Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made you smile today?

My brother came in and picked me up and we went to lunch. Had a wonderful talk about family and how we are the only two left to count on each other. He is super special and a wonderful brother. Could not do better if I picked him myself.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2022, 06:03 PM   #21762
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Cooler weather. I got to wear a pink sweatshirt at work.
Now that I'm at home, its pink slippers.

Live Christmas trees are expected to arrive tomorrow!!🎄🎄🎄🎄

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2022, 07:57 AM   #21763
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last night and I had a conversation with my Dad! Nothing note worthy, but he was there.💝💝💝

Old 11-24-2022, 09:16 PM   #21764
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Made me smile today

Made me smile today and many days. My dad before he passed told me that his brother told him that if he saw a knife standing on edge (hard to do) that meant he was thinking of him on the other side. Well again today my dads knife stood on its blade and I smiled and said hello dad like I always do, Keeps me warm.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2022, 01:05 PM   #21765
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I was able to reconnect with my oldest Son and his wife today that live in Georgia.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2022, 01:14 PM   #21766
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Happily married & crazily in love!

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

Thanksgiving ---
WOW ---what a week! A week with family laughing, playing games, telling stories, sweet moments, tender moments, and moments that just made for amazing memories. i am so blessed to be part of this wonderfully wacky and incredible family. Two families blended into one big crazy "gang".
Food --- too much
Drinking --- too much
Laughing
Hugging
Sharing
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!
gurlnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gurlnextdoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2022, 07:27 PM   #21767
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Time spent with my darling boi.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2022, 12:05 PM   #21768
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2022, 08:56 PM   #21769
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

I gave the receptionist at my general doctor a lighted minnie mouse christmas thing I made her but she didn't realize that it was for her at first but she was so excited and she even showed someone from other doctor's office and took picture of it and my work even made my PA Susan at that office smile. Just goes to show you what a random act of doing something for others can brighten day.....
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2022, 09:23 PM   #21770
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Puffs plus lotion - I have been using paper towels for three days. Puffs are a huge improvement.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2022, 08:22 AM   #21771
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default What made me smile today?

Slept almost all night *S
Got up and now it is really windy and raining, time for a walk in my favorite weather.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2022, 11:16 AM   #21772
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Puffs plus lotion - I have been using paper towels for three days. Puffs are a huge improvement.
Awww..feel better soon!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2022, 05:29 PM   #21773
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

tonight ..

lit me

:hk11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2022, 07:42 PM   #21774
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Unexpected visit...

from someone who I cherished and adored in our college years together. The two of us shared many memories today and promised we shall share more again tomorrow!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 07:24 AM   #21775
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Talking with a new friend. Realizing our paths might have crossed, but didn't know it. Small world. Makes for interesting conversations.

Smiling...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 11:26 PM   #21776
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Testing negative for Covid

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2022, 05:01 PM   #21777
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I had a coworker french braid my hair. I've never had one before. It came out really cool showing all the colors. And..it was still long. Ended in the middle of my shoulder blades. I wore it proud today! And still have it.

Smiling....

Old 12-08-2022, 03:19 PM   #21778
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default What made you smile today?

Had a wonderful seafood lunch with my brother. He had to leave to get home before dark but he sure made my day. Lunch was fabulous with halibut, shrimp and scallops. Coffee.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2022, 07:07 PM   #21779
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snow! That and getting back home after having spent most of the day out running errands with J. Usually my grandson is pretty fun to be around, well behaved but not today no. It was as if he was if he were in some sort of contest to see who in the world would win and earn the title of this year's greatest little monster. It feels so good to finally be home, put my feet up, drop a couple Excedrin and call it a day. Some people look down on my daughter in law for smoking pot but me, if this is something she deals with often, then I'm surprised she's not shooting heroin.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2023, 02:52 PM   #21780
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

smiling...
Received a package of about 20 peacock feathers. A friend down south lives in rural Florida. She has peacocks all over her property. We were talking..sure I would like them. I have ideas!!

Thank you my friend.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile