Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default WHO is on your Mind ... Why?

Both my Dad and brother had September birthdays. So, guess that is why they both are on my mind so much lately. I really them both. Honorable people, they were.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Mom...

Because she is EVERYTHING to me.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My sister is. She is the most gracious woman I know. I was face booking with her a little earlier. I told her that I didnt get all the bushes I wanted next door because when they pulled down the roof (its a de-construction job) it collapsed on them and broke them beyond repair. She asked me what kinds and I told her. Well, she is going out tomorrow and getting me all those bushes! I was amazed! These are luxuries and what I still need at this time, is help with my necessities. But she knows how much I love my gardening and is contributing to this purposeful joy.

I am so excited about her gifts...not because of what type of bushes they are...but because my sister loves me and wants to do things to make me happy, not just get through this period of my life.

I wish everyone has a person in their life like my sister....
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom

As I was driving thru the pines today on the way to work - I was overcome with missing her - she would have loved living back on the east coast again....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much today, but the other day at breakfast at IHOP. An older couple came in rolling an older gentleman in a wheelchair. The way they pushed him to the table and positioned him, made me remember my Dad. We used to take him and Mom to IHOP for her bday. It hit me quick and hard and I had to leave the table 'cause I started tearing up.

Even after three years, his memory pops up and I miss him so much some days.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

My ex and dear friend. She found out earlier today that she has breast cancer @ 36 yrs old. Her poor mother also has a sister that is fighting HARD against breast cancer and the battle isn't looking favorably for her
Old 09-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

my pregnant niece who passed a kidney stone today bigger than the stone in her engagement ring, about the size of a kernel of corn

My precious SD and T and you know why

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm doing better this week, but I had a hard time before, during and after September 5th, which was the birthday of my very troubled junior high / early high school boyfriend who died in a car accident this last May. Every September 5th since I was 15 years old, I've worried about him and wondered how he was and hoped he was doing okay. This year it was like a freight train - but for the first time ever it wasn't worry that I felt - just grief. I'm very glad that after a 7 year gap, we did get to talk again around march of this year. I'm just comforted to have gotten to get the update on his life, to give him the update on mine and just get some perspective on those kids we once were. I know his friends are mourning a Josh I never really knew, and I'm mourning the kid he once was and the kid he never got to be.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #9
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit Dancer and her Syr. I wish that I lived closer and didn't have a bad back. I wish there was more that I could do besides call and nag her to take care. The material does have importantance.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

My mom. I love her so much and I only get to see her once a year.

Christmas (time of my annual visit) is just around the corner, but I miss her. At least we get a week o' fun with her and we have tons of awesome stuff planned.

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

First my Syr and hys strength, keeping hope while
we wait for tests.
My extended and chosen family, ya'll are so very special to me and I thank you all for your kindness.

Entycing and Damon
Caleb
Diva
Bass player lefty ST
Wax
Gypsy
Dancing Wolf
WT/TW

My thoughts drift to you and the support you show during our tough times. I'm so honored that we're friends and family.
The BFP people and all their awesomeness.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My honey. He's so good to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #13
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

My stepsister who died yesterday at 48 and her children who must now go on without her.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #14
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
My stepsister who died yesterday at 48 and her children who must now go on without her.
I'm sorry, Ruthie.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:33 AM   #15
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My partner, who is currently asleep beside me.

I'm thinking about her because today we bought those shape-up's. You know, the ones that are supposed to help you tone while you walk? We have been talking about getting in shape for awhile, but now that I live here it is something we can work towards together now, being each others motivation. Grocery shopping involved picking up apples and baby carrots and v8 juice to help us incorporate more fruits and veggies into our diet and to give us healthier alternatives when we want to snack. To save money, we use a list to shop by to try and avoid impulse buys, and have limited eating out.

I guess what I'm saying is I am thinking of her because we've been through a lot this past year and a half, either our own lives or together, and I am thankful to have a supportive partner that I can rely on and trust and believe in. I am thankful to have someone who loves me for me but is also willing to work with me to help me become a better me.

I hope this makes sense because I feel like I am rambling now, but I think I got the point across
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #16
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Melody..........my Erin............
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #17
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Maidi! My closest friend. I just want to see her. As Fall/Winter approaches, I'm thinking about how she and I can get together around the holidays. Hoping she will get to CA. Seattle in winter is just too cold!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

... Miranda ... Miss her.
... Chef/Andy ... TN is so far away.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #19
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't had a 'girl day' shopping in years because my Mom used to be my shopping buddy, and she hasn't been that mobile in a long time.

So today, I am missing Miss Dixie, 'cause she's at her mall, oh so far-far-away, doing some Christmas window shopping. I wish I could be there giggling, oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing, and eating naughty mall food with her.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 10:14 AM   #20
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mother's on my mind.

She's coming next week!!!

Better warn the frogs.

<Mother just loves loves LOVES watching them and she has this shrieky kinda laughter>

~Theo~