How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am a femme ... however ...

Forgive me if there's already a thread for this... But I was thinking about things that some of us don't do that might be considered typical for a femme... Or perhaps stereotypical...

I'm not trying to open a can of worms I'm trying to start a funny light-hearted thread.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #2
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I'll start ...

I am a femme but I am not good at doing my nails.

I'm a big Redskins fan. I bought this nail polish in Redskins maroon red. This morning I painted my toenails forgetting how horrible I am at that task.

Now my toenails look like I've been in some kind of horrible accident. Sigh.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #3
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I would much rather spend an afternoon fishing or tossing a football/softball around than clothes shopping or going to the nail salon. Come to think of it, I’d really rather be doing anything other than that.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes are thought to be submissive. I am so not. Lol

Cute idea for a thread Mops!! xoxoxo I actually do to the salon to have my nails done, my arthritis is too bad to do them myself and i'm not very good at it. I do not really enjoy it, but I like the result.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:48 PM   #5
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme wargamer, Stellaris being my current game of choice - and if you don't play nicely with my Space Kitties, they will claim your territory as their own, wee in your empires litterbox, steal your string and shred your empire 'cause their battleships are full of Sharp, and Lasers, and stuffs. So don't be nasty to my Space Kitties!

Ahem. No, it;s OK, I've taken my medication today, I'll be fine in a minute...
Old 09-06-2019, 11:21 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme, however I cuss like a sailor
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 01:03 AM   #7
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Slightly off topic, I'm really wondering....what's a space kitty?
Old 09-09-2019, 08:29 PM   #8
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme, however, I love building things; I wear my favorite baseball hat when I hate messing with my hair; I never paint my nails; after retiring from work I no longer wear makeup; I love owning and driving my big truck; I love going fishing; and, I used to be a certified heavy machine operator.
I am Femme
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 08:51 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am femme, however i LOVE football and cheer my Saints on!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #10
PolyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Queer, kinky
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous

PolyFemme is on a distinguished road

I am femme, however...
I prefer Homo Depot or Lowe’s to clothes shopping
If I wear makeup (big IF) it’s eyeliner and blush, which I typically rub off before I reach my destination, yet I find mani/pedis glorious!
I choose Chaco’s or tennis shoes to heels any day (even in my younger years with healthy knees, I’d still say it was 50/50)
PolyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PolyFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 08:33 PM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme, however I love power tools, big scary ones with blades.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 01:21 PM   #12
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme...

and smoke cigars...cuss like a sailor...burp...make a move.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme however I often feel I am less femme because I am not a high femme. I wonder.. does not being a high femme make me a *low* femme?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 05:01 AM   #14
Silk

How Do You Identify?:
An American Bohemian Femme
Relationship Status:
Galahad bleeds black and orange and I'm proud to ride pillion.

Silk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme who loves her power tools even after losing a bet to my BD drill two years ago. I still remember saying “It’s cool, I can fix this.” And I proceeded to pull hair from the chuck like a little maniac until I got it to start working again. Meanwhile the butch that was present just stared at my head with tears streaming down hir face and said “I don’t think so.”
Well, it didn’t physically hurt or maybe that’s what’s called shock. Emotionally I was devastated, that baby was the anniversary edition.
I am also fairly decent with a pool cue (no injuries to date unless we count a few opponents’ bruised egos).

Last edited by Silk; 11-14-2019 at 05:10 AM.
Silk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2020, 08:10 AM   #15
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

... I am almost bald and "bald is beautiful, no matter the cause."

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: