank you Laney. I love being picked on . No apologizes needed, but I will take the chili dog since you offered. *smirk*
Old 03-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #71
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Thank you Laney. I love being picked on . No apologizes needed, but I will take the chili dog since you offered. *smirk*
You are lucky I am not single. I may serve it to you on a 2 x 4.

lol

Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #72
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Here is the problem. If a femme starts talking to me of course I assume she is straight. Even if she goes out of her way to talk to me, and is overly friendly. It doesn't make me think she is gay or interested in me . I just think she is a straight women, who knows can tell I'm gay, just by how I look and is in her own friendly way trying to tell me she is ok with it. In other words she's trying to show me in a subtle way, that she isn't homophobic. So talking to me and smiling and being friendly wouldn't make me think you were femme. I would think you were kind and just a friendly lady. Lol. Sorry .
You would have to say something really flirty for me to understand you were femme, not straight.
This is true....It would have to take some flirting or outright saying "I am a femme" for me to get it. Otherwise I too would think you were just a friendly straight woman who was accepting of me. Now the flirting on the other hand would get my attention, and I would act accordingly....when I say stand up and be counted, I mean approach me, talk to me, let me know, I really cannot guess. And yes if you are at a gay function or bar, I will believe you are a femme....

Last edited by Morgan; 03-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #73
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I propose the development of a new Iphone app called:

femme visibility.

it will work like a GPS tracking device.
What a novel idea, Kris. If you ever get one developed, I get first dibs!

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #74
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think this is more common than some gals might think.

When I met my SO she was friendly, but not willing to (in her words) "scare the straight girl" no matter how much I batted my lashes. So, I flat out asked her if she was single. After she said yes, I told her she looked delicious in those vintage jeans and asked if I could buy her dinner one Friday night. I wasn't creepy stalkerish in my approach. Just to the point. If it had gone the other way, no harm, no foul.

My opinion, Say Something. Even if they turn out to not be available, you may have made someone's day by just making them realize they've "still got it"
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #75
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
You are lucky I am not single. I may serve it to you on a 2 x 4.

lol

Hey now you're talking my language, I would catch on to that ! HaHaHa
Old 03-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #76
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

And saying something really flirty might make you assume we want to date you or as Snow says, get into your pants. i do not want to confuse anyone. i sure don't want to be rejected when i wasn't even on the make. So . . . .
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #77
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

What about the Butch’s suffering from splinters and bruising; are we Femmes responsible? If so, I’d best pack the First Aid kit!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #78
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
@Clay: What sweet, kind words! They made my day. Ms. Scarlett is a lucky woman.

Have a lovely day.
Hi Christy:
I am the lucky one here...grins! She is absolutely amazing!!! So many tried to win her heart BUT I had the winning card....smiles!!! She has been elusive for about 8 years....smiles!
I am touched by your post. I write from my heart..and I am one Big Butch who KNOWS that it is the femme who makes me who I am!!!
Have a wonderful weekend yourself...and enjoy the Planet.
If I can ever help you with anything, feel free to ask....enjoy the evening yourself...smiles...Clay
Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #79
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
@Clay: What sweet, kind words! They made my day. Ms. Scarlett is a lucky woman.

Have a lovely day.
Thank you Christy...i am indeed one lucky femme to have such a completely kind, respectful,well mannered and loving partner...i am constantly in awe of this amazing person the Universe blessed this undeserving child with...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #80
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey now you're talking my language, I would catch on to that ! HaHaHa

Attention all Femmes:

What do you say about gethering up JAGG and hauling him to the lumber yard and let him get cozy with some of those 2 x 4's.

Tags
femme invisibility