Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Eagle View Post
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk

Even my old cat son gives it 4 paws up. They finally sell it in the half gallon jugs.

I wholeheartedly concur!!!

I do NOT like cow's milk and haven't found a milk-type product yet that I can stomach in my smoothies and this is PERFECt. Love that it's healthier and tastes good
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #122
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I wholeheartedly concur!!!

I do NOT like cow's milk and haven't found a milk-type product yet that I can stomach in my smoothies and this is PERFECt. Love that it's healthier and tastes good
I also like the fact that the Org flavor is only 60 calories. It mixes well with my Protein products as well. And the chocolate makes a nice low cal, healthy snack.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #123
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Vacuum!!!

I absolutely LOVE my vacuum. My place always seems so much cleaner after I vacuum. It always amazes me how much it can pick up.

When I first got my Dyson I stayed home with it for a week. I was in love <3 <3

I think this is the best best best vacuum in the entire world!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #124
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation

Third. I've tried several brands of soy, hemp, rice, almond, and coconut nondairy creamers over the years and the only one that has ever tasted good in my coffee is Blue Diamond Almond Breeze -- the refrigerated one. The shelf stable version tastes on the verge of terrible.
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #125
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I detest the shelf Blue Diamond Almond Milk. Ack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Third. I've tried several brands of soy, hemp, rice, almond, and coconut nondairy creamers over the years and the only one that has ever tasted good in my coffee is Blue Diamond Almond Breeze -- the refrigerated one. The shelf stable version tastes on the verge of terrible.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #126
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

I havent tried the shelf stable version. I like the Rice Dream products for that. The Horchata does well as shelf stable. Hadnt thought to try any in coffee, as Im addicted to my half & half.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #127
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I have to highly recommend these!

I got a set of these with the holders for less than $6 at TJ Maxx and LOVE them! They are BPA free and have nice lids. I fill them up every morning with my filtered fridge water and it saves so much money on bottled water.

They fit perfectly in my lunch box and are fun! (several different patterns available!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #128
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I have to highly recommend these!

I got a set of these with the holders for less than $6 at TJ Maxx and LOVE them! They are BPA free and have nice lids. I fill them up every morning with my filtered fridge water and it saves so much money on bottled water.

They fit perfectly in my lunch box and are fun! (several different patterns available!)
I couldn't see it without copying and pasting in a new window, but they are CUTE! I like.

For those that had the same prob I did.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Base-Brands-16-Ounce-Reduce-WaterWeek/dp/B001QVGEBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1306088942&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Base Brands 16-Ounce Reduce WaterWeek Bottle, Set of 5: Home & Garden[/ame]

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #129
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Crest 3-D Advanced Vivid products. They work just as described.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #130
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Eagle View Post
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk

Even my old cat son gives it 4 paws up. They finally sell it in the half gallon jugs.
Do you think it's OK for cats to drink? i'd love to give mine a little treat.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #131
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I couldn't see it without copying and pasting in a new window, but they are CUTE! I like.

For those that had the same prob I did.

Amazon.com: Base Brands 16-Ounce Reduce WaterWeek Bottle, Set of 5: Home & Garden
Thank you, Gemme. I thought I was missing something.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #132
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm going to eat chips Kettle is my brand. The Jalapeno is my favorite these days.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #133
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Snapea Crisps

They are baked snap peas. Very light, great in a salad or as a snack food. Beats chips.
http://www.calbeeamerica.com/calbee-...ea-crisps.html
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #134
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the market for a bedliner for my new truck and I didn't like the plastic molded type that fit in, they seemed very flimsy and I also heard the bed would rust out after a few years, and the spray in type just looked plain ugly
Bedrug • Bed Liner, Truck Bed Liner Bedrug Bed Liners Truck Bed Mat | Bed Rug
I found this on the internet and did some research and found nothing but good things said about the product, so I ordered it

It was easy to install, and I have carried chlorine, paint, dirt, mulch, drywall, concrete, you name it, and after six years it still looks like new.

So yeah, I am Super Happy with this product.

Last edited by Guy; 06-02-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: would help if I put in the link
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #135
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Goat Milk Soap

I was at a craft festival in East Texas recently an ran across this soap from another vendor. I kinda got the feeling she may be family, but that has nothing to do with this soap. I absolutely love it. I even use it to shampoo my silver hair! It lathers great! I am usually not inclined to spend $5 for a bar of soap, but this stuff I will in a heartbeat. I have the Sandalwood and getting ready to order a couple other ones.

Cold Creek Farm

903-658-2191
12656 CR 4193D
Shake Rag, Texas 75654
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #136
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Love my Eggies!

You can use them for egg beaters too. I like to mix up omelets and they cook up great. Perfect to take to work.

I got mine at CVS.

https://www.geteggiestv.com/?tag=he|...2eaa&data1=495
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #137
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a 10 miracle leave-in product. Nothing makes my hair look, feel or smell more purdy.

A-HEM To clarify, it's a leave-in conditioner. Even if you have baby fine, limp noodle hair like mine, it works wonders.

Last edited by DoReMiFemme; 07-01-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Because.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #138
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jameson makes me happy

Whoops, this one:

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #139
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoReMiFemme View Post
It's a 10 miracle leave-in product. Nothing makes my hair look, feel or smell more purdy.

A-HEM To clarify, it's a leave-in conditioner. Even if you have baby fine, limp noodle hair like mine, it works wonders.
Details please!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #140
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Scott's EZ-Grow grass seed is great for re-seeding those patches that seem to just appear in one's lawn. It has its own peat moss and fertilizer, just sprinkle it liberally in the area you want to have some grass, water it and then water again when the peat moss turns tan. It doesn't matter if the place gets a lot of sun or its in the shade, the grass seed mixture transforms a patch of dirt into a luxurious patch of fine, deep green grass. My patches now look better than the rest of the lawn!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: