Old 01-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #2321
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was nice and clear earlier today. Sunny and in the low to mid 30s. It started snowing steadily around 3:30pm and has switched over to rain in the last hour, but it's still steady. The plowers have been on my property for almost 2 hours already and they aren't nearly done.

This is the first snow to stick long enough to accumulate and require plowing. Winter's officially underway here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 10:51 PM   #2322
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

47 and fair, low of 30
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:45 AM   #2323
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

it's freaking 34 degrees with the sun shining and a windchill of 24 degrees F.
It's colder than Ice outside today. OMG I"m staying indoors.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #2324
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
it's freaking 34 degrees with the sun shining and a windchill of 24 degrees F.
It's colder than Ice outside today. OMG I"m staying indoors.

Yes its really cold,the temp outside says it's 29*.At least the sun is out and no rain,you can bet i'm not going outside.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #2325
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

That's what jackets are for!

Snow is nearly gone and it's raining, raining, raining. Temps are supposed to get into the early 50s.

Tomorrow should be clear and then more snow on Tuesday.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #2326
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

50 degrees and sunny in central Texas. Forecast reports lows around 26 degrees tonight yuck!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 AM   #2327
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

14* feels like -11* windy as f* snow expected 8-12 by Tuesday evening dewpoint 0* Humidity 53%
Canada can shut the freezer door, pleaseandthankyou.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 04:55 PM   #2328
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Monday 3:00 PM
Partly Cloudy
47°F
Humidity: 36%
Wind: 4 mph
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:00 PM   #2329
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

39 mph wind gusts (which pretty much blew consistently all day), sunshine and a high of 34 is as good as it gets this week. I have a windy, cold week with dashes and smidges of snow to look forward to. Oh, and 0 degrees without the wind chill.

Yay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #2330
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

75* degrees of lovely today.

77* tomorrow, yayyyyyyyy
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #2331
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

How bout 45 degrees and dropping. Preparing for the deep freeze later this week.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #2332
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

40 degrees and clear skies, low is going to be 33
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #2333
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Partly cloudy 18 degrees and just going to get colder

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #2334
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Washington State

It felt like summer today even though it rained approximately 5 inches in certain areas. It started yesterday at approximately 3:00 pm and did not stop until 1:15 PM today. I saw streams were I have not seem them ending in the ocean, lots of flooding, raised river levels, definitely a rubber boot day!
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #2335
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure about the temp right now,but I do know there was ice all over my car when I came out of the pool hall about 15 minuets ago.It's clear and the stars are brighter than I have seen in a long time.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:33 AM   #2336
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I'm not sure about the temp right now,but I do know there was ice all over my car when I came out of the pool hall about 15 minuets ago.It's clear and the stars are brighter than I have seen in a long time.
It's 30 degrees F tonight with a high sunshine filled day tomorrow of 55 deg. F.
I"m so glad the sun's been shining to help dry up all this rain that's been dumped and leaking out onto the streets and parking lots from the gas that can't soak it up fast enough. This morning, went to my appt. and it was parking lot full of iced water that had drained off the yard into the lot. SLIPPERY WHEN FROZEN FOR SURE>..my arse almost fell and hit the ground just trying to baby step to the sidewalk, looked like I was on ice skates and didn't know a damned thing about holding myself up on 'em. lmao funny to watch tho, I just laughed at myself along with the other guy in the parking lot chucklin cause he was slipping around to for the same reasons. lmao
Old 01-06-2015, 04:26 AM   #2337
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
It's 30 degrees F tonight with a high sunshine filled day tomorrow of 55 deg. F.
I"m so glad the sun's been shining to help dry up all this rain that's been dumped and leaking out onto the streets and parking lots from the gas that can't soak it up fast enough. This morning, went to my appt. and it was parking lot full of iced water that had drained off the yard into the lot. SLIPPERY WHEN FROZEN FOR SURE>..my arse almost fell and hit the ground just trying to baby step to the sidewalk, looked like I was on ice skates and didn't know a damned thing about holding myself up on 'em. lmao funny to watch tho, I just laughed at myself along with the other guy in the parking lot chucklin cause he was slipping around to for the same reasons. lmao

Thanks for the up date,this is to much cold for my southern fried ass,I wish I could move to an island that has warm weather year round.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #2338
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Partly Cloudy
38°F
Humidity: 57%
Wind: 2 mph
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:47 PM   #2339
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

16* feels like 3* dewpoint 11* humidity 76%
Lake effect snow 2 inches so far more expected as the L/E machine gets reved up.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:20 PM   #2340
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

It is 80 degrees outside today.

Lord help me, it is 81 in my office.

Why are the people that are always cold, the ones with control over the office thermostat?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rain, weather