Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-21-2018, 09:44 AM   #4021
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday it was a record breaking temperature of 79. Today it is 57 and climbing. It's sprinkling but still nice.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 05:12 AM   #4022
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

record breaking here in SC too. Yesterday was 75.. even at 10pm
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 05:39 AM   #4023
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

52 with light fog in nw houston
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 06:32 AM   #4024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Rain this morning that will stop for about 3 hours and then start up again and then there will be snow mixed in early in the evening followed by rain and then by snow showers and then it will eventually stop. It'll dip below freezing so there's a chance for black ice. That's not good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:15 AM   #4025
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We got snow overnight, again. More is on the way.

It's only 33 degrees outside.... right now, With,,,,a titch of sunshine.

The low lying clouds on the horizon to the west, spell more snow.

Tonight's low is somewhere around 22 degrees.

I live in the coldest sector of my area, so I doubt it gets much warmer than it is, right now. Brrrrrrr, it's cold outside!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:17 AM   #4026
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

We got snow here in Green Acres that stuck! I'd say just enough to turn to icy conditions and make driving a mess!

Sunshine is expected for the day so hopefully it'll melt and clear the roads up
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 01:18 PM   #4027
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Record temps... 77
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #4028
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

61 and light rain for now....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #4029
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Another nor'easter on the way for tomorrow. Flood and high wind warnings up.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 02:07 PM   #4030
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Strong winds and heavy rain, I know we need it but damn this is crazy.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #4031
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

You might want to move inland for a day or 4...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:46 PM   #4032
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Now there's snow coming at the back end of it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 11:30 PM   #4033
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

We already won the snow globe award at 156.5" and now we get to add 6-13+",by tomorrow noon. Kobi, really, get inland.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 03-01-2018, 11:32 PM   #4034
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

64 degrees and clear outside.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #4035
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Typical pre nor'easter conditions. Heavy rain, medium wind at the moment. Full storm effects will reach here by noon. 3 high tide cycles will be affected by this. Hence, the reason for the coastal flooding.

Is in the mid 40's here, so likely to be an all rain event for us. Heavy, wet snow is expected inland.

More concerned with trees toppling in the hurricane force winds. We were spared the snow this winter but not the rain. The ground is saturated. Easy to uproot entire trees. Toppling trees lead to power outages. So far so good.

The NWS is making me a little nutty. They issued a hurricane force wind warning. Hurricane force winds are a given in a nor'easter. Not sure why it needed a separate warning and probably dont want to know either.

Corky, thank you for your concern. I am a mile from the ocean so am spared the coastal surge. We have more of a problem with rain exceeding the ability of the drains to rid the streets of the water. Plus, I am on the second floor. Helps. LOL.

You have had 13 feet of snow already and are expecting more with this? You need to move dude. I'm thinking someplace with sun and palm trees. LOL.

Gemme, stay safe out there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #4036
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

About six inches of snow so far. Heavy heavy wet stuff too. Also, because it was almost 60 degrees out yesterday I had my office window open about 4-5 inches and forgot to close it on my way out yesterday so... a little chilly when I got in this morning to say the least. Supposed to turn into cold heavy rain soon...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #4037
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

yep, but we don't do fire ants.... Heavy wet 13". Most of the streets are cleared. Sunny for the most part. Broke back. Glad you're safe Kobi.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #4038
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

This is what it looked like around here at noon. The storm had hit an hour earlier, right at the first high tide. Not showing any signs of abating. So far, the winds are gusting at only 60 mph. They were predicting 70-80.

The rain is supposed to stop sometime late tomorrow. The winds and tides will be problematic til Monday.

The good news is we get a 1 day reprieve before the next one hits!

Lots of trees down so far. Many roads closed due to flooding - lots of our roads wind thru marshes. Pretty but prone to flooding. Scattered power outages from downed trees. Police and rescue sirens have been non stop for a few hours now.

Temps are dropping but still above freezing so far. Snow on top of this would just be nasty.

Wondering how things are in Ptown. They are at and in some places below sea level. The water was up to the top of the docks yesterday. Presuming the streets have turned into rivers again.

Corky, I dont know about fire ants. They are in Florida yes? Maybe forget the sun and palm trees. I'm now thinking Iceland - moderate temps year around. Not thrilled with the months of darkness and the months without darkness but also not prone to weird ass weather like we are.

Seriously, way too old for this crap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 03:56 PM   #4039
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Rain and some intermittent ice here. The winds are gusting and some are without power. We still have power but who knows. We are lucky enough to be right in the area that isn't getting the worst of this one.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 08:03 PM   #4040
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

66 and clear for this evening.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather