Old 11-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #61
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
I know this is weird, but I always have to match my
bra and panties and try to get socks that blend as well.
Today it was navy bra with navy panties with little white polka dots
and white fuzzy socks. (clothes match too...lol)
Not weird at all! That's part of the point of this thread, actually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:28 AM   #62
Daktari

Hipster boxer briefs. I pack every day and despite using a packy strap I like tighter underwear to keep the li'l chap in place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today's underthings were a white satin wide strapped bra and undies that are black, pink and white and have words and graffitti on them.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #64
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

When exactly is the modeling portion of this thread to take place?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Today:

And whaddya know I was all matchy with black socks too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
And like you I just love looking at underwear. And since looking up pics for this thread I keep getting tons of different underwear wherever I go online. Most of them don't ship to Canada so all i can do is look. I guess that's good. For my wallet anyway.
Haha, I get that. I recently discovered Björn Borg underwear but with me the price definitely keeps me from ordering some since they'd probably cost a fortune to ship here lol I do hope they start selling them in Canada, they've got some really cool stuff.

EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #66
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
There ya go. Ender's got some modeling for ya!
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #67
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Today:

And whaddya know I was all matchy with black socks too

Borg has underwear now? That is awesome. I will have to check it out.

See, your underwear looks comfortable (boxer briefs always are to me), but it is just too much material to have in my pants (the length of the legs). If I am wearing baggy jeans, then ok, but otherwise, it just bunches up the pants. I don't like the way it feels in my pants nor the effect it causes on how my pants are worn against my body. I like a sleek line.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 05:16 AM   #68
Daktari

Quote:

See, your underwear looks comfortable (boxer briefs always are to me), but it is just too much material to have in my pants (the length of the legs). If I am wearing baggy jeans, then ok, but otherwise, it just bunches up the pants. I don't like the way it feels in my pants nor the effect it causes on how my pants are worn against my body. I like a sleek line.
Borg's brand has been making underwear and clothes for many years.

Modellin'? Are pics of members cocks in boxers/briefs covered by the TOS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #69
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
You first.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #70
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

Modellin'? Are pics of members cocks in boxers/briefs covered by the TOS
LOL. No, of course not, it's perfectly fine Go right ahead.

Oh wait a minute, you mean pics of the cocks of members in underwear. No, sorry, no members pics. I thought you were just listing names for penises.
members cocks...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #71
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yeah, unfortunately Borg underwear hasn't made it across the Atlantic yet... or at least that I know of

It's funny how different folks have different underwear experiences I need all that length in the legs or else I find they can start to ride if I move funny during the day. I find the longer ones don't ride up as much as trunks. I rarely wear dress pants, but when I do even then I prefer the longer leg...though typically I've worn Calvin Klein boxer briefs under dress pants. Either that or anything that's got like 5-10% spandex so it stays even closer to the body than cotton and even less likely to do any riding up. And if it does for some reason it's easier to more discretely pull back down than pure cotton lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Like blue bra and 'sweet' themed graffitti panties.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #73
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Yeah, unfortunately Borg underwear hasn't made it across the Atlantic yet... or at least that I know of

It's funny how different folks have different underwear experiences I need all that length in the legs or else I find they can start to ride if I move funny during the day. I find the longer ones don't ride up as much as trunks. I rarely wear dress pants, but when I do even then I prefer the longer leg...though typically I've worn Calvin Klein boxer briefs under dress pants. Either that or anything that's got like 5-10% spandex so it stays even closer to the body than cotton and even less likely to do any riding up. And if it does for some reason it's easier to more discretely pull back down than pure cotton lol
Now we're talking underwear when we're talking fabrics! Yes, I agree, if you get a pair that has some spandex in it, they ride up less. What I like about Calvin Klein is that there are a number of fabrics to choose from for the same styles. I actually like their 100% cotton boxer briefs as well, and will wear them if I have on loose jeans.

5 days a week I have to wear dress pants, so when I made my official "underwear choice" (I like things simple), I based it on dress pants + jeans + comfort = Underwear I Buy From This Point Forward.

I noted earlier I wear the Calvin's Cotton Stretch Trunks. They are 95% cotton and 5% Elastane. It is due to the 5% of spandex type material plus the smaller amount of fabric (more than a brief, but not as much as boxers/boxer briefs), that I can wear them under any pair of pants I have. Very versatile.

I have a Calvin Klein outlet store nearby, otherwise I probably would have found a cheaper brand.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #74
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

In honor of Sesame Street's birthday and because i'm just hanging around the house today...

Matching slippers posted on sock thread.
Cookies will be optional, but I'm hopeful.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Hot peachy/pink bra and black undies with multi-colored circles and rings all over.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #76
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

I'm having a very subdued day. There's a kind of hush all over my world.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #77
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post

I'm having a very subdued day. There's a kind of hush all over my world.
I like 'em! Of course, bright, white underwear (with a band of color/band with writing) is my fav! I like the clean and crisp look white underwear has.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #78
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

As an aside, I lied about my "one and onlies". They are not Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch trunks, they are Calvin Klein Pro Stretch trunks. I apologize for the error.

I don't see them on the Calvin Klein website (nor any other styles of underwear in the "pro stretch" line), but I saw them at the CK outlet store this weekend. I get all my underwear there. SO, since I don't see them on the official CK site this tells me either:

a) They only sell this particular pair at the outlet store
b) They stopped making them and once the store runs out, they are gone. This means I should panic, jump in my car right now and drive the 1.5 hours to the store to purchase all pairs in my size.

What do you all think?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #79
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

white gogo boots, white leather thong, tassels, and black stetson.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
As an aside, I lied about my "one and onlies". They are not Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch trunks, they are Calvin Klein Pro Stretch trunks. I apologize for the error.

I don't see them on the Calvin Klein website (nor any other styles of underwear in the "pro stretch" line), but I saw them at the CK outlet store this weekend. I get all my underwear there. SO, since I don't see them on the official CK site this tells me either:

a) They only sell this particular pair at the outlet store
b) They stopped making them and once the store runs out, they are gone. This means I should panic, jump in my car right now and drive the 1.5 hours to the store to purchase all pairs in my size.

What do you all think?
Do it!

For myself, tonight's collaboration is a pale blue bra with rainbow colored panties. They kinda match each other but totally do not match the socks.

I'm misunderestimated.