MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down BOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyButch-1982 View Post
Some femmes cut their hair short/very short,why?
Maybe my mind was narrow,because I thought short hair was a masculine sign.
If a femme cut her hair very short,she probably had tweener/butch tendencies,or she was a top femme.
I hope I was wrong.
But I am still confused,why some femmes cut their hair short/very short?

So I happen to be a Femme Top I've had my hair short and long and not once during my short hair trial was I having "Tweener Butch Tendencies"

I'm not sure what that really means or implies perhaps you could shed a light on what you mean?

I personally find your post to be WRONG, SEXIST and LACKING EDUCATION regarding gender appropriation.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:04 AM   #42
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, simply Wow!
I have short hair and I don't think it makes me masculine...
Hair doesn't make the woman...
I cut my hair short as it is easier to manage since I have tons of it...
I probably handle power tools better than most, does that make me less than?
Does that mean someone will show up and take my femme card away?
Pretty sad that you associate someone's hair length with how femme they are or aren't.
It is comments like that that make me sick... nothing but assumptions...

Quote:
If a femme cut her hair very short,she probably had tweener/butch tendencies,or she was a top femme.
I hope I was wrong.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I hope I was wrong.
Why? Maybe because it's their hair and their heads?

Your views are narrow, but I'm glad to see that you are able to see that for yourself.

The length of someone's hair does not denote their procivities in one way or another.

Again, it's their hair and they can do whatever they want with it be it braid it, shave it, flatten it, curl it, or cut it. You, as someone whose hair is not in question, do not have any say in the matter as it is not your hair and your head.

I hope I've helped clear up some of your confusion.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #44
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Some Advice

Better yet how about you don't roll up into The FEMME Zone with that kind of sexist shit.

That would be AWESOME!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #45
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

My hair has been long, longer, short, very short, curly, straight, half shaved/half long and every style and colour combination imaginable. At no point was I more or less femme than I am now because that's who I am and who I have always been.

Last weekend I was mixing cement in a bucket to fill in rat holes and at the same time having a minor melt down because I couldn't find the shade of eye shadow (pink but not toooo pink) that I wanted.

Our hair doesn't make us who we are, any of us. It is my pleasure to know, very well, one damn fine butch with long hair I hope this helps you LuckyButch.

p.s. I have since found the eye shadow (I didn't want anyone losing sleep over that). Crisis over! lol

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #46
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Flutter so glad you found the shade of *Pink* you were looking for...
Did you get the rat holes filled in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post
My hair has been long, longer, short, very short, curly, straight, half shaved/half long and every style and colour combination imaginable. At no point was I more or less femme than I am now because that's who I am and who I have always been.

Last weekend I was mixing cement in a bucket to fill in rat holes and at the same time having a minor melt down because I couldn't find the shade of eye shadow (pink but not toooo pink) that I wanted.

Our hair doesn't make us who we are, any of us. It is my pleasure to know, very well, one damn fine butch with long hair I hope this helps you LuckyButch.

p.s. I have since found the eye shadow (I didn't want anyone losing sleep over that). Crisis over! lol

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
Old 04-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #47
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I hope I was wrong.
This Femme has been completely bald... Crew Cut and now, I just wear it really very short.

This entire post from you... Makes me want to show you what a FEMME TOP I am and beat your sorry bottom butch ass.

How dare you come in here with your misogynistic sexist and narrow minded view - In the FEMME ZONE?

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #48
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I hope I was wrong.

I am both appalled and disappointed by this post.

Leads me to wonder if 1982 is your birth year, but even so that is no excuse. My son was born on that year and I must tell you he would never even think, let alone express, such narrow minded thoughts. Besides 30 is not that young.

In this day and age I expect more from the younger generation. I think you need to step back and do some real processing and think real hard about what some wonderful women have replied about your post.

Perhaps even come back and apologize for your sexist, misogynistic, narrow minded and ignorant opinion.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #49
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh dear. I am guessing that you were asserting your preference for femmes with long hair and inadvertently (I hope) inserted your foot into your mouth. Again, I hope.

For me, like Julie, I have had a shaved head, super long hair, medium length, short, and pretty much everything in between.

When it's long I wear it up in an Audrey Hepburn type of do. It was starting to get very thin on top from years of being pulled back, so when my partner and I both went through cancer last year, I went short. And I love it! I'm honestly not sure I will ever grow it long again!

My femininity has nothing to do with my outward appearance and everything to do with who I am inside. Am I any less femme because I can do the same work (and sometimes harder AND better) a masculine identified person can? Um, that would be no.

This is so not the place for heteronormative, misogynistic stereotypes.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #50
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Flutter so glad you found the shade of *Pink* you were looking for...
Did you get the rat holes filled in?
I did get the holes filled in. And, next weekend I'll fill in the new ones

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #51
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I would do a semi-permanent dark blue on hair at the nape of the neck (maybe a quarter of your crown) so it peaks out..that's hot right now..and it'd look amazing also..but it will wash out, so you don't have to live with it if you get tired of it. I'd leave it long in back & do something dramatic with in front but that's just me.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #52
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I hope I was wrong.

I call it hair liberation and for me it is a deliberate act...

Why I cut my hair...

I cut my hair because I can..

I cut my hair because my being butch or femme does NOT depend on how I might look or present, but how I feel inside.

I use clippers on my hair because I love extremes and stepping out of any box that the world might put me in...

I cut my hair so I can grow it back out again, so I can shave it all off... It's a three year cycle..

I shave my hair off because attitudes like yours made me feel like I was less than if I cut my hair....

I can't allow that..
Old 04-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #53
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Wow, simply Wow!
I have short hair and I don't think it makes me masculine...
Hair doesn't make the woman...
I cut my hair short as it is easier to manage since I have tons of it...
I probably handle power tools better than most, does that make me less than?
Does that mean someone will show up and take my femme card away?
Pretty sad that you associate someone's hair length with how femme they are or aren't.
It is comments like that that make me sick... nothing but assumptions...
Kim...

So, if I wear a skirt while mixing concrete, think my femme card is safe?
Old 04-26-2012, 05:55 AM   #54
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Random, I would like to think that your femme card is safe or anyone else's for that matter. We all brings something beautiful to the table so to speak. Rock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Kim...

So, if I wear a skirt while mixing concrete, think my femme card is safe?

- Unknown -
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #55
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

I have never had short hair, nor have I ever had the desire to. I think long flowing hair is beautiful on a femme and perfect to run fingers through! My opinion is that long hair is a girly thing. I have 3 daughters all whom have long hair. At one point or another, one of them have said they wanted to cut their hair short. I have told them, if God wanted me to have little boys, he would have gave me little boys, not little girls. This is my opinion only...and to each his/her own!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #56
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Makes me think of the saying, "If God wanted people to be gay, God would have made Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Darlin View Post
I have never had short hair, nor have I ever had the desire to. I think long flowing hair is beautiful on a femme and perfect to run fingers through! My opinion is that long hair is a girly thing. I have 3 daughters all whom have long hair. At one point or another, one of them have said they wanted to cut their hair short. I have told them, if God wanted me to have little boys, he would have gave me little boys, not little girls. This is my opinion only...and to each his/her own!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #57
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

wow. why is it that people associate long hair with being female? i mean -that is biologically essentialist and somewhat transmisogynist on top of being really upsetting in general.

personally i am femme and have had long hair, short hair, and shaved (bald) hair. because my hair is super thick, frizzy, and dry, i prefer it either long or bald - currently it's long. but i was no less femme when i was bald...and actually it was emotionally and physically an extremely affirming thing for me as a femme when i did go bald. specifically because my whole life people have attached so much meaning to my hair and i've felt a lot of pain and pressure because of it - shaving allowed me to let go of a lot of that bullshit.

but then again, a lot of folks might not think i'm femme enough since i wear jeans and t-shirts pretty often, too.

i henna my hair using body art quality henna powder mixed with lemon juice, and i use coconut oil to make it more manageable. i've never used chemical dyes over henna but if the henna and the chemical dyes are both good, your hair shouldn't fall out. however, because henna binds to the hair unlike chemical dyes (it's reallllllly permanent), you may have some weird color reactions if you try to dye over it. that's why i usually don't recommend henna to folks who are really into getting specific color results or who use chemical dyes a lot.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 04:47 AM   #58
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Darlin View Post
My opinion is that long hair is a girly thing. I have 3 daughters all whom have long hair. At one point or another, one of them have said they wanted to cut their hair short. I have told them, if God wanted me to have little boys, he would have gave me little boys, not little girls. This is my opinion only...and to each his/her own!

I am sure this wasn't your intention, but this "opinion" may come across as insensitive to some here. And it's kind of surprising to me to find this opinion on a butch-femme-genderqueer forum. Lots of butch women/trans were forced to wear dresses, have long hair, and the like. Gender is fluid and if your daughters are truly "girly" short hair can never take that away from them. And if they are not girly, it's better to let them be whoever they are. I don't usually get into the God thing, but since you did, God made everyone and there is a great variation in gender and gender expression and I am soooo glad for that! Without it the butch/femme dynamic wouldn't exist.

Have a happy 4th.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 05:13 AM   #59
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
but then again, a lot of folks might not think i'm femme enough since i wear jeans and t-shirts pretty often, too.

Is there even such a thing? femme enough?

I used to have thick long hair, wavy and if I let it air dry it was full of curls. Many people complimented me on it. But due to an ailment I had to let it get cut off and wear it shorter now...and feel no less femme than I have before with long hair...and it goes and looks good with ANY clothes I choose to wear.

If someone would automatically consider me being butch because I have shorter hair I would feel insulted. Not that being a butch is something wrong..of course not (I looove butches...lol)...but it's just not ME.

Personally I despise this whole stereotype 'put in a box thing'..like first sight..'ah..you belong in that box or the other'....or 'oh...she has long hair, must be a femme then'....

And what about bio men who like to wear long hair? Are they femmes too?..lol..no, but seriously:

Nothing (hairdo, type clothes, make up or not, toolbox in the hand or not...lol) can 'change' me or make me feel less femme than what I am truly inside!
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #60
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

My apologies for seeming insensitive. I guess I should just insert foot into mouth and lower my head. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post: