Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Natural Beauty

My hair is very dark and straight. I've always worn it past my waist and jet black. Now that I'm older with lots of gray I cut it just past my shoulders and lightened it. Anyhow, I'm thinking about letting it all just go natural and grow out.

I think I look a lot younger then I am. Or at least people tell me this and I have no wrinkles. I'm not so much concerned about how old I look but I would like to meet someone one day and of course I'm curious...

Do you think a woman with salt and pepper or gray hair is sexy?
also do you think natural. no makeup etc is sexy?

Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
My hair is very dark and straight. I've always worn it past my waist and jet black. Now that I'm older with lots of gray I cut it just past my shoulders and lightened it. Anyhow, I'm thinking about letting it all just go natural and grow out.

I think I look a lot younger then I am. Or at least people tell me this and I have no wrinkles. I'm not so much concerned about how old I look but I would like to meet someone one day and of course I'm curious...

Thanks
Hell yes.
What's sexy is not what color the hair is, or what someone wears upon their face.
For me, sexy is...Do you own it? And do you know that you do?
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Sexy is a TOTAL inside job!! Personally, I think if you feelin' it...you're DOIN' it!!

I'll bet you'll be so hot you'll sizzle~!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Hey, Sachita, you should probably clarify that this is a femme only thread, so you don't have butches adding their two cents! :-)

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

It totally depends on the woman. Some women look fierce and beautiful with grey hair and for others it's not flattering. To me it always depends on the individual.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

In my opinion grey hair does make people look older, and I think makeup adds a glow , and brings out your eyes.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 AM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #8
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

If ur sexy and u know shake ur booty ( l ). if ur sexy and u know it and u really want to show it ~~ if ur sexy and u know it shake ur booty ( l ) ~~~
Old 01-31-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I agree it is a feeling and what you feel is sexy for yourself and not others although when my mom started going grey I remember she cut her hair off and colored everything but the front bangs. I remember thinking "My mom is a skunk"
For me now that the grey is coming in I noticed it all depends on the lighing when I look in a mirror. Bright lights at my work shows me so much grey but the lights at home I barely notice it.
I also kept my hair long but mine is very wavy so I went in the other day thinking I should cut it off and color it but the hair stylist told me no that it would all frizz and the waves would be curls. So I just got it trimmed. I wonder how old you are to be when you get that short cut that you see so many get?
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #10
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thanks
Imho I think a lady who knows who she is, is the sexiest thing in thw world.

I personally don't think hair color or makeup can make a lady. Now I do believe if u do the Tammy Faye Baker makeup for everyday wear I may have an issue if we were dating.

My girl doesn't wear makeup and she is the sexiest lady ever. She has natural beauty the NO amount of makeup can enhance.

Whomever u start dating later should want to b with u NO matter ur hair color if u wear makeup or not. They should want to b with who u r when those things rnt available just my .02 worth
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 09:58 AM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

SOMETIMES.....

Those two cents make sense. But don't be adding anything more!..lol lol lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, Sachita, you should probably clarify that this is a femme only thread, so you don't have butches adding their two cents! :-)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #12
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

As a natural red head my white comes in fast, and has been coming in fast my entire life. So I get a few highlights, but I refuse to cover up all the white. I'm 40, not 20.. it's okay if I have white hair here and there. But I do get a bit 'old' feeling when it's been 6 mo from a highlight.

I also feel like makeup should be used to enhance, not cover.

As others have said it's all about the confidence, if you know you are sexy? Everyone else will know it too.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Hell yes.
What's sexy is not what color the hair is, or what someone wears upon their face.
For me, sexy is...Do you own it? And do you know that you do?
Sexy is a presence - a state of mind - (not) arrogance per se - but just - rather - self assurance - confidence - sexy is how you present yourself (and) how you treat and respect that (certain) someone... (just my opinion of course). And nothing could be sexier - than (you) being you...yes (natural).

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 AM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow THoughts

Quote:

I love women, I love their smell, their bodies and when they go au natural I find it to be beautiful. Women who choose not to cover up the salt and pepper are attractive to *me*, then again throw me in a place where women do not have to cover up their skin, scent, hair with chemilcal products and I am like a kid in a candy store because I get to smell, touch, enjoy them in their natural state. That's just me though

I find women who choose not to wear make up just as sexy as women who don't. We have butch women here who do not wear make up and their sexy isn't valued on the amount of make up they do or don't wear. For me make up is like any other article we choose to put on, we do it because it makes *US* feel good and not because it's an expectation of what *beautiful* women are supposed to do.

Thanks

I could go on and on about the ridiculous standards which are sexist that are put on *beauty* and the ridiculous expectations of how women should look. It's outrageous to believe that a woman's beauty only comes or she is beautiful as long as she looks like she rolled out of bed looking like she just did a photo shoot for Vogue. I say if you want to try out your grey DO IT!! You can always make the choice to dye it or not.

>LINKYLOO<

"And I'm certainly not one myself. I don't wear a lot of makeup — I favor the "natural" look — and I don't always wear makeup, but I'm honest enough to tell you that when I do wear it, it is not my "choice." I wear it because a lifetime of being a woman and of bearing the fusillade of advertising and Hollywood and fashion imagery — when was the last time you saw a woman not wearing makeup on a billboard or on T.V.? — has left me with no illusions about the fact that makeup is, for women, considered standard in 21st Century America. A certain amount of makeup is "good grooming." It's the default. As women, we don't have the choice to engage with the beauty industrial complex: it's so ever-present in our lives that women who don't wear makeup are commonly taken as defining themselves against it. To not wear makeup, for many women, is to invite misunderstanding or, worse, judgment."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

>linkyloo<

Have fun experimenting...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #15
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation

I think confidence is sexy - it's not about what you look like or what you do or don't do with your hair/face/fashion. Be unashamedly confident in whatever look you choose to rock and THAT will rock someone's world.

That being said, Coco Chanel said there are no ugly women, just lazy ones. I think that when you choose to go 'natural' you should still be very well 'groomed'!

Da Kitten

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
Kitten.With.A.Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Thoughts on Coco Chanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten.With.A.Twist View Post
I think confidence is sexy - it's not about what you look like or what you do or don't do with your hair/face/fashion. Be unashamedly confident in whatever look you choose to rock and THAT will rock someone's world.

That being said, Coco Chanel said there are no ugly women, just lazy ones. I think that when you choose to go 'natural' you should still be very well 'groomed'!

Da Kitten

Coco Chanel is very priveleged and oblivious to the FACT that some women can't AFFORD beauty products nor can ALL women just pull up their hair back in a pony tail with ease.

It's stuff like this that leads women to fall into the sexist expectations of what woman is...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 01-31-2013 at 11:43 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #17
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think Chanel's point was misguided, Lady Snow, nor do I think good grooming has to be expensive, or that it's sexist. I think men should be well-groomed as well.

It's possible that I have a different perspective due to being born in Germany and raised by a German mother and a Military father, but I often look at American women and wonder why they dress so sloppy. Everyone is entitled to do what they feel is right for them, of course! And my choices aren't 'right' for everyone It's a free country!

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
Kitten.With.A.Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Red face It is indeed a free country for some...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten.With.A.Twist View Post
I don't think Chanel's point was misguided, Lady Snow, nor do I think good grooming has to be expensive, or that it's sexist. I think men should be well-groomed as well.

It's possible that I have a different perspective due to being born in Germany and raised by a German mother and a Military father, but I often look at American women and wonder why they dress so sloppy. Everyone is entitled to do what they feel is right for them, of course! And my choices aren't 'right' for everyone It's a free country!

Grooming to some people is expensive Ms Kitten, and it is sexist, it may not be so to you, unfortunately it is. There are people from all gender spectrums that can't afford product nor do they have access to make themselves *presentable* according to standard that society deems acceptable. It's also a fact that Coco Chanel comes from a life of privelge and perhaps she isn't self aware of that privelege.

As for different perspectives... My mother isn't American and my Father is a retired military man, so I get the idea of looking neat. I am a fan of neat, but I am also aware that not everyone has the same priviledges when it comes to *grooming*, dressing, make up, beauty products as I do. I also keep in mind that my skin color, hair texture, body shape aren't standard Coco Chanel likings and that other POC like myself don't have access to all these things like most of us here do.

That was really my point about Coco Chanel's delusional, white, priveledge thinking. That's why I let you know ahead of time that I was piggy backing off her quote.

Thanks for the dialogue

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #19
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my head turns when I see a silver haired femme or butch walk past. I find them extremely attractive and their life-intensity shows in their bravado to go silver. My eyes curve over their skin, and relish all the life-river type paths their wrinkles lead. If I can catch their eye, I will smile to beckon a showing of their crone/crows feet around their eyes as they smile back. The coolness of their skin warms suddenly under mine if we get to greet and shake hands. I am jolted with arousal from silver ones...always have been. Even now that I am as silver under my black, I find the connection honestly.

I colour my own hair because I do look a good decade or two older when it is not dyed. I did not think so until I coloured it and put photos side by side and saw what others had told me. I have gone silver on and off in my life. Sometimes because I will it, and sometimes, as Snow says, grooming is an expense and there have been times I barely had money for shampoo let alone colouring. I do a poor job myself and always end up with darker ends eventually. Since I still cant afford to go to a stylist to colour my hair, I have resorted to the practicality of dying my hair black. There are no darker ends when its all black. LOL

chrissy dyes his hair..it use to be jet black and the silver would look lovely but he is as femme as they come and struggles already with all the barriers he has to deal with the express that femininity. So he colours his hair. I love him either way.

Sachita, I picture you are a fierce grey haired Athena warrrior. But to each his own...do what you feel comfortable with. And, just so you know, if you go grey, you can always go back. When I wanted to start over in either direction, I would just shave my head. My hair is a wonderful fun element of myself...and I can grow it back..no matter what!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For way too many years I was in that whole trap thinking I had to be dressed or be a certain way to be desired. Way to many. I was my own damn contradiction because I played the game and then talked about how free I was as a woman. I wasn't really free.

Now I am REALLY free. I still have a few issues to work on but I am far removed from most standards- thank goodness!

I'm not sure I even want to be sexy per se. I want to be beautiful. The damn package beautiful. When someone looks at me that are enthralled with the woman I am no matter the color of my hair or the size of my ass.

I look at these messages on facebook from the 30 something crowd, mostly on Mia's mothers wall and I just shake my head. I'm so glad that all is behind me.

Thank you all for your replies. I'm going to hate the growing out phase and hope I can hold out. Who know.. I may show up at the reunion with my salt and pepper sporting my levi's and cowboy boots. Yeehaw
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: