Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #61
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My lil sis...

thinking about this holiday season.... the importance of every moment with lil sis. I want time to go slow.

When i look ahead the tears come...... but i,m gratefull
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #62
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Words can cut deeper into the soul and mind then a knife through the heart. This too shall pass.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #63
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Missing my mom..this is excruciating
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #64
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Anger. I was so angry at one point today that it brought tears to my eyes. So I did some hard manual labor and then settled into a hot bubble bath, complete with candlelight and a book. Much better!
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #65
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A bad dream and the feelings it brought on....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #66
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I cried a few times at work today. We had our Christmas party for clients and it got emotional for me.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #68
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Two horribly traumatic pet abuse stories BUT both with happy outcomes.
A senior Chihuahua was put into a crate, set outside in heat, in a trash barrel and almost was hauled to the dump. She WAS rescued by a passer by moments before truck came to get trash barrels...and will be adopted!!!
A pit bull puppy, tied to a truck..and the truck owner wasn't aware...it was dragged 2.5 miles I think it was...had traumatic limb fractures, facial injuries, etc. Arrived at a Pet hospital in critical condition BUT it, too, was able to be saved. It has casts on 3 of 4 legs...and will be adopted.
I cried for the babies.......bless the heroes for rescuing these babies...
Old 12-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #69
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

EVERY.little.THING

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #70
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I am crying from laughing so hard.

I have been watching an Internet troll fight between Arkansans and just read the funniest fucking comment I have ever read on the Internet. I mean, it literally took me 10 minutes to write this post because I keep messing up!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #71
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Two horribly traumatic pet abuse stories BUT both with happy outcomes.
A senior Chihuahua was put into a crate, set outside in heat, in a trash barrel and almost was hauled to the dump. She WAS rescued by a passer by moments before truck came to get trash barrels...and will be adopted!!!
A pit bull puppy, tied to a truck..and the truck owner wasn't aware...it was dragged 2.5 miles I think it was...had traumatic limb fractures, facial injuries, etc. Arrived at a Pet hospital in critical condition BUT it, too, was able to be saved. It has casts on 3 of 4 legs...and will be adopted.
I cried for the babies.......bless the heroes for rescuing these babies...
This makes my blood boil.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #72
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It wasn't today but for 2 solid days and nights I cried with joint and muscle pain from this flu that I've had. I swear I have had car, bike, dirt bike, 4 wheeler and horse accidents that never made me hurt as bad as I have hurt this week.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #73
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

enough.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #74
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

This was one of my Dad's favorite songs, about his ancestral home (well, he was everything in the UK) in Northern Ireland. I've thought of him a lot today.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #75
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
This was one of my Dad's favorite songs, about his ancestral home (well, he was everything in the UK) in Northern Ireland. I've thought of him a lot today.
My mum used to sing that song to me as a lullaby when I was going to sleep. She grew up in County Down, the Mournes country which the song is about so always had an affinity to the song. The underlying sentiment of the song relates to the Northern Irish diaspora and contrasts the beauty of the Mournes in Northern Ireland to life in London.

Slightly ironic for me that I should find myself in London all these years later and, of course, continually missing my Northern Ireland.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #76
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #77
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #78
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas without my Mom, I miss her so much. RIP Mom ! I will put out your favorites Christmas ornaments and decorations just for you. I love you!
Old 12-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #79
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation
Default Isabella Bleu

I seldom, very SELDOM, almost NEVER cry. But today I wept in a way I haven't in over 11 years.

6 years ago, I got my ex a surprise puppy for her birthday. I had her convinced we were going to look at Labradoodles, which she realllllly didn't want. When we get to the house and walk to the back door, a big black head looks in. And the ex starts yelling "They're dobies, they're dobies." As we walked outside we were greeted by two of the biggest Dobermans I have ever seen. We went down the stairs of the deck and into the back yard. The litter was playing and kinda shying away. But then this one little red-head came right over and grabbed aholt of the ex's pant leg and tugged. Isabella Bleu came home with us that night.

While the marriage didn't last, the friendship did. And I cherished the visits I would get to see Bella. She had a ridge down her nose where her hair grew against the grain that she never out grew and two tiny white spots on her head where her brothers and sisters had bitten her. She had a big red nose that could always make me smile. She was big, her shoulders came to above my waist and solid. She was so smart, and fast. She loved catching squirrels, chipmunks, and even showed up at the back door one day with a deer leg someone had discarded on the property. Convinced it most definetly belonged in the house with her. She loved sticks, they belonged in the house too. LOL And used to pull our sweet ole Mo's bandanas off and eat them. LOL

Today, my beautiful, energetic, funny, sweet, Boo Raddly had what we believe was an aneurism and is gone. I knew when this day would come that it was going to hurt like hell. I don't usually get this attached to animals. But I always thought that it would be known. That I would have time to say goodbye to her. To tell her how much I loved her. Although I told her every time I saw her. I hurt for my sweet ex and her partner. Boo was her child.

Just waiting here for The Boy to get home. We didn't tell him yet because he is driving home from work in rush hour traffic and didn't want him to be distracted.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #80
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

Tags
cry, tears