Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-21-2022, 07:37 PM   #7041
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Much better! No one, not me, not Poshmark, not the seller knows WTH happened to those packages but they gave me a full refund and reassured me the sellers won't be out the product and minus their money either. I'd rather have the items and be out the money but guess it just wasn't meant to be. Now with the money credited back, I can get back to the fun of shopping again.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2022, 09:37 AM   #7042
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

sleepy ..
Old 09-24-2022, 07:05 PM   #7043
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Pretty good.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:16 PM   #7044
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

confused, stressed, and worrisome.

Entire state issued State of Emergency. Yeah, coming towards me for sure. This will be my first major hurricane. I have my preparation list. Checking off things as I gather.

I have to evacuate. That means finding shelter for me and Jellybean. Be ready for damage or loss of power. Have gasoline in car, food supplies. You know, I dont have an ice chest..yikes. I have to lower the window awnings and extend the water gutters. Yeah, that's what I'll be doing.

Again, thanks to all my weather peeps, keeping me informed while we are swamped at work. Thanks for the constant kindness, you have eased some of the stress.💗💗💗

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2022, 09:32 AM   #7045
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, stressed, kinda homesick for Texas, worried about my truck.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:28 PM   #7046
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Like I need a double hip replacement, wishing I could be 30 again.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2022, 03:36 AM   #7047
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

very relaxed
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 09:00 AM   #7048
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Kenna; aging is no fun. So, my elbow hurts. I've had a repetitive strain in my dominant elbow for almost 2 months now. Some days are better than others and I'm wearing a brace most of the time but it sucks. I've lost strength in that arm and that annoys the Hell out of me.

Other than that, I feel okay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2022, 01:24 PM   #7049
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty darn good. The post office finally found the packages! I let Poshmark know and they said I could keep them free of charge, sorry for the hassle, thanks for telling them and happy poshing! Note it wasn't Poshmark who screwed up, it was the postal worker, maybe even workers. Yet it was Poshmark who apologized, made right and the post office who couldn't care less, did diddly squat. Well eventually they did deliver them but no apologies, sorry for the delay. My order wasn't anything important but what if it had been? Anyhow I'm glad I held off on shopping because it will be easier to find pieces to match what I already have than it would be to start all over again.

Well everything I ordered is fantastic and brand new. Even the T-shirts which I couldn't tell from the photos because they didn't show tags or stickers on and the listing didn't mention it but that's what they are. I couldn't believe it, everything in fantastic shape, at such savings and the sellers through this whole process were really great about it and easy to work with too. So now I'm sitting at the computer, happy to be back to poshing again. My youngest grandson likes ladybugs, really likes the color navy blue and I found a long sleeve navy blue top with cute, tiny little red ladybugs printed all over it. I'll wear it when we work together outside. He'll get a kick out of it and it will protect my arms from the sun.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2022, 04:52 AM   #7050
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful to be safe at home.
Thankful this medicine is taking the edge off excruciating pain that sent me to the ER on Sunday.
Thankful for my best friend who has had to deal with me while I've dealt with horribleback and hip pain.
Feeling exhausted but enjoying the profound quiet of the house at this moment.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2022, 06:50 AM   #7051
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel much, much better than I had over the past couple of weeks - everything is centered - the physical and emotional - that is always a welcome feeling.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 05:57 PM   #7052
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Very exhausted after today's trip to my new spine surgeon. Upset that insurance is making me go to 6 to 8 weeks of PT before surgery.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2022, 07:34 PM   #7053
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Relieved

I am finally on the mend from a sinus procedure done in Sept.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 12:25 PM   #7054
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy!

Morning conversation turned into BBQ ribs and baseball game at her house.

Well...OK!!

Old 10-22-2022, 07:41 PM   #7055
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel okay, albeit still a little flu-ey. I sound like Hell. I'm still coughing and my voice isn't back to 100% yet and now, Mother Nature is sticking it to me. Three months without a visit and now, two in as many weeks.

Rude.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2022, 07:42 PM   #7056
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Overwhelmed. Lots going on right now. Rationally, everything will be okay. Emotionally, I need some relief from the negative. I’m well aware that I’m blessed. I have an amazing wife, a fur baby, friends and family, a well paying job that provides the material things I need, like a roof over my head, etc. sometimes it’s hard to feel blessed even when you know you are blessed.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2022, 01:30 PM   #7057
AlexF

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

AlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things happen

So, I decided to take the day off today. I have been a bit stretched with work, making myself available to accommodate several time zones for this new project.

So, to start the day, I decided on a later-than-usual run, in which I ended up with a nail in my foot. Luckily, I have had a recent tetanus shot.

Second, I decided to make a favourite high-protein lunch which ended up on the floor as I was sitting down to devour it. It gets better, while I was cleaning up the glass bowl slipped and shattered.

Finally, as I was leaving the house, I thought I will finish my coffee, which ended up all over my shirt.

Some days remind us of why we have a sense of humour.
AlexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlexF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 09:20 AM   #7058
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

My emotions have been an array of ups and downs these past couple of days. I met a wonderful woman. Started a friendship then she initiated the flirting. I knew what I was up against, there were a couple of things she was dealing with. But alas, so was I. Caregiver to Mom and all the entailed.

We had a couple of great days as a dating couple, unsure what the future held.

Last week we had dinner. But before that, she took me by the hand and said she wanted to show me something. We went into the kitchen. She proceeded to open each and every cupboard showing me what was in them. Saying, if I needed anything, this is where it it. She had bought all kinds of fresh food. The coffee I liked. Then kissed me in the kitchen.
Tell me, that was some serious thought and effort. After dinner, we again danced in the front room to my favorite song, Tennessee Whiskey. Oh my. This woman really likes me.
We had a wonderful night together. She spoiled me with breakfast. I was invited back later that day.

Not even 3 hours after I left...I get a text. " I missed you when you left. But, this is freaking me out"

BUT??

we had a long conversation. It's not you. It's me. It ended before it started. I told her to take some time. I'm heart broken. This is hard because it was so good.

Now I've brought my Mom home. I have my own stress. But it sure would be great to have some joy. That she brought to me.

What is with the other freaking out?? I check all their boxes yet?? Tell me why?? This happened a few years back as well. Do I attract that?? I know I'm not that perfect..LOL!!!

Old 11-01-2022, 07:25 PM   #7059
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I feel disappointed. I found a Queer book club and then I learned that they are doing their meetings via Zoom, which is not what I had in mind. I had hoped to get a monthly dose of family in person, which I sorely need.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 07:58 PM   #7060
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I feel a ton of gratitude tonight.

<<<<<<~~ 🤫😘☺️

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: