Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-25-2022, 09:22 AM   #5281
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Tuesday

Just here to give a short report on the data from my Fitbit watch I wore all last week:

Total steps (wed-sun): 76,665
Best Day for steps: Saturday @ 16, 415 steps
Total miles walked in steps: 34.4 miles
Total calories burned daily: 2,966 (672 calorie burn over last week)
Total active zone minutes: 460

I have a few errands today, to accomplish: Dr Appt, stop by my new workplace and finish paperwork, then drop by to visit a friend at their workplace and have a small supper (Taco Tuesday!) and a Strawberry margarita (my once a month treat) and watch a baseball game on a cable sports channel.

Stay the course, Orema. Way to go (!), concerning riding your bike. Nice job.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2022, 07:03 AM   #5282
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Just here to give a short report on the data from my Fitbit watch I wore all last week:

Total steps (wed-sun): 76,665
Best Day for steps: Saturday @ 16, 415 steps
Total miles walked in steps: 34.4 miles
Total calories burned daily: 2,966 (672 calorie burn over last week)
Total active zone minutes: 460

I have a few errands today, to accomplish: Dr Appt, stop by my new workplace and finish paperwork, then drop by to visit a friend at their workplace and have a small supper (Taco Tuesday!) and a Strawberry margarita (my once a month treat) and watch a baseball game on a cable sports channel.

Stay the course, Orema. Way to go (!), concerning riding your bike. Nice job.

Thanks, Kätzchen, and backatcha with the steps. Great work!

Had a good ride this morning as I have with most rides lately. Saw some stunning views on another Bike the World video while listening to a San Diego radio station, and watching the sun come up with a burst the sky.

I got in 50 large arm rolls but was pushing it. Should have stopped at 40. Hope I don't pay for it with sore muscles later in the day. We'll see.

Old 10-27-2022, 09:24 PM   #5283
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't get in much "exercise" today as I had a full day and am now totally worn out. Woke up two hours early and did three hours of whirlwind cleaning around the house. Took Brittany back to the adoption place for a vet visit and finalization of her adoption papers - this involved getting a reluctant dog into and out of my car, twice, along with my rollator, and walking with Brittany, who is not yet used to walking with me and my rollator, especially in a strange place. At the adoption place, it involved holding onto a dog leash, calming Brittany (who was actually pretty good), and simultaneously completing a form on my phone, writing on paper with a pen, getting instructions from the vet tech and the receptionist, and dealing with every single person who wanted to come up and pet her.

It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a lot. I came home and slept for five hours. Now I am almost rested enough to go to bed.

Brittany and I are going to have to do more longer walks with the rollator.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 09:11 AM   #5284
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Going to Physical Therapy today (which will be a huge effort, seeing as I'm hurting so bad it will be difficult to drive).
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 10:42 AM   #5285
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Since July, 2021, I’ve been doing 10,000 steps a day on my Fitbit. I get a bunch at work and then finish them off at the gym. I watch shows on my iPad while I do it. I also do arm exercises while I do it. I really love it all. There is one woman in particular, who is always at the treadmills with me. I don’t know her name and have always referred to her in my mind as “Sheepdog.” The reason is because she looks and acts very much like a sheepdog. It’s an affectionate nickname. She is older like me but unlike me she is lean. She has shortish but floppy hair that kind of bounces while she jogs contributing to her nickname. She never wears make up or dresses up. I had lesbian hopes for her when I first came upon her but she wears these very religious shirts that just vibe me like she may very well be straight. She’s kind of the only one who exercises more than me at the gym on those treadmills. She only jogs and runs, and the style in which she moves reminds me very much of a sheepdog. We’re generally all business but have only recently started to smile at each other a bit. The smile signifies to each other, “Hey, buddy, we are the ones always on the treadmills every single day.”

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2022, 07:10 AM   #5286
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good ride this morning while watching a Bike the World video of The Four Northern Lakes of Mount Fuji and listening to Benatar, Stevie, and EWF.

Clocked in 5 miles in a less than 24 minutes with 50 arm rolls.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #5287
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a really good ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles in 21m 13s and completed 40 large circle arm rolls. That wasn't today's goal but I was able to stay in my sweet spot with some inspirational music and a Tour de France 2022: Stage 11 video.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:29 PM   #5288
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chicken soup, please...

Just completed my first week on my new work placement, so here is some data my FitBit gives to me on a weekly basis:

Total steps: 83,840
Best day: Thursday (18K + steps)
Miles Walked: 37.66 miles
Avg Daily Calorie Burn: 3,071
Total active zone minutes: 533

Last week was hard on me because my mother has maintained radio silence for more than a week, which to me, means that something serious has happened to my mom and begs the question of concern which has not been forthcoming from my youngest brother who lives with my mom.

Plus, I came down with a horrible cold (which could be a slight case of Covid).

<<<<<~~~ Today is my second day off (my proverbial weekend) and I'm staying home in bed or propped up on the sofa.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2022, 08:15 AM   #5289
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a really good ride this morning. Rode 5 miles in less than 22 mins.

I enjoy watching the Tour de France stages while I ride. I turn down the volume and plug into my own music. The race gets rough. It's exciting to watch a team try to advance as they do here. Anyway, before I know it the time has passed and I have ridden 5 miles.

Didn't complete any arm rolls this morning but have doing them on most days.

Hope you're feeling better, Kätzchen, and hoping everyone is getting in a step or two.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:46 AM   #5290
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Had a really good ride this morning. Rode 5 miles in less than 22 mins.

I enjoy watching the Tour de France stages while I ride. I turn down the volume and plug into my own music. The race gets rough. It's exciting to watch a team try to advance as they do here. Anyway, before I know it the time has passed and I have ridden 5 miles.

Didn't complete any arm rolls this morning but have doing them on most days.

Hope you're feeling better, Kätzchen, and hoping everyone is getting in a step or two.
I'm doing somewhat better but I am not entirely well.

I get steps in everyday, but I don't always wear my Fitbit watch. I should wear it though because I always get notifications concerning phone calls or text mssg's or whatev's and while it's great to see that info, it is annoying to me that I enjoy knowing that stuff. *LOL*

I'm glad you keep working on your arm rolls and bicycle ride activities.

I miss not being able to break off into a jog or sprint or even a sustained method of running. But I am grateful that I can walk albeit hard to do sometimes.

Sending Exercise JUJU to all

~K.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2022, 10:55 PM   #5291
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good step day; the most in a while. 28,883 steps taken. 14.44 miles walked. Burned an additional 872.1 calories. It took approximately 242 minutes of my day to complete all my steps.

It's my plan to get back into the gym tomorrow. Wish me luck (and motivation)!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2022, 08:03 AM   #5292
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning while watching a segment of the Tour de France. Stunning camera shots from the sky showing hundreds of bikers racing through the mountains and countryside. Didn't listen to much music. Clocked in 5 miles in less than 24 mins.

And good luck with the exercisig, Gemme, no matter how you get it!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2022, 10:52 AM   #5293
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all of us Dancing Queens <3<3<3

Have a safe and fun and wonderful holiday weekend, my friends.

XOXOXO

~ K.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2022, 07:42 AM   #5294
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Love that post, Katzchen. Hoping everyone else has a nice holiday weekend, too.

Had an unexpectedly good ride this morning. I've been draggin' since yesterday from taking melatonin on Wednesday night. It's the first time in weeks I've taken melatonin because my homemade edibles are potent enough on their own. Anyway, I was draggin and didn't ride yesterday and didn't want to ride today, but I got on the bike and clocked in 5 miles in 21m 5s. The difference today is that I didn't listen to news, podcasts, audio books, etc. I only listened to music and it fueled my ride, I guess.

It was a good ride while llistening to music and watching segments of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Absolutely beautiful animals.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2022, 07:53 AM   #5295
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

I killed it this morning. Pulled out one of my old playlists that I haven't listened to since Jan 2022 and clocked in 5 miles in 19m and 51s.

I stopped drinking for Lent, March 2022, and never picked it back up. I think that has a lot to do with me being able to tackle that playlist again. I can't even drink 1 glass of wine without it affecting my energy level and blood pressure the next day. I don't know if it's being post-menopausal or just old age, but it effects how I exercise.

Was able to accomplish some large-circle arm rolls this morning, but I'm having arthritic pain in my shoulder and stopped. Am still learning the kind of pain I can move through while exercising and the kind of pain I should stop pressing. If I wince, then I stop. If I don't wince then I try to stick with it. There's probably a better way to gauge this, but it works for me.

Old 11-30-2022, 07:57 AM   #5296
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles just short of 22 mins.

As soon as I got on the bike I started in a cardio mode (15-16 mph) but slowed down after a couple minutes. I usually start off slowly (11-13 mph) and gradually increase my speed. I just switched it up this morning to see how it would feel and it was okay.

Watched another stretch of the Tour de France bikers and those guys are amazing—at times ruthless and amazing.
Old 12-02-2022, 07:21 AM   #5297
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a great ride this morning as I've been having lately. Changed things up a bit. Am riding 45 minutes earlier, have gone back to my exercise playlists, and am doing some arm rolls. The pain has left my shoulder but I'm sure it will crop up somewhere else soon. Am thinking of adding in some crunches soon. We'll see.

I'm often making minor changes and tweaks. Flexibility is a gift from above (or below?).

Old 12-05-2022, 07:20 AM   #5298
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a great ride this morning. Rode 5 miles in just under 21 minutes while watching the Tour de France bikers head into hilly Lausanne and listening to EWF and those badass Emotions.

Had a lousy ride yesterday. I shouldn't have even tried. Had medicare radiology imaging payments on my mind and gave up after riding 3 miles. Usually if I get that far into a ride I don't give up, but I cannot ride if I'm really worried about something, laughing hard, or crying. And my last imaging payment was on my mind somethin' fierce.

But today was much better.

Old 12-08-2022, 08:08 AM   #5299
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had another good ride this morning. Before I knew it I was a half mile past my goal. At one point I was going so fast the girls were moving. Reminded me of Mr. Mayhem on his bike.

I mixed it up again and started at a cardio speed. Worked well.

Am thinking of pumping iron though it's really a pipe dream. ;->

Old 12-10-2022, 08:11 AM   #5300
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Gave up ride this morning. Didn't want to ride and couldn't find any nice spots once I got on the bike. I had a decent start but gave up after 3 miles.

Giving up and not feeling guilty about it makes it so much easier for me to give it a try again tomorrow.

Years ago when I tried to take up exercising I'd feel so bad if I gave up and would not want to start again to avoid the guilt. I no longer have that problem.

Anyway, any movement burns calories.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights