Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 12-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #21
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home Town

Hello Dallas!!! My home town...But it's been a long time since I've been back that way...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #22
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Hello Dallas!!! My home town...But it's been a long time since I've been back that way...
Hey Gina- Glad to hear you are doing well planning on visiting anytime soon?
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #23
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Curly! leFemmeEmpressM is representing for the Dallas girly-girls!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #24
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey there Femme!

Hey what part of Dallas you in??
Old 06-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #25
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Hey what part of Dallas you in??
I'm in North Dallas. Addison/Farmer's Branch area.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
Old 06-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #26
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFemmeEmpressM View Post
I'm in North Dallas. Addison/Farmer's Branch area.
Wow we are neighbors, you are in my neck of the woods we should talk via email! Perhaps we could get some coffee and meet somewhere sometime.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #27
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Wow we are neighbors, you are in my neck of the woods we should talk via email! Perhaps we could get some coffee and meet somewhere sometime.
I'd love to! I'm always up for meeting new people!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #28
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I need some new single friends to hang out with. Live and work in Arlington. I need to get out more but only wanna do like resturaunts and movies
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #29
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

We should get a group of people together and hang out sometime. Perhaps find some midway point.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #30
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Default Interesting News for Dallas!!!

Check out this link to the Dallas Voice

Dallas is the largest in Same Sex Couples in the state of Texas!!

http://www.dallasvoice.com/brewing-d...s-1085792.html
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #31
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default :)

This is very cool! I was sure Austin or Houston had us beat! Great post!
Old 08-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #32
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

heyyy ya Dallas bunch.............
will be at the Black eye pea around 2pmish ...... for eats on Cedar springs...
anyone care to join us.......... yahoo me.. or pm me here

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #33
Rolltideboi

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
him
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default rolltideboi n dfw

well im new to dallas and would like to any suggestions on how to meet people esp femme women lol
Rolltideboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey thar Texas peeps ........ hanging near Dallas ... anyone want to meet up?

Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #35
Rolltideboi

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
him
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

hi ihi i recently moved here and would love to meet people in the dallas area
Rolltideboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #36
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Hey thar Texas peeps ........ hanging near Dallas ... anyone want to meet up?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #37
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
independent spinster lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
she-ra, princess of power
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

trixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hellllooooo, anyone here?
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #38
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

For my neighbors in TX, a gathering in OKC first weekend in June

Here's the link if you're interested . . . http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...&postcount=213

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #39
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dallas Sanctuary of Healing

Ok we just had our First Connection Service... So for all of those who want to get spiritual with us - Here's the contact info:

www.dallassanctuaryofhealing.org

This explains more about what I'm doing. I need to redo, but it gives you an idea. Yes, I'm reading my feelings from a script, Lol:

Come hug some trees with us!

Blue
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #40
Amanda1164

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, bbw, princess, babygirl, submissive :)
Relationship Status:
Single single single as could be

Amanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST ReputationAmanda1164 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile hellooooooo Dallas!

*waves*
okay so "technically" i dont live in Dallas YET. But i am now a current homeowner and exactly one week i will be a resident!

transplanting from rajun cajun southern Louisiana and on a prowl for some Daddies! and just new friends of course!
Amanda1164 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda1164 For This Useful Post: