Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #7301
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sitting outside at our Riley Creek campsite, eating dinner with my love.

A quiet and wonderful joy!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 05:03 AM   #7302
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A text from my sister...

Yesterday we had a town tragedy. A 90 year old woman (whom we’re all familiar with) was hit by a car yesterday while crossing the road. It was bad enough where she had to be air lifted to UMASS Memorial.

My sister is more of a townie than I am, and she heard from the lady’s niece that she is awake and recovering. Her only regret is that she missed out on the helicopter ride because she was unconscious.

Old 09-22-2018, 07:53 AM   #7303
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes you get lucky enough to run across some really cool people. People that you can converse with and the conversation is smooth and comfortable. That is a joy for sure.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #7304
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Today, it was dancing and singing with sweet my momma in the car.

Also....I had forgotten how good tater tots were. ��
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 08:45 PM   #7305
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a deposit for gig a next month!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 09:19 AM   #7306
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
a deposit for gig a next month!
What kind of gig?
My joy will occur at 3 o'clock, when I meet up with a woman I met at a small party last Saturday night. She said she was into art and photography, then she showed me some of her photos on her cell. She is one of the most dynamic, imaginative, steady handed photographers I've ever met.
Her pics look like they belong in a photo array in Vogue.
I'm going to show her how to use some of the Internet's best online galleries.
Her work is like Annie Liebovitz-meets Robert Mapplethorpe-meets ManRay.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 06:46 PM   #7307
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Made my day to get a lot accomplished and managed to find exactly what I needed for my marine batteries. I'm on a roll!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #7308
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Early this morning, was surprised by a large family of deer in the yard beside the kitchen, and after I lifted the window to take pictures, one of my sweet hummingbirds sat perched on her shepherd's hook less than 3 feet from me, cocking her little head sideways as if to pose.

I found another antique metal milk crate today. Adding to my collection for my kitchen wall shelves.

Had a very yummy lunch (a Reuben and homemade banana pudding)

Enjoyed my quiet evening "off".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #7309
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

re-connecting with peeps. Social Media is great but one on one is greater!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #7310
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Opening day at our thrift store. Despite being sick (welcome to New England) I still had a lot of fun!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 04:43 PM   #7311
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Power! Finally!!

A shower!!

Charging my phone in the house instead of my car!

Making coffee instead of going to buy it!

So many little things

Ahhhhhh power

PS bout damn time
Old 10-13-2018, 05:30 PM   #7312
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Hanging out with my Mel today!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 07:23 PM   #7313
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Taking in the beautiful colors of fall foliage!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #7314
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

An extra clean house.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 06:19 AM   #7315
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I felt intense joy walking around outside at 4:30 a.m. this morning ... felt a little cool FINALLY!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #7316
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
An extra clean house.
And when can I expect you?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 04:15 PM   #7317
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little piece of justice.

Last week one of the residents of the facility that I manage told me that a member of the construction crew working in our neighborhood has been harassing her and that it was escalating. I went through a vortex of city planners and such to find the supervisor of the crew she was referring to. I had left him a message on Friday but he didn't call me back so I called him again. I got to talk to him this morning. At first I could tell he was half listening to me but then he got to paying attention (ahem) He told me he was going to go right over and address them and he would call me back in the afternoon. He called me back less than two hours later to tell me they identified one of the flaggers as the problem person. They confirmed that he has been harassing women in the neighborhood and that he has been removed from the job site and told that if he comes back they will call the police. Swift justice.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 06:09 PM   #7318
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
A little piece of justice.

Last week one of the residents of the facility that I manage told me that a member of the construction crew working in our neighborhood has been harassing her and that it was escalating. I went through a vortex of city planners and such to find the supervisor of the crew she was referring to. I had left him a message on Friday but he didn't call me back so I called him again. I got to talk to him this morning. At first I could tell he was half listening to me but then he got to paying attention (ahem) He told me he was going to go right over and address them and he would call me back in the afternoon. He called me back less than two hours later to tell me they identified one of the flaggers as the problem person. They confirmed that he has been harassing women in the neighborhood and that he has been removed from the job site and told that if he comes back they will call the police. Swift justice.
This brings me joy. I don’t like bad guys.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 10:07 PM   #7319
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My sister put a second offer on a ton of land that has 3 houses on it and they accepted!! She’s a lot younger than me and is accomplishing so much in life and I’m very proud of her. Now she will have a place to put and ride her horse and do all the things she wants. Much joy!
Old 10-21-2018, 07:36 PM   #7320
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

that i hope the dress i ordered feels as amazing on me as it looks online.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy