Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 08-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #21
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings Sir Linus.

I am posting youtube okay... I think. My problem is that my computer will show them but not my kindle .. I can't see anyone's youtube post. Do I need a special program or do you have a mobile version of the site I'm supposed to be using? I can go to youtube and watch anything.

Warm regards,

Sweet Bliss
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #22
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Greetings Sir Linus.

I am posting youtube okay... I think. My problem is that my computer will show them but not my kindle .. I can't see anyone's youtube post. Do I need a special program or do you have a mobile version of the site I'm supposed to be using? I can go to youtube and watch anything.

Warm regards,

Sweet Bliss
Ever since my last "upgrade" for my iPad, I can't see the YouTube videos either. There is just a big space where the video is posted.

I think it is somehow related to the upgrade because my iPhone is ancient (3GS, yes, old) and I can still see YouTube videos on BFP posts.

My phone is version 6.1. My iPad is version 7.1.

Just my guess.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: