Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 05-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Thanked 42,049 Times in 7,737 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Member Stores, Etsy, Ebay, Etc.

Hey Folks-

I will be developing the member area with links to people's etsy shops, ebay stores, etc., books for sale, etc.

If you have a storefront, an etsy, an ebay, or a product for sale on Amazon or some other recognizable platform, please feel free to drop the link here.

This is completely FREE to members in good standing with more than 6-months of membership on the Planet.

Thank you!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
Holding the fort on my own

Thanked 3,803 Times in 1,453 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default my store

Oooh-La-La The Soap Bar by OoohLaLaTheSoapBar on Etsy

Oooh-La-La The Soap Bar
www.OoohLaLaTheSoapBar.com

celebrating 12 years and 6 years on ETSY. Yay me
check out my website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StillettoDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Oooh-La-La The Soap Bar by OoohLaLaTheSoapBar on Etsy

Oooh-La-La The Soap Bar
www.OoohLaLaTheSoapBar.com

celebrating 12 years and 6 years on ETSY. Yay me

YES~! And I can personally vouch for the quality of the soaps!! (And I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and these are PRIMO!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #4
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,864 Times in 5,124 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

In my signature. I'm bad with links n stuff lol. No idea how I even got that one working.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,871 Times in 5,768 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa,

I remember at one point that there was a link you had to Amazon that if we used it money went towards the site. Or something like that. Maybe it was for certain books or something. Is that still around?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #6
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Medusa,

I remember at one point that there was a link you had to Amazon that if we used it money went towards the site. Or something like that. Maybe it was for certain books or something. Is that still around?
It's not but it's in the works! I'm actually excited to get that back up because even a few bucks a month would help the site tremendously!

I shut the old store down because there was some weird law that Arkansas passed that Amazon would have to basically provide a tax form on the commissions earned (Amazon currently expects people to keep up with their own) and Amazon's answer was, "That's too much for us to keep up with so we will just stop paying commissions to people living in Arkansas (and a few other states)".

Now that the site will be based in Georgia, we will be able to earn a small commission again!

We had earned an extra $10 a month for the couple of months we had it open. That doesn't sound like a lot but that covers almost half of the chatroom fee (the site's second largest expense behind server fees).

This is WAY more info than you asked for but I love the business side
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #7
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
In my signature. I'm bad with links n stuff lol. No idea how I even got that one working.
Thank you, Miss Lady!!

I can ALSO vouch for the jewelry stuffs because my most beloved Femme necklace came from your shop!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #8
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,871 Times in 5,768 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
It's not but it's in the works! I'm actually excited to get that back up because even a few bucks a month would help the site tremendously!

I shut the old store down because there was some weird law that Arkansas passed that Amazon would have to basically provide a tax form on the commissions earned (Amazon currently expects people to keep up with their own) and Amazon's answer was, "That's too much for us to keep up with so we will just stop paying commissions to people living in Arkansas (and a few other states)".

Now that the site will be based in Georgia, we will be able to earn a small commission again!

We had earned an extra $10 a month for the couple of months we had it open. That doesn't sound like a lot but that covers almost half of the chatroom fee (the site's second largest expense behind server fees).

This is WAY more info than you asked for but I love the business side
Well, as you know I am a super nerd so I was eagerly reading what you were puttin' down.

Will we be able to go through the Amazonsmile site though? 'Cause if you're talking donations to the ASPCA or BFP, well..... I might have to flip flop.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2018, 09:36 PM   #9
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,087 Times in 7,431 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Stop by and see how I create...

https://etsy.me/2rrtWto

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 94,967 Times in 22,324 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Stop by and see how I create...

https://etsy.me/2rrtWto
I love your framed little party dress. Sooooo cute!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 07:33 AM   #11
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,864 Times in 5,124 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My Etsy shop is still up and running and I now have a Patreon page set up.

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CandyCoatedCuteness

My Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/user/JulieAyotte

Links also found in my signature below!

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
marketplace, vendors