Old 01-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Self care is high on my list, like most of you have posted. Regardless of what is done, taking the time to put into myself continues all the good juju and happy happy joy joy mentality. Happiness flows downhill, from the head to the toes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #22
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe I need to think this through more deeply or someone can explain it. I can appreciate feeling sensual for myself but sexy for myself or as an end in itself, not so much. When I feel sexy, I'm hoping it gets a response or I don't feel sexy for long.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Before going to bed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Maybe I need to think this through more deeply or someone can explain it. I can appreciate feeling sensual for myself but sexy for myself or as an end in itself, not so much. When I feel sexy, I'm hoping it gets a response or I don't feel sexy for long.

I enjoy validation as well, I guess for some folks (like myself) the validation comes from within, self acknowledgement is a powerful thing, no one loves me or takes care of me like I do.. Therefore I set the foundation of how others see me that I want to see me.

Make sense?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #24
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Sure.
Some folks really can be who they think they are. My mother defined herself as an artist; wanted that on her tombstone; and no amount of bad paintings could convince her otherwise. Her tombstone reads "Artist".
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #25
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Go Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Sure.
Some folks really can be who they think they are. My mother defined herself as an artist; wanted that on her tombstone; and no amount of bad paintings could convince her otherwise. Her tombstone reads "Artist".

Good for your Mom!!! Good thing she never let anyone dictate what she is or isn't!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2014, 11:01 PM   #26
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Self-care, not just of the physical but even more the intellectual. An afternoon reading, taking myself out for a good meal, recharges me. Taking care of my environment, not just the bedroom. Having balance with the physical, intellectual, and spiritual.

I don't know if feeling "sexy" is always about wanting sex per se, but I love feeling confident and more put-together and that makes me more apt to feel that little "woo" .
Old 01-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #27
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sexy?

Lots of things make me feel sexy...from a new pair of shoes to feeling like I've taken very good care of myself.

Sometimes, it's the combination of the right pair of jeans and a favorite sweater while taking the subway into work...other times it's a snappy answer to a smart question.

Sometimes the most superficial things make me feel sexy...and other times it's the real stuff of substance.

Sometimes a look from a man makes me feel very sexy ("Look all you want, brother...'cause none of this is for you!" - haha) and other times a good, long stare from a woman across a bar or party. Validation - aka "independent confirmation" - does have its benefits. Plus. I'll be honest as there are some days and nights when I'm not just dressing for the weather...

I have to ask though, what's so wrong about someone getting aroused from what they're reading in here? It's a natural reaction to a discussion that is inherently sexual.

Isn't this like describing a glass of water in great detail...and then being shocked when someone says they are thirsty? Yes, we femmes empower and care for ourselves, plus reserve the right to define "sexy" on our terms for ourselves. That said, we can't expect to possess total control over how others see us, how they want to see us, or what they think is sexy about us.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 02:44 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

There are many things that make me feel sexy. Here is just a few...

Getting a new outfit or new shoes.

A long hot bath with candles and bubble bath.

Getting a new mani and pedi.

New bedding, something cute to wear and cuddle up in the sheets.

One of the other things that come to mind is wearing "his" white dress shirt, nothing else, and puttzing around the house. If my partner likes it that is a bonus. If not, it's really not that much of a consequence. Heck, i do that when i'm totally alone. *I* feel sexy dressed that way and feeling sexy is definitely something that comes from within.

Nice thread.

princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #29
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default sexy happy

red toenail polish in peeptoes shoes

It makes me wiggle my toes and say *aren't they just so pretty*
Old 01-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #30
1TruFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones
Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten

1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
red toenail polish in peeptoes shoes

It makes me wiggle my toes and say *aren't they just so pretty*
Too funny, I was about to respond to say the same thing. I just had mine done Friday and it made me feel so much better after a really crappy week. I even had to take a pic.
1TruFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1TruFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 09:09 PM   #31
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A sexy butch reaching over to push a strand of hair back from my face.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 10:31 PM   #32
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

All things lacy. Even more so with bows

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2014, 06:04 AM   #33
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGina View Post
I have to ask though, what's so wrong about someone getting aroused from what they're reading in here? It's a natural reaction to a discussion that is inherently sexual.

Isn't this like describing a glass of water in great detail...and then being shocked when someone says they are thirsty? Yes, we femmes empower and care for ourselves, plus reserve the right to define "sexy" on our terms for ourselves. That said, we can't expect to possess total control over how others see us, how they want to see us, or what they think is sexy about us.
To answer your first question, it's like free speech. Just because you CAN say something doesn't mean you SHOULD say something.

This is a thread for femmes, in the femme zone and it's reasonable to request that it be free of anything that may feel like leering or that our responses are somehow designed to turn someone else on. To me, the thread is just for us and we don't always get to allow ourselves to be sexy or show that we feel sexy because someone can and often will, turn that against us in a 'we said that just for them' kind of way. It's unsettling.

There's a certain vulnerability when you reveal someone personal to oneself and to have someone....even someone whose intention was not unkind....come in and say that what some of what we said turned them on, that feels unfair to me.

As Snowy said, we get this kind of behavior in the world on a regular basis. That doesn't make it right or okay here.

Brock, thank you for apologizing. We all speak before thinking at one time or another. It happens. How one handles it afterwards shows a lot about that person and their intentions and I don't think the intention was malicious. Just that what happened was inconsiderate.

As for your second question which I underlined, this question makes me feel uneasy because it's very close to 'she was wearing a short skirt and deserved it' in my head. I take ownership of that leap but I still feel that it's not unreasonable to expect to post in this thread, in this particular forum, without judgement or someone taking ownership of what is not theirs to take.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2014, 06:40 PM   #34
1TruFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones
Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten

1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A reassuring hand in the small of my back guiding me through a room or a crowd.
1TruFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1TruFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:10 AM   #35
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default I can relate to being in a funk…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
Actually that's exactly what I meant... what gives you back your sense of self, your own inner strength that makes you feel in control... and then makes you feel sexy.

I asked partly because this last two years has been very hard for me, I had a nervous breakdown and so I have spent a lot of time being 'frumpy'... not being dressed up, not going out, I stopped performing burlesque, I haven't been dating, I've been a quiet recluse...
I have been a quiet recluse for about 8 years. My sweetie and I are just starting out, and I find that it is all so exciting but also strange to be in a relationship again. If you are healing from such a deep emotional crisis, take extra good care of yourself now. Continually seek out what pleases or feeds you and go toward it. And maybe some lipstick or cat eyes or something might help….lol….you never know…..
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:13 AM   #36
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Ay que pelao el puro pelao liking the post about the lace bra…..lol
The Following User Says Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #37
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:

Smile What Makes Me Feel Sexy

Touching a butch's buzz cut

Making my eyes up in a way that would make any drag queen proud

Wearing my lucky leopard print bra

All my tops that show a little cleavage

All my tops that show cleavage and maybe a hint of the leopard print bra

Music with a good beat or heavy duty congas

Having my 'femmeness' appreciated, i.e., complimented on a dress

Getting cruised

Being called 'mami'

K.D. Lang's voice
(OK, anything about K.D. Lang….)

FLIRTING!

When a butch stares at your lips for a second before kissing you

Last edited by lamuymuyfem; 01-22-2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spacing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:55 AM   #38
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamuymuyfem View Post
When a butch stares at your lips for a second before kissing you
This doesn't necessarily make me feel sexy directly but I do feel powerful and strong when it happens with the right person and those feelings tend to lend toward my sexiness.

Good answer.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #39
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:

She was trying to change a tire at the time so the pre-kiss look was definitely the sexiest thing going on…….lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:45 PM   #40
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

oh yah ... drums beating... sexy outfit ... in my super happy place
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme