Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made you Cry Today

Not with literal tears but with a very sad heart I just heard that our Glorious Queen has covid-19. At 95 years of age I do hope She can survive this damned thing after all She has been through in life. God Save Her.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2022, 10:10 AM   #442
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default T rex has been taken from us

Learning Sunday afternoon that our beloved Juney aka T rex was fatally shot...my heart is broken...I can't stop crying!!
Old 03-23-2022, 08:51 PM   #443
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A few texts from my son
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2022, 01:38 PM   #444
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

The horrible news about the latest tragedy in our country (fucking gun culture down in Tx). I'm not surprised that Beto O'Rourke got arrested for calling out Abbottt on his lunatic policy on Guns. Three Cheers for Beto.

::staredowninprogress::

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2022, 02:32 PM   #445
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing a clip of the parents arriving on the scene to the school shooting in Uvalde. Such chaos and pain. My heart hurts for families of the victims. I also found out that one of the teachers who had died, her husband died of a heart attack. All of this is so very sad.

Assault weapons. What are they good for ? Absolutely nothing.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2022, 09:57 PM   #446
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Today...

It's been over two years since COVID... and the transition to the "new normal"...
i am not sure when the pain and grief is going to leave humankind alone to let us catch our breath... it seems infinite...
and as much as i colour the situations with my silver ink sharpie...
there seems to not be enough to hide the fact that it is too much so all i can do is sit and cry....
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 07:46 AM   #447
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That everyone is so divided that they can't wake up and see, we are doing exactly what the government wants us to do, divide!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:39 PM   #448
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Learning one of my doctor's made a mistake and should have never prescribed the two medications he did in combination. I don't know what caused it but awhile back there were some complications with a surgery he preformed. I cut him some slack because anyone can make a mistake and it wasn't anything major. I lived, I wouldn't have even known if he had he hadn't said anything. Plus he seemed upset, remorseful, bad it had happened. Now here we are and another thing. I'm not exactly sure why but this time I just broke down crying. Maybe because I learned it on my own and haven't had a chance to discuss it with him yet.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 10:33 PM   #449
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made you cry today

We go through so many things that we do not truly understand "why me"? Unfortunately what is, is.

Try to keep a positive attitude until you have spoken to your doctor and get the full story. Not knowing is so very hard to bear by ourselves. Know that others think of you as well and wish you only the best outcome no matter what it is can give comfort.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2022, 03:49 AM   #450
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Damn, sometimes wish I could have a good cathartic cry. Haven't cried in years. As a person with Aspberger's, I just go numb when things get b
Old 06-05-2022, 12:15 PM   #451
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default What made you cry today.

My brother's dog is now in a nicer place on the other side with lots of other animals to romp with. No more pain, able to jump and play again and happy he had a fulfilling life with his dad. I was happy I could ease my brother's pain and give him comfort, he is the last along with me of our family of 6.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2022, 12:42 PM   #452
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Learning one of my doctor's made a mistake and should have never prescribed the two medications he did in combination. I don't know what caused it but awhile back there were some complications with a surgery he preformed. I cut him some slack because anyone can make a mistake and it wasn't anything major. I lived, I wouldn't have even known if he had he hadn't said anything. Plus he seemed upset, remorseful, bad it had happened. Now here we are and another thing. I'm not exactly sure why but this time I just broke down crying. Maybe because I learned it on my own and haven't had a chance to discuss it with him yet.
Maybe time for a new doc? It's not like he bumped your car and scratched the side; this is your life! If you can't trust your doctor....I can't imagine how sad and betrayed I would feel. I'm sorry this happened to you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2022, 03:40 PM   #453
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor and all he said was how have you been....then I let loose with the water works. He handed me the Kleenex box and let me be. It definitely was a long time coming. I have withheld the tears for a long time. I have gotten teary eyed when I talk about my Mom. I shut it down as fast as it comes. Not good.
Anyway, he answered lots of questions and I realize, its gonna take time. We/She isn't as young as we once were. We are now slower to heal and recover.

He did ask the other questions. I'm not depressed, just stressed.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2022, 07:48 PM   #454
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Learning a dear friend passed away 07/11/22 (terminal cancer)...

Had missed her posts on FB, so went to her page.....RIP, dear K.....soar higher & higher now
Old 08-05-2022, 04:17 PM   #455
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I brought a photo of Brittney Griner and her wife to my altar and taped it up where my Santa could see her. I got through the first part of the prayer and then just had to wave my hands toward the photo, I could not finish. I am so devastated for Brittney and Cherelle.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:52 PM   #456
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Seem to be getting a little weepy in my old age. I didn't cry either time but did get a little teary-eyed. Looked on FB this morning to see my best friends grandson was born Friday evening. She died in 2020 but she would have ate him up! Then I saw a dog I recognized from 40 yrs ago (not mine) my heart melted when I read it and realized the poster was yup the owner of that dog. She was so smart and funny. And kept my drunk ass company a few nights as well

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2022, 04:29 PM   #457
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
I brought a photo of Brittney Griner and her wife to my altar and taped it up where my Santa could see her. I got through the first part of the prayer and then just had to wave my hands toward the photo, I could not finish. I am so devastated for Brittney and Cherelle.
Not getting any better
Old 11-27-2022, 10:45 PM   #458
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a TikTok of a dog who lives his whole life on a chain in the yard. The neighbor, who was recording the TikTok, said he's reported it to the police, but they don't do anything. He also said he stole a dog from them once that was in the same situation, and they just got another dog.

Those people deserve to be put on a chain in the yard, naked, surrounded by people who don't speak their language, fed and watered at someone else's whim, and completely exposed to the elements.

It makes me so sad to see how many of the animals in this world are mistreated. I try to get them out of my TikTok queue, but sometimes one sneaks up on me.

I have my one new rescue dog and she's all I can handle for right now. I have spent a small fortune taking care of all the health problems she came to me from the shelter with. And we're still getting to know each other. I have to face the fact that I can't save them all, but I can save at least one.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2022, 11:38 AM   #459
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I’m very active in my city’s politics, especially when it comes to animal abuse. I helped pass a new chain law in our city! No dogs are allowed to be chained outside for longer than one hour! And we strictly enforce it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I saw a TikTok of a dog who lives his whole life on a chain in the yard. The neighbor, who was recording the TikTok, said he's reported it to the police, but they don't do anything. :
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2022, 04:03 PM   #460
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I saw a TikTok of a dog who lives his whole life on a chain in the yard. The neighbor, who was recording the TikTok, said he's reported it to the police, but they don't do anything. He also said he stole a dog from them once that was in the same situation, and they just got another dog.

Those people deserve to be put on a chain in the yard, naked, surrounded by people who don't speak their language, fed and watered at someone else's whim, and completely exposed to the elements.

It makes me so sad to see how many of the animals in this world are mistreated. I try to get them out of my TikTok queue, but sometimes one sneaks up on me.

I have my one new rescue dog and she's all I can handle for right now. I have spent a small fortune taking care of all the health problems she came to me from the shelter with. And we're still getting to know each other. I have to face the fact that I can't save them all, but I can save at least one.
This is a hard one for me, too. All of the animals I've ever shared life with were rescues. There are so many who need warm, loving homes.
My newest rescue is Sage. She looks like a pitbull-rottweiler mix. She was found running wild in an apple orchard in Yakima, WA. They had to live trap her, because she was so afraid of humans she wouldn't approach anyone. She was badly injured, and we think she may have been hit by a car. She was terrified of people. She was pretty young, maybe 10 or 11 months, but had clearly already had puppies.

We got her last March. Since then, she had her injuries treated, including a surgical repair on her left rear knee. She has been spayed. We take her to training classes. She is like a different dog. She is affectionate, playful, funny, and so very smart. She has gained weight, so she is no longer skin and bones. Her fur has gotten softer and fluffier. She plays a lot with our other two dogs, and she is so snuggly with dogs and humans alike.

Someone clearly abused her before we got her, but her life is better now. I can't save all of them, but I saved her, and I hope that people see what can be done with a dog like her that not very many people might take on, and think about doing the same with another dog who needs help. Adopting Sage was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Also, for thread compliance, and totally off the subject of my sweetheart doggie, the thing that made me cry today was finding a comment in my facebook memories from a friend who died this past June. It sort of hit me all over again that she is really gone, and I won't get to hug her again. Her death was very unexpected, and I have not fully integrated it yet. The grief about it comes in waves, sometimes when I least expect it. She died as a result of domestic violence, and I now know three women who died pretty much the same way. It's heartbreaking and infuriating all at once.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cry, tears