Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 12-07-2016, 01:14 AM   #681
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know that I battle demons everyday. Drug demons, depression demons and anxiety demons.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:54 AM   #682
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

If you REALLY knew me, you would know how ready for a change I am! I'm not depressed or anything. I've dealt with depression in the past so I know how it feels. This is different.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:12 AM   #683
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

If you really KNEW me, you would know that I have to have communication in my life or else life doesn't feel the same.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 06:17 PM   #684
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know it is past lunch and past supper and I'm still not hungry. So yes I'm sick, but much better than I was the rest of this week.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #685
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

...You'd know things aren't easy for me either. I may not have had your struggles, but I have my own.
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #686
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM you'd know my grand babies mean more to me than life itself.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 11:27 PM   #687
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM ~ you would know to ignore the teary eyes ~ that I am strong ~
Old 05-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #688
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know I hate packing for a trip but love going on trips

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 04:31 PM   #689
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

if you really know you'll know that i don't like crying on people nor being hurtful but i've to be ^^
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 06:01 PM   #690
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that IF I tell you I'm going to do something, whether it be send something, find out some information for you, etc etc I'll do it! You can take that to the bank in fact!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #691
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

If you really KNEW me.... You would know I dislike being owned, I am a woman not an object to be claimed....

If you really KNEW me.... You would know when I love, I love deeply & I am yours without the need to be claimed......

If you really KNEW me.... You would know I love my personal space as much as you love yours....

If you really KNEW me.... You would know I have a strong dislike for gossip or rumours, ultimately it hurts people & serves zero purpose....

If you really KNEW me.... You would know I have a soft heart but a strong mind.....

If you really KNEW me.... You would know I love cuddles & coffee in the morning, A yellow rose on occasion......

If you really KNEW me.... You would know you may hurt my feelings, but you will never break my foundation......
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #692
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM....you would know that I do not let stress get me down. I recognize I am responsible for my own happiness. I also undertake the most difficult circumstances as a challenge and usually come out very well in the end (which surprises me many times). I definitely take the bull by the horns to get the dang near impossible done.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #693
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

You'd know it takes a lot for me to give up on someone, so when I do it's no coming back.

You'd see there is nothing I wouldn't do for those I love.

The walls up for a reason, and seeing behind it isn't for everyone.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:45 PM   #694
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know I hate to cry. It doesn't change anything and frequently isn't a release. I don't mind getting weepy at commercials and movies. I just don't like crying for me.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:48 PM   #695
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
If you really knew me you'd know I hate to cry. It doesn't change anything and frequently isn't a release. I don't mind getting weepy at commercials and movies. I just don't like crying for me.
I can relate to this actually!

Crying isn't a release for me either. I like to sit and ponder things, that seems to work better for me than crying.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:40 PM   #696
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If you really knew me, you'd know I am the hardest person to buy gifts for!

It's not that I don't appreciate the thoughtfulness and kind and sweet gesture, I really do, it's just that I'm very difficult to buy for!

........ It's not you it's me.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 05:25 AM   #697
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

And, in contrast, I'm easy.

To buy for.

A Michael's or JoAnn's or AC Moore gift card and I'm a happy girl.

Want to buy stuff versus a card?

Just take a look at some of my craft stuff and buy more of that.

Easy peasy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:52 AM   #698
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love anything to do with the garden and camping, from pretty pots and garden gloves to compost-a sharp camp axe or nicely done knife, camo-gear, a Nanostriker Firestarter, a pair of Gotennas or a Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharger would be so awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:54 AM   #699
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I love anything to do with the garden and camping, from pretty pots and garden gloves, and compost-a sharp camp axe or nicely done knife, camouflage wear, a Nanostriker Firestarter or a Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharger would be so awesome!
I have absolutely no knowledge of any of these items EXCEPT camouflage wear
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 08:15 AM   #700
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I have absolutely no knowledge of any of these items EXCEPT camouflage wear
homoe, you're missing out
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: