Old 03-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #101
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I actually hated the In-Styler and had a Helluva time getting my money back from them. My Chi flat iron works much better on my hair.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #102
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anything and everything...

..Benefit.

Their *Ooh La Lift* with raspberry extract is divine and helps to enliven even the most tired of eyes. Not too mention *That Gal* face brightner, it simply sets you aglow.

Deeeelightful.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #103
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
..Benefit.

Their *Ooh La Lift* with raspberry extract is divine and helps to enliven even the most tired of eyes. Not too mention *That Gal* face brightner, it simply sets you aglow.

Deeeelightful.
I love *That Gal* and the brow lightener pencil. And the lip stain. And the stuffs for under the eyeshadow, also Big Girl Lashes.

I love love love getting my eyebrows done at the Benefit counter. So worth the $18 price.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #104
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I love *That Gal* and the brow lightener pencil. And the lip stain. And the stuffs for under the eyeshadow, also Big Girl Lashes.

I love love love getting my eyebrows done at the Benefit counter. So worth the $18 price.
You pay $18? They only charge $12 here. And, yes, it is wonderful! Have you tried the Sugarbomb? It's aaaaamazing! Do you mean the Lemonade (it's a fabulous yellow base that helps to get rid of redness and such)? If so, I love that too!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #105
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

My Chi blowdryer is wonderful! My hair driend in 1/4 the time and it is not a huge frizz ball.

I like my Chi flat iron too, but with my Chi blowdryer I don't usually need it.

Redken and Chi hair products work the best for me.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #106
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
My Chi blowdryer is wonderful! My hair driend in 1/4 the time and it is not a huge frizz ball.

I like my Chi flat iron too, but with my Chi blowdryer I don't usually need it.

Redken and Chi hair products work the best for me.
I love the Chi glossy hair smoother, it's fab! I need a new hairdryer, I'll keep this one in mind. Thank you!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #107
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You pay $18? They only charge $12 here. And, yes, it is wonderful! Have you tried the Sugarbomb? It's aaaaamazing! Do you mean the Lemonade (it's a fabulous yellow base that helps to get rid of redness and such)? If so, I love that too!
I like the Lemonade, there is also a concealer stick that goes with it called You're Bluffing. I was referring to Eye Bright, which is a stick that is the same color as That Gal, but can be used in concentrated areas like the corners of your eyes or under them.

I have not tried Sugarbomb. Next order. Oh, I also like California Kissing which is a lip gloss that makes your teeth look whiter. It really does.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #108
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love the Chi glossy hair smoother, it's fab! I need a new hairdryer, I'll keep this one in mind. Thank you!
The Chi hair smoother stuff is awesome, I love it too.

The hair dryer is expensive, but it is gusranteed for life and really makes a huge difference in my hair.

Chi Nano
I love it!

It comes in a lovely pale blue.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #109
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I like the Lemonade, there is also a concealer stick that goes with it called You're Bluffing. I was referring to Eye Bright, which is a stick that is the same color as That Gal, but can be used in concentrated areas like the corners of your eyes or under them.

I have not tried Sugarbomb. Next order. Oh, I also like California Kissing which is a lip gloss that makes your teeth look whiter. It really does.
Ohhhhh, must check out!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #110
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Ohhhhh, must check out!

lol do I hear make up ladies.......the eye brightener is AMAZING!!!

I also would like to agree....Chi is one of the most FABULOUS brands out right now...if yo dye your hair I really recommend their color line
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #111
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

this is the most amazing shammy cloth ever...
much more that a washcloth... it's anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial.
so nonevasive on the skin...it removes masks, makeup and daily environmental debris...

http://images.nearbynow.com/producti...72_360x360.jpg

Last edited by vixenagogo; 03-15-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: who may or may not have worked for aveda corporately for almost a decade
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #112
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I exchanged paint for my bathroom 21 times for the right color thanks to Home Depot's paint return policy. Ralph Lauren paint sucks and my Aunt Tisch, who's a designer warned me not to use it. Great colors, shitty consistency and coverage. I like Bear and plain old Sherwin Williams.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #113
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Ok .. i have owned this for 14 years ..
Rotisserie oven... I absolutely love it .. makes the most moist chicken ...yummy

Biore face wash .. very refreshing ...
Old 03-16-2010, 04:28 AM   #114
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My Revlon ceramic straightener...it tamed my hair.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:02 AM   #115
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default $9.00 Mascarra Turbo Snake -never use Drano again

Watch the video to see it work FAST. No harsh chemicals any more. No need to pull the sink drain plug out. Walgreen's has the package of two snakes, and a hook to hold em, for $9.99 in that ad area "Sold on TV" They will last FOREVER> NO MORE DRANO....

Turbo Snake.

Drain Hair Removal Tool.

two in a package about the size of a 5 X 7 " greeting Card.

It's this flexible wire with a mascarra loking brush on the end About the size and thickness of a computer cord, sitck it down the drain, twirl it around, and WHalla pull it out and get s slug of your girls hair and all that came before~~from where it does not belong.

I cleaned out 6 drains in 5 minutes. Mail it to your friends in a Greeting Card.

PSSSt. If you dye your hair I bet this is a must ..buying one for my girl too.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu7pMjcxtMA"]YouTube- Turbo Snake Review[/nomedia]
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #116
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Non negotialble:
Mitchum (for men)
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #117
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I love my redken hair products. I use the smooth down shampoo and conditioner...then for style I use water wax and rewind. It's a little expensive. But I love my hair and want to treat it well.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #118
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I am in deep adore. I have a heated mattress pad with dual controls. Not sure if all are created equal. Mine is A Touch of Class. Better than the electric blanket because my honey doesn't have deal with that weight on him. And I still keep warm with the air conditioner set at 72 and the bedroom fan going. Just call me Ms FreezyBaby!

Looking forward to winter to see if it keeps me as toasty as I think it will.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #119
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.bissell.com/3-in-1-vac/

I just put in new floors and pulled out all the carpet. So I needed a small light vac that would not scratch.
This little Bissell is PERFECT. Also converts to a hand vac. I LOVE IT. I was surprised at how well it worked. Its so quiet I can now vac at 0300 and not wake the neighbors. LOL
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camo Eagle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #120
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk

Even my old cat son gives it 4 paws up. They finally sell it in the half gallon jugs.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote