blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Has anyone tried the Magic Bullet? Does the thing work?

Anyone, anyone?

Bueller, Bueller?
*snicker* You said Magic Bullet, and my mind went all kinds of wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
Not THAT one! That one works just fine, thankyouverymuch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #43
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Post Sobe Life Water

I'm loving SOBE Life water "acai berry punch" flavor. I never drink enough water, whether it's bottled, etc.

My honey decides to bring this life water home and told me to taste it. Of course I turned my nose up with the thought of this stuff.

When I took my first sip it, man was it good.

I initially thought it would leave a nasty after taste. Not the case, it's delicious. Over the last couple of days, I must have consumed about 5 bottles.

Highly recommended
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #44
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Chi hairdryer!

It used to take my hair like 45 minutes to blow dry, now it takes 5.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #45
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies.

all natural, smells amazing, and. it. works.
Ms. Blush...
Smells good and natural so it wont hurt my pups or the grumpy one...that does sound amazing...Where do you get Mrs. Meyers?

PS. You and Gemme

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #46
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
Ms. Blush...
Smells good and natural so it wont hurt my pups or the grumpy one...that does sound amazing...Where do you get Mrs. Meyers?

PS. You and Gemme
>ding ding<
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #47
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default fav product!!!!!!!!!

My fav. product right now is BUTCHFEMMEPLANET !!!!!!! It RAWKS!!!! I am so grateful that Medusa and Jackhammer took the time and effort and money to do this. We can't sing your praises enough!!!!! What you have done for this community touches each of us . What a happy wonderful place for us to be ourselves. You both are true leaders . Thank You Thank You Thank You. I could say it a million times and it wouldn't be enough. Anything I or Novelafemme can do to help just say the word, we will be there.
Always JAGG
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #48
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

CHI flat iron. It's great on my 'fro.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chi rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Chi hairdryer!

It used to take my hair like 45 minutes to blow dry, now it takes 5.
My Chi flat iron is HEAVEN! Like you, it took me forever to straighten my (kinky, wavy, wacked out) hair. Now, one or two passes and I'm DONE with that section. It's super hot crack for the hair, I tell you.

Divine!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #50
TheSqueeze

How Do You Identify?:
i am what i am
Relationship Status:
TeaPartyTart's Squeeze

TheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST Reputation

Currently madly deeply truly into our Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner. Makes the old one look like an amateur.

Second place is the remote control for the outdoor Christmas lights. No more wet pj bottoms from sloshing through the snow to turn off the lights fore bed.
TheSqueeze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #51
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

It was delish!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #52
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was going to ask if it was the one that caused this:

Or this:

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #53
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Aveda Hydrating Lotion
Aveda Hand Relief...I use it everywhere but my neck and face.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 AM   #54
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default something to keep in my luggage...

Okay, I was a bit skeptical, but...

Starbucks VIA (Ready Brew), an instant coffee in small, convenient on-the-go packets. It actually isn't too bad; I wouldn't use it instead of my 'regular' choices, but I think I may have found a life-savor when it comes to that darn-awful coffee in most hotel rooms & those pinches when Starbucks is nowhere to be found!

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #55
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Lash Doubling Mascara by Clinique - I have this as a sample. My Daddy had got me a Clinique lotion or something and I got a gift bag that included this mascara and it is the best mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes so long and full AND it doesn't flake or feel sticky. love love love it. and I own like 2342342342 mascaras so I know my stuff!

and also

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee
w/cream and splenda = great product!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:27 AM   #56
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone have a roomba? The wife thinks we need one, the debil cat concurs...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9wHkkNGUU&annotation_id=annotation_90172 &feature=iv"]YouTube- Desperate House CAT "Move - Get Out The Way!" Roomba Driver Bitch Slaps a Dog pit bull Sharky[/ame]

I'm not convinced yet that it isn't just another thing for me to trip over!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #57
labete

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
preoccupied

labete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura aboutlabete has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Has anyone tried the Magic Bullet? Does the thing work?

Anyone, anyone?

Bueller, Bueller?
Yes! My honey got one several month back and we made smoothies and iced coffee drinks until it got too darn cold for icy drinks. It was fabulous, easy, and easy to clean. I am considering getting one of my own.

I also love those Magic Whatsis thingies. They're great for scuff marks and stuff.

My fave product right now is Nokia phones. They're just so much more reliable and full-featured compared to everything else I come across.
labete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #58
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Favorite Things That I LOVE!

1. Teavana SnowGeisha white tea. Probably the most decadent, spicy, rosey, original tea I have ever drank. A perfect soft pink color in the cup and an explosive aroma and flavor.

2. Palmer's Shea Butter- It's simple and GREAT for the feet and heels. Really nice smell and absorbs nicely. Butter soft feet in a day or two.

3. Private Reserve Ink - Jack and I use this in our fountain pens. Nice fluidity, doesnt clump, lots and lots and lots of colors.

I have a LOT more
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #59
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i agree with the palmer's shea butter medusa.. ..its wonderful....and it appeals to my natural inclination to be frugal....my kids grew up using it...better than all the lubriderms in the world to get rid of the ashiness....

I know the ads are kind of silly and even tho it really is mostly a lot of hype and something smelly..I love "ActivOn" when i have joint aches or muscle aches...i think it is the fact that it is a "stick kind of thing" and u end up massaging when u rub it on..but i dont care...7.99 and it lasts me for a good 6 months and my hip doesnt hurt for a good 10 hours after I use it....and it doesnt make icky grease stains on your shirts or clothes or sheets....
Old 01-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #60
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I love love love these AVON products.
leaves my hair soft and shiny and BEAUTIFUL.
(my coworker sells it, not me lol)

ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Intense Repair Hydrating Shampoo AND the Conditioner
http://www.avon.com/1/1/12599-advanc...g-shampoo.html

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little things...I put them in for frizzies and they work wonders
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Anti-Frizz Capsules
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=29032

total spent was like 11$ because I got a deal or something but I am so happy with those products.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post: