Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink 5 Things

Beginning in junior high, I taught myself how to ride a skateboard, and later how to build and assemble my own from ordered parts.

I'm learning how to enjoy holidays again.

I let my nursing license go; I was just too burnt out. This after graduating magna cum lade from my bachelor's program.

I tell myself I am not afraid to stand on my own two feet (I've done it before). But then I like the company of others, even if they're just in the house with me and I can hear them.

I can't dance and I would dearly love to learn.

The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 12:11 AM   #1062
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely love to kiss.. Slowly, and passionately and can for hours...

I love to cuddle in front of a fireplace

Intimacy is more important to me than the act of sex. Although I love sex!

I cant stand hair on my body... I have to have my body smooth. Its the one thing Im "crazed" about lol

Hygeine is very important to me. I take two showers minimum every day.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #1063
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I am :

Stubborn

Extremely Sweet

Shy around new people and crowds

Opinionated

Extremely Loyal
Old 12-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #1064
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am a natural cuddler
2. I am very peevish about my personal kitchen
3. I like all the lids of my tupperware to be matched with the appropriate bowl and not thrown all over in the cabinet
4. I will not eat bread or any other food that has been sitting directly on a counter top.
5. I eat standing up(when I am home)
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #1065
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'm obsessed with texting
2) I can spend almost an entire day playing FarmTown
3) Christmas is My favorite time of year
4) I was 17 1/2 when My sister was born
5) I'm not much of a drinker but when I do, I love rye or rum & coke

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 01:22 AM   #1066
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Question 5 more things about me

I absolutely adore slow, passionate kissing and can even ignore football for this kind of kissing.

I went into the Army right before Desert Shield, right before Desert Storm started.

I desire so strongly to be held by my lover that I ache when I am not with her.

I love her enough so that she doesn't even have to ask me, I'll rub her feet and legs when she gets off work; it is my pleasure to bring her pleasure.

Actions done for others, out of love for them, can make a daunting task seem easy. Thus, when you're asked if you can watch her daughters again tomorrow (which you find an honor anyway), despite the bickering today, you say, "yes!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 02:45 AM   #1067
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Dexter fan and love to read books about serial killers.

My theory of why women are so drawn to reading about serial killers is that women are taught anger is not an acceptable emotion for our gender. We are taught we cannot/should not carry anger, display it, show it in any fashion. We bottle it up to the point where we are in so much denial about what angers us that in the extremes, 1) we become guilable enough to buy into abuse when its handed to us as love and at its simplest 2) we find it appealing and exciting and intriguing that someone can actually destroy/kill/maim and get away with it (for the most part..after all, to be a serial killer, you had to have killed three or more victims)

I am pretty much over my fetish about pink. I like the color still, for it is the color associated with compassion, but my PINK PINK PINK craze is done

I cant ride a horse well at all...lol. Even tho I am obsessed about them, and could ride like the wind when I was younger, my physical issues and my additional weight distributes and balances me differently now. AND, I had a horrible fall where I severely injured myself so I am scared of being on a horse...but I WILL ride again. It won't matter if I am a failure at it. It is what I desire the most in all my life...to ride again.

I really want to learn how to make soap. And I cant seem to be able to find one person to show or tell me. I could read a book but I learn better if a person helps me. I keep hoping....

Old 12-28-2010, 03:03 AM   #1068
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have never been able to appreciate chewing gum. My brain just cannot wrap around the idea. In my entire life I have chewed at the most 20 pieces of gum and did not enjoy any of them. Odd I know.

I do not have trouble sleeping, I just have trouble sleeping during "normal" sleep hours. This likely comes from years of working odd shifts.

I dearly love driving my truck, but may be getting to the point where I could appreciate having a smaller, more economical vehicle...well not quite yet...nearly.

I wish that folks got together more often in person in the community like we did years ago. I miss that.

I have been single for about 9 months now and I think I am ready to date again. Slowly.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 03:37 AM   #1069
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I am always honest...even when not supposed to be

Sometimes I process out loud...best just to listen...

I am afraid of stupid little possibilities

I love deeper than any rational human should...

Always & forever are not words you are likely to hear from my mouth...
Old 12-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #1070
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I listen more than I talk

Im a very blunt person. Most times it just comes out of my mouth. So, never ask me my opinion unless you truly want it

I have a huge heart. Ive been known to give my last dollar to someone who needed it more than I.

I have a two half sisters Ive met once.

I have alot of old fashioned values
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #1071
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

-1- I hate winter, but Love the snow....The cold actually Hurts [which somewhat explains why I also despise a/c, and fridge dept in stores]

-2- I'm a Bibliophile..

-3- I enjoy Renaissance, My favorites in SCA however are Asian/Middle Eastern...

-4- I'm trying to learn the following a-} Fencing b-} Quilting c-} Jews Harp..

-5- I'm not shy, just reserved.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #1072
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am afraid of hate(seen towards me or me towards others)
I would wish the best for my worst enemy
I use love to heal, heal myself, heal friends, heal lovers
I would rather try than wonder
When I am silent, it doesn't mean I don't care

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #1073
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really easygoing and accepting of most people. But, if someone is really needy in a manipulative way, it turns me off and even makes me angry.

My nephew is marching with his school band in the Rose Bowl Parade.

One of my favorite foods is lobster, but I haven't been able to justify the expense of ordering it at a restaurant, so I haven't had it for years. I must get over that, at least once.

We have a mole living in the basement. I tried to catch him with a no-kill trap, but he managed to eat the peanut butter and escape from the trap. We have five cats, but they are afraid of him. From time to time, I hear him chattering at the cats to leave him alone. I probably should catch him and find him a new home....

I love to go places with my partner that she's never been. It's wonderful to see her enjoyment. I hope we can make it to Disneyworld in the next couple of years.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #1074
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy trash TV and reading far more than I should.

I'm one of those weird people who love(d) math class.

If you live near a mountain range, I can tell you how it got there. In excrutiating detail .

I will travel anywhere. The weirder, the better.

I still think ice cream tastes best out of a truck with a little bell on top.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #1075
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

green has become my favorite color this past year

I want to learn how to spin wool

I have been looking for a change purse and cannot find one.

I am probably going back for another masters, this one in SW

innie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #1076
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my bed is like a cloud. its perfect and hard to leave.

my front teeth are cracked from blowing glass. as an assistant to someone blowingthere are times when a piped gets moved and your teeth find themselves in the way...

i get pedicures regularly. having my feet nice makes me feel the same as wearing lingerie.

apparently i'm beautiful when i cry. it seems tears fall out in just the right way?

i watch a movie every night in bed
Old 12-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #1077
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

~ I genuinly want others to be happy even if it means risking my own happiness.

~ I was born to be a mommy one day Family is important to me.

~ I love laughing...Passionate about life

~ I have an accent that creeps up on me (born in Mexico)

~ I have a list of things I never got to do as a kid that I want to complete (deprived childhood)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #1078
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default 5 Things!

* I LOVE "Law and Order:SVU" marathons and having it playing today while I dismantle the house.

* I will go out of my way to avoid being stuck under an overpass at a red light, whether it means leaving a 30-foot gap or switching lanes.

* I want me some crab rangoons.

* I can't wait to take Juney's photo at the next Reunion.

* I almost dread giving up my carpet in favor of hardwoods because I love my vacuum that much.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #1079
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

When I'm unsure of myself, I stop talking, contributing, whatever else.

I absolutely love cheese, even though I'm not supposed to eat it.

I feel like this.... .... all the time lately.

I love to dance while standing in the middle of a river (on a rock).

I want cheesecake... RIGHT NOW!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #1080
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sensitive to suffering and murdered children. The only thing that consoles me is to ask God to tell them I love them. Otherwise, it really gets to me.

I want a dog.

Rhubarb is my favorite pie.

Watergate and Wesson Oil are my favorite cakes.

I hope people have a helluva lot better year this year than last.
It's got to get better.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: