Old 08-26-2018, 05:16 PM   #3721
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

3 Highscores

Thanked 5,792 Times in 1,718 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Shooting at Jacksonville, Florida Madden video game tournament today at least four are dead. Source CNN
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 05:22 PM   #3722
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,449 Times in 22,907 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Shooting at Jacksonville, Florida Madden video game tournament today at least four are dead. Source CNN
The only good thing out of this is that the shooter is dead. And all of this because some white boy got butthurt when he lost a gaming competition. Seriously.

This is our future generation.

We're doomed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 09:26 AM   #3723
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,000 Times in 10,043 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

New Campus Sexual Misconduct Rules From Betsy DeVos Protect The Accused and Colleges........

In new proposed rules obtained by The New York Times and described in a detailed news report today, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is proposing changes to federal policy on campus sexual misconduct that would boost the rights of students accused of rape and other forms of sexual assault and harassment. The policy would also relieve schools of liability in many cases while encouraging them to give more support to victims.

I've tried to post the link to this Forbes article but it went wonky
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 08:40 AM   #3724
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Postal Service: Release of Ex-CIA Officer’s File Was ‘Mistake’—and Not the Only One.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/postal...ly-on?ref=home
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 11:31 PM   #3725
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Anonymous Op-Ed in New York Times Causes a Stir .....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/b...anonymous.html

Thankfully someone is watching out for America!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 10:35 AM   #3726
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,666 Times in 7,525 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jitu Brown (Journey for Justice Alliance)

I couldn't find the Educator's forum thread here in the community, but wanted to leave an news link to an very important conversation I'm listening to on Democracy Now.

Amy Goodman featured an news investigation interview featuring Jitu Brown and multiple other VIP activists on the front lines of Education and how "black and brown children/kids" are increasingly targeted by prejudicial, racially motivated flawed policies exacted upon the greater sector of Education and how these right-wing flawed policies hurt children and their families. It's an extended conversation on how right-wing policies in Education have criminalized people of color.

If you're not familiar with Jitu Brown (I just now am learning about him and his activism), I highly recommend tuning into this very important news coverage presented by Democracy Now.

Link to news coverage (which starts at about the 39 minute mark of today's headline news):
Lift Us Up: Meet The Activists on the Frontlines of Educational Justice Movement.

Excerpt from Transcribed Interview:

Quote:
JITU BROWN: Absolutely, and Amy, thank you for having me on. I would just say that we don’t have a policy problem in public education. We have a values problem. There’s a believe system that is rooted in the hatred of black and brown children that fuels education policy. Just think that parent, Zakiya, had to fight because her son was being suspended in preschool. I’ve seen the story over and over again. In Pittsburgh, parents had organized to stop the suspension of kindergarten through third graders. In New York, this has been a fight. In Chicago, young people fought to stop 10-day suspensions in Chicago public schools. If the discipline policies are administered through a lens of hatred that often these policy makers would not apply to their own children. And that’s why the numbers around the suspension of black, brown, and white students for the same infractions are so glaring. That there is a believe system — and we know research says this, first — that black and brown children are viewed as older than their white counterparts.

Link to ~~>>>>>>> transcript of interview
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 07:41 PM   #3727
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool scientists breed healthy mice from two mothers

apparently, the chinese have bred healthy mouse pups from two female parents... using just a few DNA modifications
just think about that fact....!!!
imagine two lesbian women requesting a child using same technology

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...hers-using-dna

even the daily mail, is aware of the the possibility of hope for gay couples, requesting their own children!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...orn-China.html
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

charley is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 07:48 PM   #3728
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Pot/Weed/Ganga/Grass

Oh, I just realized pot is now legal in Canada - as of today!

(btw, I don't smoke pot, and usually back off when around someone who is smoking it... I would be concerned now even more as to any effect on my brain cells, because of all the meditation I have done. While off on an errand today, and while waiting for the bus, a bunch of happy and laughing youngins went by and you could smell the pot very strongly. I worry about the effect of such a drug on the youth; but my opinion here in Canada doesn't count for much - oh well!!)
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

charley is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaking news, news