Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 07-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #21
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Ok. I have a question. What's with the recommended reading?
I am confused?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:20 PM   #22
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

It's also technically legal to walk around completely naked in Toronto, since public nudity laws only apply if there's a sexual nature to it (being naked is not considered sexual). I actually saw a naked dude walking down the street right past a police cruiser once without the cops doing more than laugh. And of course lots of people whistling at him, lol.

Also, they forgot Europe (and other places I'm sure). While some European countries have topless laws/nudity laws, they aren't taken very seriously and women are typically allowed to be topless where men are. In Munich in the English Garden (massive park in the middle of the city where there's a biergarten, jogging paths, historical/tourist sites etc.) there's always tons of people sunbathing/walking around naked. And also pretty much anywhere where there's a body of water.

I don't see anything wrong with it. The idea that the human body is "inappropriate" is, to me, silly. I also think that everyone should be allowed to wear what they'd like/nothing at all if one group is permitted to. Generally, I take no issue with topless or naked people, no matter their sex.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #23
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I am confused?
I think he means the random Intelligent Design recommended reading thing at the bottom...
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #24
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

At San Francisco Gay Pride one year, I saw a preppie looking guy approach a cop and ask if he was allowed to carry his cup of beer down toward the pier. The cop deadpanned, "Son, there are people down there with nothing on but gold paint. I don't think anyone is going to notice your beer."