How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
As an aside, I lied about my "one and onlies". They are not Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch trunks, they are Calvin Klein Pro Stretch trunks. I apologize for the error.

I don't see them on the Calvin Klein website (nor any other styles of underwear in the "pro stretch" line), but I saw them at the CK outlet store this weekend. I get all my underwear there. SO, since I don't see them on the official CK site this tells me either:

a) They only sell this particular pair at the outlet store
b) They stopped making them and once the store runs out, they are gone. This means I should panic, jump in my car right now and drive the 1.5 hours to the store to purchase all pairs in my size.

What do you all think?
That seems like a long drive. Wait until the weekend. Also, you can buy them online at various stores. i saw a few. Amazon has them as well. It might be cheaper at the outlet though.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #82
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
As an aside, I lied about my "one and onlies". They are not Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch trunks, they are Calvin Klein Pro Stretch trunks. I apologize for the error.

I don't see them on the Calvin Klein website (nor any other styles of underwear in the "pro stretch" line), but I saw them at the CK outlet store this weekend. I get all my underwear there. SO, since I don't see them on the official CK site this tells me either:

a) They only sell this particular pair at the outlet store
b) They stopped making them and once the store runs out, they are gone. This means I should panic, jump in my car right now and drive the 1.5 hours to the store to purchase all pairs in my size.

What do you all think?
call the store, request them, pay for them, pick up later when u have day off.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #83
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

You guys rock. I was actually teasing. If these underwear go away, I will be ok. I know, shocking.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #84
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm still on panic and drive.

Then again, anytime I find a good pair of shoes I immediately by a backup pair.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #85
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now we're talking underwear when we're talking fabrics! Yes, I agree, if you get a pair that has some spandex in it, they ride up less. What I like about Calvin Klein is that there are a number of fabrics to choose from for the same styles. I actually like their 100% cotton boxer briefs as well, and will wear them if I have on loose jeans.

5 days a week I have to wear dress pants, so when I made my official "underwear choice" (I like things simple), I based it on dress pants + jeans + comfort = Underwear I Buy From This Point Forward.

I noted earlier I wear the Calvin's Cotton Stretch Trunks. They are 95% cotton and 5% Elastane. It is due to the 5% of spandex type material plus the smaller amount of fabric (more than a brief, but not as much as boxers/boxer briefs), that I can wear them under any pair of pants I have. Very versatile.

I have a Calvin Klein outlet store nearby, otherwise I probably would have found a cheaper brand.
Must be awesome to have an outlet store nearby! Do they run around 10-18 bucks per pack the way Fruit of the Loom or other cheaper brands do in regular stores?

Yeah Calvin Klein's can be pricey otherwise lol. I have two boxer briefs and two briefs that came in a 4-pack that was on sale at Sears at some holiday sale, and mainly great for those rare occasions of dress pants. But I've found they're also pretty good for the gym for the same reason. Since then Fruit of the Loom started making athletic boxer briefs that are also 95% cotton/5% spandex so definitely a great and cheaper alternative for sure.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #86
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

black feather boa, tiara, black garter, red thong, seamed stockings, pink bunny slippers.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #87
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

White Mens button up
Black Ruffle butt panties
Knee high Pink Tube socks

and

Combat boots

Old 11-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #88
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameonboy View Post
White Mens button up
Black Ruffle butt panties
Knee high Pink Tube socks

and

Combat boots

You have rumba panties on????

LOVE!!!

I own 2 black pair and one white pair, depending on if I'm naughty or nice. As you may ascertain, I am twice of one as I am of the other.

Today, white satin wide-strapped bra with black, white and pink graffiti panties.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:42 AM   #89
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Leopard print thong

tassels

tiara