Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-14-2017, 09:00 PM   #4721
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dr. Eric Berg's story and how to fix adrenal body type

How To Fix Your Adrenal Body Type

And Dr. Eric Berg's story

last one...Youtube has them all

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 07:36 PM   #4722
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Healthy Weight loss on Keto

Before and After Photos. I Was SO Fat!

How To Get Started on the Ketogenic Diet

Hardest Part of the Keto Diet

I'm sharing these videos because Keto helped me
and continues to support, my as of 2010, new
lifestyle of health, and endurance.

There are some of you who will be helped by
keto, of course if you wish to begin it, especially
now with the holidays coming on.

Casey talks about listening to her body. Listening
to my body has made all the difference, and also
researching how to do this as a vegan which is
definitely doable. For protein I have Spirulina,
Wheatgrass in my green smoothies.
Casey, Go Keto with Casey
is her Youtube channel, and Dr. Eric Berg also
has a Youtube channel full of information for
every step of the way.

All the Best, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Old 11-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #4723
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Losing weight...lose stress

How to Burn the Most Fat

Exercise Fat-burning Formula - REVEALED!!!

For me sleep, rest after running and other
workouts, and most importantly un-stressing
has made the most difference. For those of
you who are exercising...recovery is the most
important part...it was hard for me to believe
but, for me it is true.

For protein I have Spirulina,
Wheatgrass, and green leafy veggies
in my green smoothies.

to your health, Greco

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:53 PM   #4724
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I've just spotted an interesting article on the Science Daily website (a site I'd heartily recommend to anyone interested in getting and maintaining an overview in where we are now on the sciences) regarding what's happening when we gain too much weight and why it's so hard to lose. And why just because I might not LOOK too bad, shape-wise, doesn't mean to say that I am free of potentially serious weight-related problems.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0112132941.htm

This has re-inviograted my desire to do better with exercise and stop my recent minor spate of comfort over-eating NOW!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #4725
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my goals for 2018 is to lose weight and I'm off to a good start, so far I've lost 8lbs.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #4726
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
One of my goals for 2018 is to lose weight and I'm off to a good start, so far I've lost 8lbs.
Congrats! That's awesome!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 03:58 AM   #4727
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This month though I'm aiming for a lower daily carb intake, resolved to make better choices about what type of carbs I eat, I'm not gong to try to put my body into a state of Ketosis, drastically reduce my carbs or anything like that. As long as what I'm doing is working I'm sticking with it. When it stops working then I'll look at making changes. This month I do have a goal to get more exercise in though. Anyhow it just feels really good to have closed out January with weight loss rather weight gain or even just weight maintenance. Hopefully I can keep this trend up in February. Even though I only lost a little bit of weight last month I didn't feel deprived, experience true hunger or struggle with cravings. I hope that proves to be the case this month.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 11:41 AM   #4728
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Still plugging away at it. Between February and March I lost another 10lbs. I didn't realize it until today because my weigh ins have been sporadic. Yesterday though I noticed my jeans felt a little loose. This morning I kept having to pull my pajama bottoms up while working around the apartment. So I did a weigh in. It's not a tremendous amount of weight loss but the journey of a thousand miles has to start someplace right? I just keep telling myself as long as I'm losing, not gaining, I'll count it as a success.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 02:21 PM   #4729
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Still plugging away at it. Between February and March I lost another 10lbs. I didn't realize it until today because my weigh ins have been sporadic. Yesterday though I noticed my jeans felt a little loose. This morning I kept having to pull my pajama bottoms up while working around the apartment. So I did a weigh in. It's not a tremendous amount of weight loss but the journey of a thousand miles has to start someplace right? I just keep telling myself as long as I'm losing, not gaining, I'll count it as a success.
Good for you Fire!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #4730
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Default Check In

For those who are dieting how's everyone doing with their weightloss/fitness goals?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 09:02 AM   #4731
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm down 9 pounds in the last 10 days.
Yes, that's a lot but I always lose a lot of weight the first week I recommit to meatless eating and more exercise.
Back on my plan and focused as fuck.
Feeling good.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 09:23 AM   #4732
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

It took me more than a year and a half of eating healthy (with some hiccups here and there) but this week I officially hit the 50 lbs lost mark.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 10:47 AM   #4733
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
It took me more than a year and a half of eating healthy (with some hiccups here and there) but this week I officially hit the 50 lbs lost mark.
Congratulations............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 12:33 PM   #4734
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Congrats on that dedication, girlie!! xoxo
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 05:22 PM   #4735
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I spoke.to a wonderful couple.while visiting Asheville..They.strongly recommend the Keto diet. I thought it was a new thing but I just read that Greco (hi Greco!) has.been doing keto for years.

I've bought a book and I'm reading stuff online
Dr.Berg was specifically mentioned by the couple as an excellent source of info.

Ive.been doing more workouts, walking more and my job is physical. But I'm not losing weight. So I'm hoping keto will help me. I will touch base as time goes by.

So glad to have all of.yall for support
Old 07-14-2018, 11:39 PM   #4736
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I've been doing Keto WOE since October last year, the results so far are pretty fantastic, but mostly I feel great! I struggle with eating meat, as I am a vegetarian at heart, but I hated feeling the way I was more.. so out go the carbs and sugar! I have honestly NEVER felt this good in my life. 10,000 steps minimum everyday is easy now, no longer have to push to get them done..
Pointers:
As with anything --Do your research, don't try to wing it, log all your food and water.. (lots of cool FREE apps to help with this) and always grocery shop with your list of approved items.. for the first while I menu planned, and shopped that way. It can get expensive shopping if you don't plan it out. I'm living tiny, so I need to keep it simple and to the point, I don't have room to store all kinds of stuff that I'll use some day. lol
There are tons of support groups with menu ideas etc.. message me if you would like me to recommend some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I spoke.to a wonderful couple.while visiting Asheville..They.strongly recommend the Keto diet. I thought it was a new thing but I just read that Greco (hi Greco!) has.been doing keto for years.

Dr.Berg was specifically mentioned by the couple as an excellent source of info.

Ive.been doing more workouts, walking more and my job is physical. But I'm not losing weight. So I'm hoping keto will help me. I will touch base as time goes by.

Old 07-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #4737
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default keto

cinnamongrrl,

All the best to you on your keto journey if you embark on it.
Yes, Dr. Eric Berg's videos on youtube I found to be the most
informative with detailed resources.

I've adapted his keto information to my veganism, and have
found that it works very well for me, after doing a lot of research
on plant protein sources, etc.

Have fun with it, your going to feel so great!

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post

Old 07-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #4738
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Keto Vegan

The Best Way for a VEGAN to Lose Belly Fat

Adding to videos I've posted by
Dr. Eric Berg. And for veggies or vegans that
are interested in doing a keto lifestyle.

I will add that B12 supplementation I also
include regardless of possible rise in
insulin, though my experience has been
that it doesn't rise enough to get me out
of ketosis.

How's that for a run-on sentence...smiling.

Greco

The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #4739
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

No weight loss so far but I've been eating like there's going to be a famine so it's a wonder I haven't gained any back. It's probably because I still have so much weight to lose. Still doesn't mean I can't make more of an effort the rest of this month.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #4740
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default WPB

500 lbs of Weight Loss On a Plant Based Diet - The LaJaunie Family Interview

Poignant.

Greco

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: