Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #41
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

That was Personal Best. And of course the more feminine (Muriel Hemmingway) one would go back to men and the butch looking one was evil...........laughin....
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #42
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

desert hearts and Clair of the moon sucked.

This one really isn't as bad as all that. It actually covers some important same-sex topics for people who can't get married and spanning down to great grandchildren.

Sharon Gless acted well in it. the only difficulty I had was the dialogue on occation - but when I remembered it was adapted from a play, and that's why it was constructed in that way, I got over it quickly. Things can seem a bit more... theatrical... when made into a movie if the dialogue isn't adapted to the screen.

I instead thought of it like I was watching a filmed play. Then everything wasn't quite as... blockish. Theater and TV/Film are very different beasts.

But it is very far from being insipid and/or teenage.

Inki gave all thumbs forward for the portrayal of a butch by Sharon Gless.

I've seen better dyke films, but this is far from bad.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #43
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Desert Hearts

Another Claire,
Dylan

And then there was some movie with Muriel Hemingway. She was a runner...who (wait for it. wait for it. wait for it) ends up with the man ('cuz you know, if one of the lesbians in the couple doesn't die at the end, they <naturally> end up with the man)

I think I just officially dated myself
She also held his penis for him while he peed.... guess that was some intrepretation of post-lesbian intimacy... yanno, after the good fuck... it was all a phaze, anyway...
UGH!!!

What is so frustrating is that there are some very good indie films that don't get out there. Love Frameline Film Festival time here!

If these Walls Could Talk 2 (2000) - The segment on Linda during the 70's falling in love with a butch was well done in taking a look at what some of us right here did experience via separatist lesbian feminists. Linda faces her honest attraction to butch women and the segment was from a sensitive perspective. Also, it was one of three different lesbian experiences that were presented showing we are just not all the same!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206036/plotsummary

Last edited by AtLast; 07-27-2010 at 08:59 AM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #44
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with some Postings here..
During my time of trying to Grasp for some representation on Film .....or tv...
I pretty much pounced anything that resembled Queer or had a even a subtle theme...
2 of my first "lesbian-centric" Films were of course{get ready to cringe}
Go,Fish
&
Bar Girls..
Why I didn't stop and run off screaming mid-film is because of what Strappin says...Gotta give 'em a chance...

Go Fish, I'll admit to eventually liking...It grows on ya, well..ok..It grew on ME..
The only down on it was when Max asked Eli if she embraced the "patriarchic Mimic of butch-femme", I did boo that...but then I forgave it {it's So hard to find a movie with 2 baby butches falling in love, -smirk-}

Bar Girls only reminded me Constantly of the Intricate web of bullshit "Dyke Drama" can produce.....

Redeeming movie for me was
The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love
I realized I had a serious weakness for a specific type in this film...
corny dialogue but I did run through memory lane in my own "puppy love" dept.

Mind u, for Serious....and I do mean serious "Cheese"..
U should watch
"But I'm a Cheerleader"

I honestly believe in the the following
"If you think u can do better, please do"
All these people tried their best with what little resources they had available on a shoestring budget...

I yearn for exquisitely performed {and happy ending} lesbian , and/or Butch-Femme {maybe butch-butch also} Films, but..until then...
~waddles off with "Better than Chocolate"~
soo, yeah, I'm gonna hunt down Hanna now...

And I Loooooved If These Walls could Talk 2

Old 07-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #45
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Desert Hearts

Another Claire,
Dylan

And then there was some movie with Muriel Hemingway. She was a runner...who (wait for it. wait for it. wait for it) ends up with the man ('cuz you know, if one of the lesbians in the couple doesn't die at the end, they <naturally> end up with the man)

I think I just officially dated myself
Yeah, I remember that one. Okay, so does anyone remember "Late Bloomers" which was this little celluloid confection from, I think, the late 80s/early 90s about a gym teacher and the school secretary?

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 09:52 AM   #46
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
Yeah, I remember that one. Okay, so does anyone remember "Late Bloomers" which was this little celluloid confection from, I think, the late 80s/early 90s about a gym teacher and the school secretary?
yep! i remember it

they got married in the end!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #47
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I agree with some Postings here..
During my time of trying to Grasp for some representation on Film .....or tv...
I pretty much pounced anything that resembled Queer or had a even a subtle theme...
2 of my first "lesbian-centric" Films were of course{get ready to cringe}
Go,Fish
&
Bar Girls..
Why I didn't stop and run off screaming mid-film is because of what Strappin says...Gotta give 'em a chance...

Go Fish, I'll admit to eventually liking...It grows on ya, well..ok..It grew on ME..
The only down on it was when Max asked Eli if she embraced the "patriarchic Mimic of butch-femme", I did boo that...but then I forgave it {it's So hard to find a movie with 2 baby butches falling in love, -smirk-}

Bar Girls only reminded me Constantly of the Intricate web of bullshit "Dyke Drama" can produce.....

Redeeming movie for me was
The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love
I realized I had a serious weakness for a specific type in this film...
corny dialogue but I did run through memory lane in my own "puppy love" dept.

Mind u, for Serious....and I do mean serious "Cheese"..
U should watch
"But I'm a Cheerleader"

I honestly believe in the the following
"If you think u can do better, please do"
All these people tried their best with what little resources they had available on a shoestring budget...

I yearn for exquisitely performed {and happy ending} lesbian , and/or Butch-Femme {maybe butch-butch also} Films, but..until then...
~waddles off with "Better than Chocolate"~
soo, yeah, I'm gonna hunt down Hanna now...

And I Loooooved If These Walls could Talk 2

Those were all of the ones I was going to say exactly! I also liked Bound. I watched that one over and over until my eyes burned. Relax It's Just Sex I thought awesome and my own personal favorite is Tipping The Velvet, the novel and the movie.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #48
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone remember some movie about two women who work together as housekeepers (for wealthy families) in old timey England, and they tell people that they're sisters?

Dylan

I think it might be called 'Sister My Sister' or something like that
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #49
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Converse you still continue to get me to perv your writing!
If Id known you were looking- I would have done something with my hair

Old 07-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #50
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Those were all of the ones I was going to say exactly! I also liked Bound. I watched that one over and over until my eyes burned. Relax It's Just Sex I thought awesome and my own personal favorite is Tipping The Velvet, the novel and the movie.
Oh yes Bound!I named my sleek dark 1962 valiant Violet after the Tilly character in that movie.

One of my personal favorites- Portrait of a Marriage. The story of Vita Sackville-West and Violet Keppel, with a little of Virginia Woolfe. Not a social commentary, and very little I could relate to on a personal level, but it plays into my love of history- and some brilliant acting.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #51
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Does anyone remember some movie about two women who work together as housekeepers (for wealthy families) in old timey England, and they tell people that they're sisters?

Dylan

the English are dirty, aren't they.
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #52
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

An ex bought Me "Tipping the Velvet" for my birthday..
It's still unopened...Somewhere ~peeks around~
Another good one , and very funny too...
Skip it if you don't like foreign films
French Twist

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113149/

I have to warn you though...
Despite the fact that it's a Perfect "butch/femme" Chemistry, the femme{Loli} is married to a biological Man, with kids..She knows of her husbands infidelities but has no proof, yet, a plumber, or drifter Butch who helps with the plumbing {I think} sweeps her off her feet...
The hubby gets a rude awakening, and is royally pissed off for most of the movie..
He's no saint, she finds out, and uses it to her advantage...
The Butch{marijoe} moves in, a very ...fucked up Polyamorous relationship results, and even the butch/femme relationship hits a few jealous snags....
But, umm....
If u bypass the "final" agreement hubby and butch lover reach, u might like the Ending....

It's French/Spanish, with english subtitles...

Another is "Antonia's Line"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112379/
There's a small lesbian subplot there...

Also
Belle Epoque
Penelope Cruz plays one of the Daughters, sadly not the lesbian one,
The pseudo lesbian one {Violeta} is mostly because her fucked up mother literally raises her as a Boy, because she wanted a Son, right then and there, to dress him up all handsome & shit...
Which kind of explains why she got so fucking pissed off when the guy asked her father for her hand in marriage after they fucked all night{she was in full military regalia, he was a french maid}....
The father laments "How can u possibly marry a man?"

so, yeah, there's those too, that were ok....

I enjoyed Bound, mostly for Jennifer Tilly {HAWT !!!!!!!} Gina Gershon seemed to portray a rather wimpy Butch *when I first saw it I was full of piss n vinegar and I'd grouch "Oh for crissake, u get knocked out cold with ONE punch???....dumbass", I blamed the wachowski brothers for dumbing down corky*.....
I did love it though, I didnt wanna run out and get a Labrys tattoo tho

Old 07-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #53
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Dylan

The killing of sister George?

So I'll go ahead and toss out my minority opinion.

Claire of the Moon - no, it wasn't a great movie. But when I saw it, that was the first time I had ever seen a lesbian in a movie. Ever. I was coming out and that movie was a positive piece of that.

It took guts to put that movie out there, and no, not because it wasn't a great movie. But at the time, no one else was, so I think it was really brave to go out on a limb like that. Think about all the people involved in the movie, both in front of the camera and behind it. For those pursuing careers in entertainment they were putting their careers on the line.

"oh, well, you're perfect for the part but you were in that dyke movie so you're not what we're looking for."

Around the same time other movies came out.

Desert Heart
Personal Best
Bar Girls
Go Fish
Two girls in love
Better Than Chocolate
When Night is Falling

and others.

Frankly, none of these were great movies. In fact, I think Go Fish sucked, and so did Bar Girls. IMO Claire was much better than those.

It's easy to sit here and throw dung at these movies, but regardless of whether they were great movies they were putting us out there, little by little, and they were there for folks coming out to see at least a tiny little glimpse of ourselves.

Of all the movies we've talked about, Two girls in love was probably my favorite, and that was likely because, although it was never made explicit, there was one pretty definite butch-femme couple - the ones raising Randy.

I mean, really. Today we're represented by the L Word? Which yeah, I watched, but it certainly had absolutely nothing to do with me. Today the market is much more open for queer films. In 1992, when Claire came out, that was anything but true.

And now, back to the topic of the thread, I haven't seen Hannah Free, but I'm going to get my hands on a copy. I'll let you know what I think.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #54
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I quite liked Go Fish as it seemed to actually represent the many of the dykes I knew at the time and I liked some of the issues they talked about.

Night is falling I quite liked cause I had previously only seen Claire of the Moon and Desert hearts and I thought "omg, and actual lesbian film that doesn't utterly suck!"

I dont' personally care if the characters are butch-femme. I used to. I don't anymore now that I actually feel part of the dyke community where I live.

And No, Killing of sister George is a classic. better than all the above mentioned, in my op. especially the sex scene. you don't see anything but it's *hot* in a pervy way.

It takes place in the 60's and is set in "Media" and "film".

I always get slightly horny when I think about that sex scene...
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #55
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Anybody know this Shirley MacLaine, Audrey Hepburn, James Garner movie The Children's Hour (aka The Loudest Whisper)?

This film adaptation of Lillian Hellman's play is the story of two teachers (Audrey Hepburn and Shirley MacLaine) who are accused of being lesbians. The film received five Academy Award nominations, including Best Supporting Actress (Fay Bainter).

I saw it on TCM (I think) a couple of weeks ago.........an excellent film.
I will not assimilate

Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #56
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Yes that one was great. Also along those lines is Notes on a Scandal with Dame Judi Dench.

it sucks that in both the dyke is either driven to madness or just plane bonkers due to repressed feelings.

but they rocked as suspense films.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #57
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

I had forgotten about Notes on a Scandal. I love Dame Judi Dench........I will watch any film with her in it.

It's always interesting to see how Hollywood (and all the arts) has dealt with lesbians of all varieties over the years.........such a mixed bag and such a wink and nod about who they all fucked....

was it Garbo or Dietrich in that pimp hat and suit?.......always made me weak in the knees..........laughin..
I will not assimilate

Old 07-29-2010, 07:25 AM   #58
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure how many of you saw this Canadian one, Lost and Delirious (2001); two girls in a private boarding school become lovers.

Well, once found out, one *goes straight* -- the other, becomes more masculine (i read that in the book, The Wives of Bath, that she is more likely trans than lesbian, but i haven't read it), becomes friends with a falcon, goes nuts and jumps off a school building. I was like what? My gf at the time was like, most of them (dyke movies) end in like this in one way or another.

It was one of the first movies I saw in my first same sex relationship--VERY early days--and I do remember feeling a *whoosh* when I saw the two dancing with one in a suit, the other a dress. I had NO idea what that was about b/c my gf was not butch-id'd...she just um was more on the masculine side of the spectrum, and I hadn't figured out or analysed or knew a name existed for such attraction.

Here's a montage someone made of it:

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #59
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
If Id known you were looking- I would have done something with my hair

I seen in the gallery you did... *wink* lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:34 AM   #60
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

a few more..

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: