Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

wearing...
Tropical print Capri with a black lace trimmed cami. My hair is pulled up in a high ponytail. Amazingly my hair is long, and it's still falling down on my neck.

Eating...going out to make eggs florentine, no carbs. No bread or muffin for me.

Drinking...breakfast dessert, coffee with heavy cream. That is morning heaven, which is good in the afternoon, over ice.

Listening to....ELO, Strange Magic. A friend of mine was at their concert and was live streaming. I'm just revisiting the sounds again.

Smells like....Pier One candle, Island Orchard. My fav!

Website I have been on...all morning, Esty. I've thinking of a couple of piercings that I've added to my bucket list. (Summer, it's gonna happen). Looking at body jewelry. Something sparkling 😉

What's going on today...relaxing Summer afternoon. Fun flirty texting may or may not be involved. (Dang work schedules)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #6282
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing- Cargo shorts and a worn out old t-shirt

Eating- A peppermint patty

Drinking- Starbucks Frappachino

Listening to- The fan and My girl's voice

Smell like- Sweat (from cleaning and I have not hit up the shower yet)

Last website- Craigslist

Last smile- My Northern Belle

Leaving for- To read some more and then start dinner
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 06:49 PM   #6283
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: An bright Red swing-dress type top, that's sleeveless; black dressy leggings, and an variety of jewelry (earrings, rings, and an bracelet).

Eating/Drinking: I skipped breakfast and lunch, but just had a nice organic garden salad, topped with all my favorite veggies and pan-seared Tempeh, topped off with Sesame sticks and Orange Miso dressing. I could only eat about half of it, now I'm stuffed.

Listening to: I'm catching up on John Oliver's Last Week Tonight episodes, his continuing coverage of Stupid Watergate (parts I & II).

Last Smile: The lead technician at the tire and car service business was so entirely funny. He was teasing an client about the total fee for that person's service today by telling him that because he's from Canada (an tourist family visiting our state), he was going to charge them for Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California taxes too. While that's not entirely funny, how he did it was. He was completely stone faced in his delivery, catching everyone off guard and causing all of us to break out in laughter. LOL, can you imagine an bill with four state taxes incorporated into the entire price? I'm certain it was an snarky play of sarcasm due to 45 disrupting trade for just about any industry left in America.

Smell Like: just a trace of this morning's shower products.

Last Website: YouTube and here (BFP).

Leaving for: I dunno. I'll probably relax for a bit by working on my scores on two games in the arcade (Crazy7's and Disco Bowling)..... then find an free movie to watch online.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #6284
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Dark green floral print with yellow and white flowers, white leggings, bare feet, curly hair pinned up prettily.

Eating/Drinking: I'm boosting my water intake today. I've not dined on anything yet, but I'm getting ready to make something to eat.

Listening to: Funki Porcini (an playlist of his songs....)

Smell Like: most likely sweat. I've been catching up on light household chores and laundry, before I take off for my stay-cation.

Last website: AAA (scoping out late summer discounts on beach trip stuff).

Last Smile: Nick 1, Nick 2 and Nick 3 (I got a bunch of Nick's in my life!)

Leaving for (Up Next): To take an shower, change into fresh clothes, make something to eat, then go for a little walk in the sunshine....
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #6285
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: an soft Pink T-shirt nightgown type shirt..... bare feet, wild curly hair (it's been so humid, lately).

Eating Drinking: Roiboos Tea, just ate a few fresh figs (yummmm).

Listening to: an Aretha Franklin playlist and the quiet hum of the A/C.

Smell Like: my sheets and last night's shower products (Coconuts)

Last Smile: my femme sisters in the community

Last Website: YouTube and here (BFP)

Up Next (leaving for): To check out the weather for this weekend.....(hopefully it's simply gorgeous weather), right after I practice my favorite card game in the arcade.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:54 AM   #6286
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Black Chucks, jeans, gray and white striped button up that has small black kitty heads all over it...sleeves rolled up (pretty much my new favorite shirt )

Eating Drinking: Water, black coffee, Greek yogurt with fresh strawberries

Listening to: Frazey Ford...Indian Ocean album

Smell Like: Eucalyptus spearmint body lotion

Last Smile: My sweet boo

Last Website: Amazon

Up Next (leaving for): Time to get some work done!

Have a happy Friday, folks!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 05:18 PM   #6287
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing- Boxer briefs.

Eating- Just finished dinner.

Drinking- After-dinner coffee.

Listening to- Traffic outside the open window.

Smell like- Leftover "work" cologne.

Last website- Google.

Last smile- My sweet girl.

Leaving for- Nowhere in particular.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 10:32 PM   #6288
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing-A tank top that has Jaws(the movie),green cargo pants,grey socks,my st. Christopher necklace,wedding ring, reading glasses.

Eating-Cinnamon pecans.

Drinking-Not tonight.

Listening to-Culture Club (Time Clock of The Heart)..that one's for my bfp crush.*snort*

Smell Like-Click bait

Last Web-YouTube, of course.

Last Smile-The grey stickers(our two new kittens).

Leaving for-The dark web.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #6289
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: Black yoga leggings, Red sleeveless swing-dress, Black Cardigan, Red PF Flyer's, favorite sterling silver jewelry (necklace, earrings, etc), hair is wild and curly and I've still got my shades on.

Eating/Drinking: I just had a protein smoothie made with Hemp milk, blackberries and Hemp protein powder and half an banana. Chilled water on the side, too.

Listening to: an playlist songs by Boozoo Bajou

Smell like: Velvet Teddy (by MAC)

Last Smile: The nurse and doctor @ the doctor's office (just had my blood labs drawn this morning) and the post officer staffer at the post office nearest me.

Last Website: AAA (got a trip to plan for in the near future, October).

Leaving for (Up Next): Play a few card games in the arcade, then if it stays fairly nice, I'll enjoy the beautiful intermittent sunshine …. on an nice long country road drive.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #6290
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: Jeans, Longhorns shirt, giant Lands End winter coat ... cuz my office is in freezing

Now eating: nada

Now drinking: Krispy Kreme Koffee

Now listening to: office chatter

Smell like: You're standard office

Last website visited:
UBER ... thinking about becoming an UBER driver

Last person who made you smile:
Other BFP member

Now leaving for: nowhere... stuck here for another two hours
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #6291
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: blue tee and black cotton capris...I'm a bruise

Now eating: nothing but dinner was good

Now drinking: nothing now but water is on the menu

Now listening to: SYTYCD in the background

Smell like: dish soap and my nightly facial cleanser

Last website visited: besides here? amazon

Last person who made you smile: a member here

Now leaving for: nope. bed soon. baby's gotta get up early.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:30 PM   #6292
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: cream coloured yoga leggings and a matching long sleeved top, fuzzy slipper socks, and an black quilted zip jacket-type vest, and lazy day hair (curly locks).

Eating/Drinking: I just had a light lunch of an cup of homemade Black Eye'd pea soup and topped with Hemp Hearts. Water over crushed ice.

Listening to: the fan circulating the air and the gentle tingling of chimes out on the patio deck.

Smell like: most likely a touch of musky sweat (went for a walk to get the mail and moved all the patio deck plants and furniture back inside the house).

Last website: Here and YouTube.

Thinking about: weekend plans (spending time with family friends).

Last person who made you smile: my mom and oldest son.

Leaving for: I'm taking an afternoon break right now, so probably practice games in the arcade, then settle in for the evening and work on some art projects I've been working on.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #6293
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wearing: Navy blue shorts and a red Nautica t-shirt.

Eating/Drinking: A 40 oz. metal Buccee's insulated mug full of ice water.

Listening to: The Platter's Greatest Hits

Smell like: Sweat and fresh cut grass, with a slight scent of Christian Dior's Farenheit

Last website: Youtube

Thinking about: Taking mahhh wife to the upcoming Texas State Fair and riding the ferris wheel with her and sneaking some smoochies!!

Last person who made you smile: My beautiful wife.

Leaving for: Nowhere. I'm going to take a shower and have a quiet evening of television at home.

~Theo~
Old 09-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #6294
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Red face

Today, I dressed up in my multicolor print dress shirt and wore my winter fleece lined leggings and didn't even bother fixing my wonky curly hair (it's on the fritz, LOL).

After I took care of several business items of interest, I went shopping at Trader Joe's. So tonight I'm having Spanakopita, and a few Norwegian seeded crackers with Sesame Butter, and fresh figs. I even bought some alkaline charged water, to drink (pH +9, it's awesome tasting).

I listened to the wind as I drove about town with the windows down and the sun roof fully open. Then I stopped to get Ruby Tuesday an fresh wash and wax, and a full tank of supreme gas. She's all pretty now....and clean.

Of course, my branch Mgr St Nick saved the day again for me, so I've done nothing but Smile, Smile and Smile.

No card games tonight in the arcade, so I'll just retire to my big momma's comfy chair and read from a few magazines, then slowly draw the curtains at sundown, and relax the rest of tonight.

_____ ______
Old 11-16-2018, 10:30 AM   #6295
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: jeans, pink Nikes, white wife-lover t-shirt, gray cardigan, gray cap.

Now eating: nothing

Now drinking: back and forth between water and green smoothy

Now listening to: Monk

Smell like: Happy by Cllinique

Last website visited: work website

Last person who made you smile: Kelie Girl

Now leaving for: Another thread
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 03:59 PM   #6296
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Now wearing: jeans, pink Nikes, white wife-lover t-shirt, gray cardigan, gray cap.

Now drinking: back and forth between water and green smoothy

Now listening to: Monk

Smell like: Happy by Cllinique

Last website visited: work website

Last person who made you smile: Kelie Girl

Now leaving for: Another thread

What is a "wife lover" T-shirt?

Now wearing: Blue Q socks with flowers on them that say "I'm a delicate fucking flower" Cute dark red boots. Leggings with elephants and Indian print on them in a dark red that matches the boots. A soft grey tunic hoodie, assorted jewelry.

Now drinking: Tea

Now listening to: Leon Bridges

Smell like: Lavender

Last website visited: News

Last person who made you smile: Co-workers

Now leaving for: Probably another thread
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #6297
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
What is a "wife lover" T-shirt?

AKA Wife beaters

Quote:
Now wearing: Blue Q socks with flowers on them that say "I'm a delicate fucking flower" Cute dark red boots. Leggings with elephants and Indian print on them in a dark red that matches the boots. A soft grey tunic hoodie, assorted jewelry.

Now drinking: Tea

Now listening to: Leon Bridges

Smell like: Lavender

Last website visited: News

Last person who made you smile: Co-workers

Now leaving for: Probably another thread
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 07:33 PM   #6298
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Wearing: I just got home from my afternoon of errands (shopping, therapy appt, etc) and changed into lounge type clothes (super comfy).

Eating: Pistachios, and a small cup of homemade soup.

Drinking: organic carrot juice & water. Herbal tea, later.

Listening to: the patio wind chimes on the deck (it's windy tonight).

Shopping buys: Two books and a commemorative Conde Nast edition featuring Michelle Obama (Leading By Example). Books: You Don't Own Me (by Mary Higgins Clark & Alafair Burke) and The Crimes of Grindelwald: The Original Screenplay (by J.K. Rowling).

Smell Like: a faint trace of Velvet Teddy (Mac).

Last person to make me smile:
The cashier, where I bought my reading materials today.

Leaving for: To read a few forum board posts, then play a few card or word games in the arcade, then sign off for the night and dive into one of the books or the magazine I brought home tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 10:18 PM   #6299
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Sleep pants, socks, gray a shirt and bandana

Eating/Drinking: eating nothing, drinking san Pellegrino blood orange sparkling water

Listening to: My playlist on youtube

Smell like: Leather scented body lotion from bath and body works

Last website: Book of Face as my ex calls it

Thinking about: This weekends plans

Last person who made you smile: The dog!

Leaving for: To go post more. listen to more music!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #6300
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Wearing: Black sleep shorts, black/grey socks, and a tshirt.

Eating/Drinking: Coffee.

Listening to: Pitbulls & Parolees.

Smell like: Leftover cologne and sleep.

Last website: Forge of Empires.

Thinking about: How fun this weekend is going to.

Last person who made you smile: The Queen in training.

Leaving for: To put a load of laundry in the washer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: