Old 06-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #1001
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Good morning kitchen peeps,

A fabulous sunrise it is. Wake up. Wake up!!!!
Lipstix - goooooood luck for your test this morning.
We are all rooting for you in here, yanno that? Go get 'em tiger!

My breakfast offers are but a simple selection today:
homemade carrot muffins with walnuts and coconut, sliced Ontario strawberries and cream.
YES, 18% cream - it's worth it, come on, indulge peeps

Coffee, French pressed for the fans in the house, and let's use some of that cream for a really indulgence this morning.

Tunes? Oh ya! For sure, and because it's Monday, you all get this:

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 04:22 AM   #1002
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyja View Post

A fabulous sunrise it is. Wake up. Wake up!!!!
Lipstix - goooooood luck for your test this morning.
We are all rooting for you in here, yanno that? Go get 'em tiger!

My breakfast offers are but a simple selection today:
homemade carrot muffins with walnuts and coconut, sliced Ontario strawberries and cream.
YES, 18% cream - it's worth it, come on, indulge peeps

Coffee, French pressed for the fans in the house, and let's use some of that cream for a really indulgence this morning.

Tunes? Oh ya! For sure, and because it's Monday, you all get this:

Thanks Hun for the breakfast I'm starved the muffins sound wonderful especially with the coconut in them. I'll take some of that creme for my coffee could use an extra cup this morning. Sets out bagels lox and cream cheese my favorite oh and some red onion can't forget that. Thanks for the encouragement on the test!! I'll let you know how I did.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:24 AM   #1003
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Wow Zimmy.. .you are finding some great stuff. smiles. That is wonderful. Are you going through ancestry.com? I had thought you mentioned that in another post. That is who My Dad went through as well as ordering books and writing letters to different places. My maternal side is Italian. My maternal grandparents (both deceased) were from Sicily, Italy. My (biological) father's side is Scottish and Irish.

Good morning Jake - the conversation in here regarding ancestry searches is very interesting. I wonder, is that site you speak of, "ancestry.com" a paid site, so much as it is by membership format?

I have my own little story and will try to offer the Reader's Digest version.
A week ago I was out cemetery hopping and taking photos in the countryside. Found a new cemetery and within the first glance saw my family name on a headstone, and then another and another and another.
It was a wonderful feeling. I am not sure if this line of the family is connected, but since I have a box full of papers I began as a teenager, it's worth finding out.
There was an older gentleman on the grounds who offered a hello, and by chance I said, good day and mentioned my excitement at finding my family name. When he found out who it was, he told me he was one of them.
W-O-W. Then he says, come in to the church, you gotta meet my wife. So off I go, and just by chance, it was their turn to clean the church, this little white church in the middle of nowhere.
As it happens, there is a family reunion at the end of July and they are looking for a couple missing links.
Who knows? I might be the one holding the key!

As a sidenote, I wonder if a genealogy thread might be of interest to any of the kitchen peeps that are doing their own searches. It might be neat to share your own great links, or stories of finds.

Just a thought, on less than a cup of coffee (oh my!)

Have a good one, all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 AM   #1004
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Ms. Freyja,

Ancestry.com is a paid site that costs $19.95 a month, but they have records from all over the world. Have fun at the family reunion!!!! I am happy to hear that you may have found the missing link in your family. When I found my biological dad seven years ago, I was literally beside myself. Unfortunately, he would never really put his heart into the relationship and now I don't talk to him. That is why my tree has three different branches on it. One for my mother's side of the family, one for my dad who raised me and one for my bio dad's side. My bio dad's side of the family was ok towards me, but I kept hearing comments about how I did look like him and that hurt. I no longer associate with them and I am happy with the family I do have, my three brothers with my dad and my mom.

I second the thread on ancestry. That is a good idea...

Good luck and have a good Monday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning Jake - the conversation in here regarding ancestry searches is very interesting. I wonder, is that site you speak of, "ancestry.com" a paid site, so much as it is by membership format?

I have my own little story and will try to offer the Reader's Digest version.
A week ago I was out cemetery hopping and taking photos in the countryside. Found a new cemetery and within the first glance saw my family name on a headstone, and then another and another and another.
It was a wonderful feeling. I am not sure if this line of the family is connected, but since I have a box full of papers I began as a teenager, it's worth finding out.
There was an older gentleman on the grounds who offered a hello, and by chance I said, good day and mentioned my excitement at finding my family name. When he found out who it was, he told me he was one of them.
W-O-W. Then he says, come in to the church, you gotta meet my wife. So off I go, and just by chance, it was their turn to clean the church, this little white church in the middle of nowhere.
As it happens, there is a family reunion at the end of July and they are looking for a couple missing links.
Who knows? I might be the one holding the key!

As a sidenote, I wonder if a genealogy thread might be of interest to any of the kitchen peeps that are doing their own searches. It might be neat to share your own great links, or stories of finds.

Just a thought, on less than a cup of coffee (oh my!)

Have a good one, all.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:21 AM   #1005
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Luck Lipstix!!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Thanks Hun for the breakfast I'm starved the muffins sound wonderful especially with the coconut in them. I'll take some of that creme for my coffee could use an extra cup this morning. Sets out bagels lox and cream cheese my favorite oh and some red onion can't forget that. Thanks for the encouragement on the test!! I'll let you know how I did.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #1006
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning kitchen dwellers!

Before I forget...I know that Arwen had started a geneaology thread...I'll try to remember the name and bump it if I can. I had started a family tree on ancestry.com at one point. That much was free, but if you wanted to be able to click on those enticing little leaves and get info from others, then you have to pay. It's an interesting process though...

My sweetie is still but I know she's going to want something hearty to wake up to...so I'll get some ham steaks and eggs going to add to those yummy muffins and bagels. You had me at strawberries and cream Freyja

We're at 106 hours until the lands and I get all the I want....
Old 06-21-2010, 07:01 AM   #1007
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Before I forget...I know that Arwen had started a geneaology thread...I'll try to remember the name and bump it if I can.
Found it Bumped it It's called Who Are You People? and it was started by Arwen. Enjoy!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #1008
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Well so far so good got 100 on my final exam not its on to computerized billing and a mock interview worth 30 points with suit and shoes and everything. Boy some of these girls are real sluts for sure. They are wearing tight fitting clothes and low cut shirts and high heels. The professor said a button down shirt and low heels!! Not to write a paper on lunch break about reflections of the class see ya later.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #1009
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Well I'm not sure it's light, but I'm craving Cobb salad...crisp romaine lettuce, chunks of chicken, crsip bacon (I'll leave it off yours Lips), hard-boiled egg, diced tomato, diced avocado....
what kind of dressing goes on Cobb salad? Does it have it's own or is there one that is traditional?

Quote:
Breakfast will be eggs sunny side up and I'll put out the fake bacon by Morningstar and fake sausage by Morningstar tastes just like the same thing only not pork.
LOVE Morningstar lol- i was a vegetarian for 15 years

Quote:
[COLOR="Purple"]
Tunes? Oh ya! For sure, and because it's Monday...
BANGLES FTW!!! Thanks seestar!

Quote:
Well so far so good got 100 on my final exam not its on to computerized billing and a mock interview worth 30 points with suit and shoes and everything. Boy some of these girls are real sluts for sure. They are wearing tight fitting clothes and low cut shirts and high heels. The professor said a button down shirt and low heels!! Not to write a paper on lunch break about reflections of the class see ya later.
congratulations and good luck!
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #1010
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

what kind of dressing goes on Cobb salad? Does it have it's own or is there one that is traditional?

Hi dark crystal

Well, first I have to correct an oversight...I forgot the crumbly bleu cheese in the salad! The traditional dressing is made from:

1/4 cup water
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
3/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. dry English mustard
1 small clove garlic, finely minced
1/4 cup full-flavored olive oil
3/4 cup salad oil

But I know some people leave out the crumbly bleu cheese on the salad and use bleu cheese dressing instead...up to you.

I like the traditional way...with the greens laid out on a plate and bands of each of the other ingredients...looks pretty like that and makes it easy to customize your bites.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #1011
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good morning/noon......

Finally working from home and loving it!

I had forgoten how easy it is to just get up, start the coffee and then start the day, responding to email and correcting problems or issues without someone running into the office with something else to distract me! It even gives me a few extra minutes to check the threads and respond if I feel like it!

Unfortunately, Freckles the dawg has already jumped the fence once since I have been home. So her punishment is me watching her like a hawk every time she goes outside. I'll have to wait until payday to get all the necessary hardware for the "invisible" fence....but I'd sure like to know where she is escaping from so I can make the area more inaccessible. I am not real comfortable with putting a shock collar on her......

I hope everyone's Monday is productive.......

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 03:05 PM   #1012
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
Finally working from home and loving it!

I had forgoten how easy it is to just get up, start the coffee and then start the day, responding to email and correcting problems or issues without someone running into the office with something else to distract me! It even gives me a few extra minutes to check the threads and respond if I feel like it!

Unfortunately, Freckles the dawg has already jumped the fence once since I have been home. So her punishment is me watching her like a hawk every time she goes outside. I'll have to wait until payday to get all the necessary hardware for the "invisible" fence....but I'd sure like to know where she is escaping from so I can make the area more inaccessible. I am not real comfortable with putting a shock collar on her......

I hope everyone's Monday is productive.......

..... i know how you hate to do that to her. but its for her own good and to learn from .... she will be fine.
your post card is in the mail and on its way .. lol Hope you like it.

heyy there Kitchen dwellers
hope everyone has or is surviving monday.... ha.. i know i did
specialy after late last night
OMG!!!!I was at the place to drop off load.... and there were thousands and thousands of these these.. flies, fish flies or i dont know fairy flies or summtin... they covered my whole truck everywhere... and i was to scared to get out of the truck.... but i had to shut my back doors... and they are covered with them....... i got em shut. i hoped they would all be dead in the morning..... BUT NOooo
i went for my next load this morning and slowly opend the back trailer doors and DAMMM there they all were still clinging to the door......
the sun started beating down on 1 side of the truck which made them all fly off that door..... lol ...... but the others were and are still on the other side.. *sigh*..
i found out they are called .. May flies.... im not scred of a few of them but when your truck or you get swarms of them all around you and covering your whole truck and car .. omg it just well creeped me out.
right now. im on a 10 hr break in . Saginaw MI... waiting for them to give me a load to pick up in the morning... heading to Buffalo NY . as i have a home time request in for the 24th.......... i havnt been home in like. a month and a half. im soo pased due......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #1013
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ok i have to throw in on the blood lines here......lol
im half irish and half polish.... grew in a Italian area...
my mom's best friends growing up where from Sicily.. soo since i was a baby i grew up calling them aunt and Uncle... Aunt Rosie and Uncle Cezar.. lol Uncle Cezar never did lose his heavy accent after all these yrs.... god rest his sould. he was interesting to have conversations with.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #1014
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Well the day is almost over for me. Had the mock interview it went great. I wore a pin striped suit with skirt and hose and heels. These bitches wore pants and not even nice ones. I was the only femme there with a skirt on. OMG one girl wore a low cut top saw her cleavage and a pencil skirt with very high heels it was hard not to stare at her!! Anyway, heading for some food now and nourishment then watch tv for a while before bedtime. Tomorrow only one class thank G-D!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #1015
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening everyone

Sorry I missed getting in here in time to make dinner...the evening just flew by. I think it's because I have my mind on and and

Welcome back JoS...glad to hear you're working from home. I do too and I LOVE it! Awesome job on the interview Lips...bravo! Morningstar...safe drive on the roads

I promise to be in time to make breakfast in the morning
Old 06-22-2010, 04:04 AM   #1016
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Grey skies greet my day but my soul is full of sunshine.
i woke up very very early and I always love that, bouncing out of bed, turning the coffee on, attacking the to-do list and getting a handle on things.

i do admit that my energy will be anything but peaking around 3 pm this afternoon. Ah well.

JoThanks girl for checking into Arwen's thread and giving it a bump. I will take a peek.

DC- good to know you are enjoying the choices of music each morning. Gosh, imagine you and me on a road trip, the collection of CD's to pass the time, and totally sing-a-long!!!!!

Lipstix- oh wow, those gals in the inappropriate interview attire, even after they were instructed on the style! But, sometimes, and this is where it is NOT fair, those kinds of girls can snag a job, without the right credentials, simply because the male interviewer has his judgment, let me say, a little clouded. Well, no one said this world ran on a fair system. Whatevah!

JoSchmmooze- good to see your smiling, and a very relaxed self- swing by for a cuppa java. I'm sure that was the lure, am I correct?
Or was it the fabulous 80's music that gets our toes tapping and hips swaying? Do tell!
So, why is Freckles on a mission to escape? Seems I recall that she was so panicked that you were going to go away again? Is she having a bit of anxiety? Has she jumped before?
Keep us all posted about the progress and success with your invisible fencing, please.

For those that remember our fabulous breakfast guy, Musicman, I got to see him on chat for a few minutes yesterday. Busy as every, he had a few minutes to chat and then poof, he was off taking care of things in corporate music land.

It's Tuesday so let's get this party started!!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 04:10 AM   #1017
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Jo mentioned last evening that she would come round and make breakfast. I do know, she is the best at prepping all the favourites for Scoote.
How many hours is the countdown now?

But, since I have to eat something as soon as I wake up to stay on top of my blood sugar, I'll put out a small tray.
I've got some homemade apple raisin muffins, and I put cranberries, raisins and walnuts in them as well.
Chock full of healthiness, yup! And a carafe of orange juice (low pulp).

The pot of coffee is a Columbia blend I picked up yesterday. Standard fare for encouraging the eyelids to open.

And last but not least, this music could keep Jo company while she is working in the kitchen.
(I soooooo don't care if this was a fake job;
I totally loved their music....back in the day of cassettes and 8 track tapes, woo hoo, I'm old peeps, hah hah)

Have a good day everyone!

The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 04:16 AM   #1018
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 AM   #1019
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning kitchen dwellers

Thanks for getting the music going again Freyja...it does help me dance around while I cook. You made me giggle with the 8-tracks...I had a collection of those as well...and my first car had an 8-track player...oh yea...I was stylin' in that 61 VW Bug

Countdown is at 82 hours to and in the airport.....

Breakfast is on eggs cooked to order, sirloin steaks (cuz I do love some steak and eggs), crispy hashbrowns, homemade biscuits...and you have your choice of country style sausage gravy or Scoote's favorite chocolate gravy (what the heck, we're celebrating!). For fruit we've got some fresh watermelon all sliced and ready, and some sweet juicy red seedless grapes as well. Dig in!

Hope you all have a lovely day today....I'm off to refill my coffee cup, check some threads, answer a few work emails (I love, love, love working from home) and I'll be back.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #1020
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Well I see someone has been up early me too but to tired to make any breakfast. Seems like the date is postponed until she gets back from a business trip in St. Louis Missouri. Oh well such is life. I will just go on with my internship as planned and the rest of my life. If its not meant to be so be it. But it would have been nice to have at least one date before she left. Hell I don't even know if I like her. anyway, just three more days and school is over with Whoo hoo. NYC Pride is this weekend and I'm gonna try to get a group of people together after the parade!! Wish me luck see you guys later have a 10:10 class.