Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #21
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot the biggest one..ha

I loveee meat. At an all you can eat place..I only eat meat...lol My sisters get a kick out of it..lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #22
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I love green olives inside a grilled cheese sandwich. Pickle slices are an ok substitute if olives are not available.

Ketchup on kielbasa, which is practically a mortal sin in my mother's eyes.

Frozen organic berries, straight out of the bag and not thawed. I often mix them frozen in a bowl of fat-free vanilla yogurt as an ice cream substitute.

Green bananas. I can't eat them once they lose all the green. The more green, the better.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #23
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

seafood cooked w. olives garlic capers and anchovies
fresh fruit
sushi and salmon or tuna tar tar
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #24
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

i have some weird ways of eating, definitely.. lol.

When i eat toast, i eat the crust first..Then i will literally separate that toast by peeling the top layer off of the bottom layer.. i will roll up the top layer, and eat it, and then i will roll up the bottom dry layer, and eat it..always in that order...

i am very much a texture girl.. if it's mushy, i can't eat it.. so i never boil veggies , i'll steam them or stir fry em... they have to have a crunch..

When i was growing up, one of my fave things to eat was peanut butter and sugar on bread.. (while i don't eat sugar anymore and MISS it lol) i would still eat this if i could.. sprinkle the sugar on top of the peanut butter, shake the excess off and yum, yum, yum.

i have SO many things i can share, so i'll be back lolol.
I do that with my toast too!! And I LOVE peanut butter and sugar on toast. I have it nearly every day and never get tired of it..yum yum

Other than that, there isn't really a lot of food that I actually like. It makes it tough when I go to things like weddings or banquets. I have to hope there's at least one thing that I can stomach. If I could just take a pill that would give me the nutrition that I need and I wouldn't be hungry, that would be good with me.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #25
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

I love fresh white bread. I take one or two slices and remove the edges , then take the soft center and squish it all together into a ball and eat it---yum. Yea, I'm really into healthy eating.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:06 AM   #26
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure if it would qualify as "eccentric" but I love to eat raw chili, including some of the strong varieties (i.e. scotch bonnet). However, I found out the hard way not to eat them in the office anymore as, quite simply, I often cannot speak for a minute or so after eating one.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #27
Daktari

I won't eat tomato or tomato flavoured foods. yeeeeuch! Be hence ye flavour of the Devil's gonads!

I won't eat fruit unless it's sour...rhubarb and sour citrus only.

Marmite and cream cheese (and hot sauce of course) on toast

Haggis, hot English mustard and horseradish

Like Ciaran I eat raw chilli...pickled too as a high flavour snack.

Can also eat a whole head of garlic...raw. I have no sense of smell and therefore a dulled sense of taste which means I can barely taste garlic. Eating a whole head of garlic is not a good idea if you want to be able to be sociable for the next week.

I love cheese rinds. I know...go figure!

I'm sure I'll be back again...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #28
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I will put a tad of vanilla and a sweetener packet in my milk, which I didn't think was that odd until about 30 seconds ago!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #29
imadiva

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey
Relationship Status:
Slow and steady ! We are tightly bound !

imadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputation

Capers !!! I LOVE them .... All kinds of Grilled Cheese Combos.. It's Endless what you can do with Grilled Cheese.
I love to cook and throw in all kinds of things.
If your going to eat then do it with Style !!!!!!!!! xoxo
imadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imadiva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Scrambled eggs with a glob of mustard on top, or jam!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #31
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Mine is cheese... I love cheese. I love it best to have a bit while drinking hot coffee.

I'm a lime freak also. Salads I use only lime on it.
Oh god I love cheese too. Especially really strong cheeses. None of these mild bland blah cheeses but the really strong knock your socks off type. Then pair that with some Branston pickle on a cracker. Yum.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #32
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

and to add to my pickle mania..........pickled corn relish that we get from the local farmer's market. And Candied jalepenos. Which are not pickled but close enough. I love them!

Melissa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #33
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like to put my cold salad on top of food like rice and beans or chicken. If I eat a steak I want my slaw smothered on top. I love this mixed together. My sister can't stand anything touching and rolls her eyes at me.

My favorite snack is really crusty bread and dip it in extra virgin olive oil. I can eat this almost any time of day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #34
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

As a child, I HATED to eat any kind of meat and would happily eat my vegetables instead. Even now, meat is ok, but i'm not a huge fan.

I don't own a single canned food, nor have I ever. I see the economics for people with kids, but i'm one person and HATE the taste of canned anything, especially vegetables.

I have no milk or milk products in the house, because i'm severely allergic. When I go to a friend's house or conference, I have to drink coffee black if there is only half and half available.

On the rare occasion I eat a breakfast cereal, it's as a dessert, because they are so sweet. I have oatmeal for breakfast, or an egg.

I don't drink soda at home, ever and never buy it. If i'm at a restaurant however, I will drink it, cause, why not?

I don't eat frozen dinners and I cook for myself just about every day.

I'm supposed to emphasize foods that are relatively high in salt, because I have very low blood pressure (inherited condition) but I really don't like or crave salty foods. I don't eat chips and I don't have a salt shaker, for the same reason.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #35
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

When I'm stressed I crave pickled Red Cabbage and other Vinegary/Acid foods. I ry to eat Magnesium rich foods like raw Nuts, Seeds, Legumes and Fruits.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #36
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

hogshead cheese on crackers.. yum
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #37
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
and to add to my pickle mania..........pickled corn relish that we get from the local farmer's market. And Candied jalepenos. Which are not pickled but close enough. I love them!

Melissa
Melissa, try the candies jalepenos mixed Into cream cheese and then put it in a tortillas and roll it up for a pinwheel, or even put it into those scoops tortillas chips as an appetizers/snack its so good!

Also...I like grapenuts with fruit cocktail and cottage cheese...its like the perfect quick breakfast!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #38
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Melissa, try the candies jalepenos mixed Into cream cheese and then put it in a tortillas and roll it up for a pinwheel, or even put it into those scoops tortillas chips as an appetizers/snack its so good!

Also...I like grapenuts with fruit cocktail and cottage cheese...its like the perfect quick breakfast!
Ooh sounds good. I love tortilla chips so will try that. I made an egg salad sandwich for lunch today and put some of the candied jalepenos in it. Wow!.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #39
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

I cook Quaker Quick Oats, after cooking I add sugar, milk and I take a couple of slices of bread and pull it apart and mix it all together. My grandma used to do that when I was little and I continue to do it today. Also, I like to eat saltine crackers with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese and a slice of red hot sausage (pickled in the red juice) and eat them together.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #40
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I can be an eccentric eater, for example:

~ Ice cream with potato chips

~ Bread and cream corn layered together

~ Dipping hotdog weiners in mayonnaise
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: