Old 02-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #401
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still chuckling over being an AWW.

At least I'm in good company.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #402
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Watching KU defeat the Texas Longhorns IN Austin tonight. Still #1....rock chalk Jayhawk, go KU!!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #403
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoying this past week with my girlfriend and I cannot wait until i move next week to be with her. The bite marks from lastnight!

My best friend and my girlfriend keeping me calm this weekend after I had a nervous breakdown at work.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #404
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to kisses from my beautiful Woman.....being told to go back to sleep
sigh....
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #405
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

English Toffee flavored coffee.

Yum *sip*
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #406
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that tonight's snowstorm may keep me home tomorrow.
(.. and will hopefully keep Mare home too ...)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #407
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What brought me joy today...

My neighbor bought me diabetic oatmeal cookies today. I am sick with pneumonia, and am just so tired. She did all the grocery shopping for me. I really didn't need much at all. I am so very blessed.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #408
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have internet access! It may disappear in a moment's notice, but for this exact moment in time, it's here. Woot!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #409
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

A text this morning from a lovely friend, wishing me a joy-filled day!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #410
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I fixed a bracelet for someone at work and they were all so happy about it that it made me blush and smile..something so simple like that made hers and my day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #411
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I had a neighbor shovel out my car and use his electric snow plow to do everyone's sidewalk and walkway.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #412
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good things come in 3's, right? And I've had 5 things just this morning!

Today, what gave me joy (and the day is YOUNG!).....

~ A call from a dear friend
~ Coffee talk with a good friend
~ Getting a lovely bracelet in the mail
~ Getting a sweet card from my Karate Princess
~ Getting the best evah letter from my darling daughter!!!!!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #413
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What brings me joy?

A life of living and loving together. Yes, that brings me joy.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #414
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got a package in the mail from a dear friend!

And I got another package in the mail from the peeps on the PenPal thread with our latest project contents!!!

A good day, even in this gloomy weather!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #415
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to SNOW!!! I know some people are completely overwhelmed with snow right now, but for me … it’s beautiful and joyous and oh, so quiet. I love the quiet that comes with a blanket of snow.

It is unusual to get snow in Texas; normally we just get ice storms, so this was an unexpected joy.

And, to make things even better, my boss texted me this morning and said I could work from home today!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #416
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to watch my falcon in the backyard, preen in a sunbeam, brought me joy this morning.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #417
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default AMAZING good-hearted people

I have NEVER, in all my life, had such a caring, responsible, respectful, compassionate and helpful Landlord and Landlady!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!! After renting from such compassionate, good-hearted, hardworking souls for going on 3 years... I don't think I ever want to leave this place and have decided "Why buy a house and deal with all the frustration and extra costs?" ..."Why move when everything [property wise and heat included] is taken care of and they LOVE my doggies?" I never have to worry about maintenance or getting things fixed...one call gets the job done (even if the job takes 2 weeks to finish...like the broken heater...)

After 3 days of stressing over shoveling out my car AGAIN (after another 20 inches plus HUGE drifts from my yard to over top of my car...), I was just ready to wait till spring and had laid down for nap-time with my cuddle-bugs...when I get this call from my Landlord..."Get your shoes on and bring me your car keys." When I got down stairs and looked outside, the overwhelming feeling of "WOW, they did this just for me?", really made my day!! (especially after such a horrible start...)

He and his buddies had brought their own snow plow to clear out around my car and my parking space...(I was so worried I couldn't get out before Friday for a special doctor appointment)...and for two days, have been here with snow-blowers and shovels. I didn't even have to scrape my windshields! They even cleaned off my back patio and a bigger patch for the dogs to "go". I am so happy to rent from such caring, helpful neighbors and friends. They NEVER let me go without or stress over house stuff. (Now, there's a MOUNTAIN of snow behind my car that won't melt till next August! LOL) Their help and unselfishness really made my day!

Last summer/fall, when our Governor decided NOT to pay any State employees or the vendors (who have a multitude of their own employees to provide for), but made us work...without unemployment benefits or ANY other form of income... I was in a panic, afraid I couldn't pay the rent... but my Landlady said "it's okay hon, we got your back, we understand, just pay us when you can". WOW... not many property owners would do that...especially when they have their own mortgage to pay.

There are many other very nice things they have done for me...especially give me a safe place to live in peace and many freedoms... but I just wanted to write a small dedication to these people, who bring joy to me just by doing small deeds such as being a "REAL NEIGHBOR" and caring about their tenants.

This is what HOME feels like...a neighborhood where we each care about the other and do nice things to help out when we can...neighbors/landladies/landlords that you can trust.

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #418
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I wanna live where S&C lives....without the mountains of snow....unless I go INTO the mountains for the sole purpose of seeing and playing in snow.

The very idea is making smile.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #419
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I wanna live where S&C lives....without the mountains of snow....unless I go INTO the mountains for the sole purpose of seeing and playing in snow.

The very idea is making smile.

Awwww!! I do have two extra bedrooms, going cheep!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #420
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hearing from a wonderful friend in a far away land.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joy