Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Monte the Magnificent isn't feeling well so he is on bed rest. He wanted out earlier this morning but no can do. I don't think the new menu plan is working out. I was hoping to save some money by switching over to a less expensive grain free cat food. However this must be the junk food of all grain free cat foods because he's responding to it just like he did when I had him on regular food with grain in it. So slowly back to the old brand of grain free food it is. Right now he's napping, lying on his right side curled up into a half moon shape with his left paw covering his eyes. A sleep mask of sorts of his own creation. So cute. I just love him so much and will do anything I can to see him back to his old self again soon.
I hope your kitty feels better soon. Poor kitty.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #1202
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking that there was ice in my drink and there isn't so she thought it was a good idea to try out what was in the cup, its Coke, you should have seen her face after one lick!!!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #1203
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

They're not my pets, but they might as well be *lol*

They love me and watch over me and guard over me and nudge me awake when I've not heard the pings on my phone or when they gotta go potty.

However, *LOL*, It's my caT Petunia who keeps the dogs in line.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2017, 10:25 AM   #1204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
They're not my pets, but they might as well be *lol*

They love me and watch over me and guard over me and nudge me awake when I've not heard the pings on my phone or when they gotta go potty.

However, *LOL*, It's my caT Petunia who keeps the dogs in line.

You must be very popular seeing your phone is "pinging" so much....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:01 PM   #1205
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

The kitty just had an impromptu pedicure after accidentally scratching the crap out of me. He has to be one of the only cats in the world who actually enjoys getting his nails trimmed. He sits so still and purrs the entire time.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 08:23 AM   #1206
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The kitten is starting to sleep in my bed more instead of her kitty bed. This morning I woke up with a kitty in each arm. That is a great way to wake up.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 09:04 AM   #1207
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My older kitty makes such a fuss when I open the freezer. When she hears me clinking the ice, she starts talking. I've discovered she wants the ice. I started putting ice in their water bowl, because the cold water comes out room temp. But now, she wants the ice.

She licks right on top of the ice cubes, the cracklin' noise doesn't faze her. She chases it around the bowl, and then uses her paw to pull the ice back to her.
Now that cracks me up.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 12:02 PM   #1208
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is back to being Magnificent! He's fully transitioned back onto his old food and loving it. He's stopped shedding, gained a few ounces and we've come to a compromised on treats – only after he's finished what's in his bowl. Not only that he has to work to earn them by finding them which motivates him to keep moving and get a little exercise in. I'm so happy his health is on an upswing. Once he's back up to weight I'm going to take him in for a paw dip, bath and grooming session.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #1209
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

No had a small seizure and fell off our bed and hurt his back leg. It's a king sized Craftmatic adjustable bed and pretty high, so he took a bit of a tumble. It's always SOMETHING with these crazy Bostons!!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:03 AM   #1210
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Kitty Eleanor traveled from NC with my youngest daughter. She is now residing with me at my honey's apartment. She was a nervous wreck yesterday and needed a ton of reassurance....today she is owning the place. Cats amaze me with their resiliency ....

I'm amazed that I spelled resiliency correctly the first time....
Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 AM   #1211
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I found big Mortgage kitty in the bathtub this morning. I image it's a cool spot for all the fur he has to carry around.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #1212
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Irma has finally gotten here, and Tiny Dog was not cooperative this morning when I took her out. She kept sniffing the air and coming over to me and looking at me like, "Something big is coming! Something's wrong!" and I'm like "Hurry up! This weather is going to get worse later! You need to go _now_!"

She finally did go, thank goodness, and we both ran back in the house, rain-splattered as we were. Now things are blowing around outside, so I hope she's settled until it's safe to go out again.

Diva Kitty is, of course, sleeping through it all on the foot of my bed.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 12:47 PM   #1213
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

They've been acting like coyote bait, this needs to stop.I hate to but I'm putting them all in their cages tonight.

Damn shapeshifters, plz don't eat any more of my babies up.I'm still heartbroken about the last one you caught.Don't try to deny it, my security cameras caught you.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #1214
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am off work today and all it has done is rain. Kevin, Jennifer and Jeffrey have done nothing but pout and follow every step I make. And they keep summoning me to come and open the back door so they can see if the rain has stopped. Then when they look out, pouty faces droop a little lower as they walk drudgingly back to their daybed.

I hate it for them. They have such fun outside. I hate it for me too. They are sort of getting on my nerves ... twice I have almost stepped on Jeffrey.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 02:10 PM   #1215
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i found one of her half chewed cookies in my purse.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #1216
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Both cats, sound a sleep in two seperate places within eye site, while I'm up late from work. As soon as I get up to turn off lights, brush my teeth, and head on to bed, they follow.

Both, some how jump onto the bed, one the the left of me, the other, climbs on my leg, and walks the length of my body.

It's the last petting,scratching behind the ears, last purr of the day. This probably goes on for about a min, then off they jump. Back to their spots...

Everyone happy, off to la la land......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:52 PM   #1217
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Boy kitty, yet to be officially named, is cracking out again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:40 AM   #1218
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Boy kitty, yet to be officially named, is cracking out again.
What does cracking out mean?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #1219
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
What does cracking out mean?
You have a Jack Russel and don't know what cracking out means? lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #1220
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Barked at the deer in the back yard........

Tags
animals, pets