Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 12:04 AM   #13001
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes it seems the things placed upon our hearts, that we want to do or feel we ought to do.....are beyond our ability to do.....frustrating...and yet, I feel compelled to ask myself why would it be on my heart if it is not for me to do? Which then quickly leads to more questions......Who placed it there? What purpose would (if I could act) it serve for me? others? Not just on the surface, but digging deeper...
to get to the heart of it.....and there yes, there it is....the answers. The why....

and....

what glorious freedom can be found in the answers.....
Old 07-21-2016, 05:59 AM   #13002
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

...that having two days off in a row always makes me want to have a third.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 11:42 AM   #13003
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

My lunch, that leftover conference sandwich looked a little sketchy. Good thing that I only took a couple of bites.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #13004
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The appointment I had for tomorrow was rescheduled. And it was about 24 hours within the appointed time. What's the rule for discount vs the charge for a no show?

But hey...it will only be a half day on a Friday!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #13005
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I am thoroughly confused.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 04:52 AM   #13006
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Work. Getting ready to start another marathon weekend.

Gonna eat my Wheaties, paint my face, put my shoulder to the wheel, and get this party going.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:06 AM   #13007
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

This coming weekend and not being able to sleep more than a couple hours at a time.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:55 AM   #13008
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's supposed to be hot, like hot hot today. And humid. Ugh. Weather like this just seeps the energy from my bones. Hopefully, we won't have to do too much outside today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #13009
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My lil dachsie.....Heidi Grilla

Last week my lil baby started to have seizures (had 3 in 2 days). Started her on Phenobarb Fri PM...so none since. BUT she wasn't acting quite right....so was a watch & wait game.

Needless to say I have been on alert, watching her closely. She got worse first of this week, by Wednesday I had resigned myself that I was going to have to put her down. I made an appointment with our old vet to be seen tomorrow for evaluation & possibly having to say goodbye. Many sleepless hours & tears later, yesterday, she did a 360 degree turn.

So I talked with our vet this am, cancelled the appointment I had for tomorrow, and said..I want to give her every chance now, and this could well be the "calm before the storm" scenario. At any rate, I am just going to wait & see what transpires. If need be, I will take her in to see the vet & go from there.

With a pet & as several of you here know, it is a roller coaster sometimes...with any kind of neurological issues going on...you can just never know what/where/when. There is a suspicion she has a brain tumor...and their little brains are wired so funny, it is impossible to "predict" any given set of circumstances.

So she had never stopped eating, pottying.....she would engage in social interactions with us. She did have lots of trouble keeping her hind legs under her...I have a mobility cart coming today, should we need it.

So, I have breathed a small, ever so small sigh of relief in this positive turn of events. It isn't far from the recesses of my mind to know things can change in a heartbeat. I do have options & I will give her every.single.opportunity I can...so long as she isn't in any despair & has quality of life in her..which she does.

Thanks for the texts, user reps, & PM's asking about my baby!! Your words & concern mean so much to us. I am certain I am again rambling...it has been such a difficult & heartbreaking week for us, esp. for Heidi. Keep her in good thoughts please...thanks...clay & Heidi........
Old 07-22-2016, 01:52 PM   #13010
Brooklyn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation
Default My mind?

I hate when I second guess myself. It is like I say or do something and then think -- should I have? I get inside my head so much about it that it ends up making me feel foolish and from that --out of sorts. Bah. I guess I also need to work on having expectations --which is not always a good thing--sometimes it is like setting yourself up for a letdown. Bah, again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 03:00 PM   #13011
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My diabetes and lack of success with my new fast acting insulin. I'm getting frustrated.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 03:23 PM   #13012
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

kittens are too damn cute...
Old 07-28-2016, 03:02 PM   #13013
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Little Guy received an exam this morning and continues to improve and show great progress. The eaglets flying skills have become more coordinated and is using both feet to land and no longer favorites the right leg.

As part of his rehabilitation, the eaglet will continue to receive daily conditioning and live prey training (will spare you the video's of that

Once he successfully completes the live prey training, a release will be scheduled.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 06:45 PM   #13014
Brooklyn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

On my mind: I have realized that I do not do rudeness very well. (right now you are likely saying "well, duh") but it is more than that. I am a pretty low-key person. That is to say I can let things roll off me--and I consider the whole picture (meaning: does this person impact my life in any way?, do I hold them dear?, etc.) before I make comment on the situation at hand.

However, when it comes to just blatant rudeness --the kind that just happens for no reason at all other than the person just wants to "be that way" and hands it out as though it is a nicely wrapped Christmas gift --and then when you catch the rudeness and question it-- they either ignore you-- or better yet-- respond as if they have no clue what you are talking about --At the very least --OWN your rudeness.

Yes-- I do not do rudeness very well and find that I have less of a "let it roll off me" stance anymore.

Sometimes, it makes me want to get more intro versus extro -verted.

(end of the vent)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #13015
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting above post and I do not do rudeness well either! Well to say that I don't handle rudeness when someone is rude to someone else and I witness it I guess I should stipulate!

More than once, I'v stuck my nose in when I felt someone was being rude to a retail clerk or some other similar situation and perhaps some day I may get a bullet between my eyes but I just can't stand back and not speak up!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 01:29 PM   #13016
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lil Guy to return to the wild soon.

Lil Guy has been cleared for release by CROW's veterinary staff and will be returned to the wild in the near future.

He has been successful during live prey testing and continues to improve on the skills needed for catching live fish.

His stay at CROW was extended to ensure vital hunting skills were effectively developed. In Florida, approximately 80 percent of a bald eagles diet is fish, so this will continue to be the focus for the remainder of the eaglets rehabilitation at ‪#‎CROWClinic‬.

We will be filming the release and will share all the details at a later date.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 09:55 PM   #13017
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind: life changes

I feel like I’ve been in a play and following along with the script and sometimes adlibbing as unexpected action transpired. The show has been running for a long time allowing the actors to grow comfortable with the script to even change things up and to add new a actor to some scenes.

Then one day the play changed. Initially I didn’t realize it; I kept doing my part, playing my role…Once I realized the script was no longer useful I attempted to learn the new lines, to catch on to the action but the other actor wouldn’t share the script. I found myself confused, bewilder and at times rather frustrated. Expressing my thoughts and feelings resulted in blame, anger and no changes.

I asked for some adjustments to the show and the roles being played….but both parties have to want the changes to occur in way that allows the play to continue, if it will or even can….

So I’m leaving the play formally ending my contract. It was not part of the plan, not what I thought I was signing up for that is for sure. It seems the other actor wanted to do a different show altogether than I had thought we’d agreed upon.

I’m starting over and this time I’m going to write more of my own script, have a bit more say in the direction action goes, at least for some of the scenes I’m writing them all on my own…other scenes are going to written alongside someone new…with laughter, love, negotiation and playful banter….
Old 08-14-2016, 09:05 AM   #13018
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Some of the choices I have made, both in the past and the here and now. The sacrifices my spouse has made for me in the past and how strong our marriage is right now. Her getting sick years ago actually made our marriage stronger. I'm thinking about my lack of help and support from her family. Don't people realize you only get ONE MOTHER in your life???? And when she is gone, that's it.......
Old 08-14-2016, 08:59 PM   #13019
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to decide whether or not to go camping with friends in a bit or forgo it and work on my book business. I can probably do both if I get my butt in gear. I'm not much of a camper but it's a beautiful area and I know I would have fun with my friends.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 04:23 AM   #13020
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

how soon I can go back to bed lol...

good cup of java though is making chance of survival til then more likely lol
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post: