Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

The book I ordered on my favorite singer was delivered today (she's Canadian). Time to read and read LOL.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 07:46 AM   #21682
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My smile continues from yesterday's interview where I was hired for a job that I REALLY wanted - to which I will start at next Monday. I have a feeling 2022 is going to be a really good year and I am going to my best to make it so.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #21683
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Our Great-Grandson who is 7 months old and absolutely adorable
Old 12-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #21684
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wanting something warm and not up for cooking, wondering what to eat, opening up the refrigerator and remembering J sent home leftovers last night– yes!!!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2021, 05:06 PM   #21685
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Package deliveries . . . plural! Christmas gifts from both of my sisters {UPS and USPS} the bag I bought yesterday {Fedex} and some hard to find Urban Decay Lipstick {USPS}. I'd say, "It's like Christmas!" but it is! So much fun keeping all the delivery drivers busy in my neighborhood!
Old 12-10-2021, 10:28 PM   #21686
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my new great niece in person, cant hold her yet because her parents are being very paranoid, imo, about certaing things.

Um if everyone is vaccinated there shouldnt be a problem?

Rolls eyes

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 02:48 PM   #21687
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing 90 yr old Mrs M this afternoon as I came home from work. She had her trusty wagon, pulling it along. Full of groceries. I could only hope to live to be her age and healthy and resilient and still so independent.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 07:52 PM   #21688
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

actually yesterday..

My heart was filled with so much joy after I volunteered to wrap presents for the Cops n Kid's toy drive. I bet I wrapped 30 presents. Barbies, footballs, skate boards, clothes, those pop it things. I was just imagining the kids faces when they unwrapped the gifts. My heart was overjoyed.

And then...I shared a wrapping table with a woman who came from my hometown area. Boy did we chat it up. I believe we are going to be really good friends! A friend to hang out with. I'm smiling twice as much now!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 08:27 AM   #21689
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Reading my rep messages about my surgery. Thank you.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2022, 05:42 AM   #21690
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kalamazoo Hockey Team Paints Ice Rainbow

Kalamazoo Hockey Team Paints Ice Rainbow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGrlbvhP5I

Home ice for the Kalamazoo Wings was dyed a different color on Friday.

The K-Wings said the game against the Toledo Walleye is the first professional hockey game on rainbow ice.

“In partnership with the NHL for Hockey is for Everyone,” Toni Will, K-Wings general manager, said.

Will said the initiative and the rainbow-colored ice opened the doors for fans and players to open their minds.

“Hockey truly is for everyone, it doesn’t matter your race, your religion, your sexual orientation,” said Will.

Fans said its a creative way to show inclusivity and diversity being celebrated in the sport.

“It means we’re kind of progressing, being able to show equality in ice and representing that-- is really cool,” said Madison Hayes.

“Hockey really is for everyone, I play with a lot of people that come from a lot of different backgrounds, it’s a great sport and its very accepting,” said Jeff Masternak.

The rainbow ice game was the first of five times the ice will be colored at Wings Event Center during the K-Wings season. The next one is set for Feb. 11 when the ice will be dyed pink.

The K-Wings are famous for the team's colored ice games, and always draw big crowds. The team is encouraging fans to mask up with coronavirus infections spreading rapidly in Michigan.

“I feel like it’s really not that big of a deal to have something over your face, so other people can enjoy things and live life the normal way,” said Hayes.

“We’re aware of everything that’s happening, we trust that the messaging we’re putting out there, of telling people, come wear your mask-- it’s going to be safe, they’re coming at their own risk,” said Will.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/k-wings-...s-for-everyone
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2022, 11:01 PM   #21691
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend's father celebrating his 100th birthday, such an amazing life.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:02 PM   #21692
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I fit into a pair of Vera Wang size 8 pants today. Granted, there was more spandex in them than Botox in Los Angeles and I looked like sausage in a casing but, dammit, I fit into them. They were pulled ALLLL the way up, buttoned and zipped and everything. I could breathe just fine and the seams weren't even stretched out!

Those of you who have never struggled with weight or body issues may not recognize the significance of this, but it's a big deal for me.

<---this was my face at first

<--- then this face

<--- then this face

Some days, it's the little things....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2022, 08:26 AM   #21693
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I fit into a pair of Vera Wang size 8 pants today. Granted, there was more spandex in them than Botox in Los Angeles and I looked like sausage in a casing but, dammit, I fit into them. They were pulled ALLLL the way up, buttoned and zipped and everything. I could breathe just fine and the seams weren't even stretched out!

Those of you who have never struggled with weight or body issues may not recognize the significance of this, but it's a big deal for me.

<--- then this face

<--- then this face

Old 01-23-2022, 08:08 AM   #21694
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

<--- then this face

<--- then this face

I so get that smile. It's the face you make in the dressing room mirror! It's the selfie you take!

Congrats! Definitely a smile you earn. I'm proud of you!

I had a size jump at Christmas myself. I love my new jeans.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2022, 07:42 PM   #21695
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I so get that smile. It's the face you make in the dressing room mirror! It's the selfie you take!

Congrats! Definitely a smile you earn. I'm proud of you!

I had a size jump at Christmas myself. I love my new jeans.
I'm proud of me too! I didn't buy them, not because I didn't like them, but because they were a metallic wine color and I have nothing to wear them with but the point is, I got them up!

I'm having more of those moments, which always seem to catch me by surprise and definitely make me smile.

Congrats on your size jump!!! It's a wonderful feeling to go, oh, I guess I need new pants because THESE aren't working anymore. Not for the pocketbook, but a good feeling for the soul.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2022, 05:04 PM   #21696
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Watching videos and looking at pictures with my son of my grandson's birthday party. He's so adorable and I'd love to share pictures of him, show him off, but of course I can't because of all the perves and peepers and freaksters out there. So you'll just have to trust me on this he's gorgeous!!!
Old 01-31-2022, 09:24 AM   #21697
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made you smile today

The kids are on their way here. Should be about an hour and a half. I haven't seen them since last year. The little one will get a second Xmas when she gets her stocking and gifts lol. Kids don't care for time or dates but they love unwrapping gifts. I can't wait for them to get here. Smile, smile, smile.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2022, 11:13 AM   #21698
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The love and care of my sweet darling Rico and the awesome care I receive from my health care team.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2022, 07:03 PM   #21699
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile So cute (my new kitten wants her own bed)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2022, 07:28 AM   #21700
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smile today

I was up before the crack of dawn and out shopping by 7a.m. Happy and smiling cause my food is put away and the huge snowstorm we are suppose to get with freezing rain can come on in, this butch is ready.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile