Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default 🎄 Spread Some Christmas Cheer

Lets spread some cheer, starting ....NOW....

What have you seen already? What have you bought? What have you done? What have you heard? What will you do? What is your favorites?

Tell us daily, tell us often! Christmas will be here soon, share with us! Let's make it a season to bring all of us together 🎄🎄

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #2
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

While I was out I saw reindeer onesies for adults! Not for me, but definitely cute!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #3
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I heard Christmas music today!

And I read that one of our "now famous" race car driver has a tree up!

I may or may not have bought gifts...lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:10 PM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

There is a car commercial that lights up to a Christmas song already airing!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have already purchased several gifts.............
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:24 PM   #6
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

This always gets me in the spirit of the season!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #8
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Oh man, so for starters, our tree is up already, yep, judge away! I will let bright_arrow talk about some of that, but my favorite part is the Christmas Village I have setup!

One of my favorite Christmas memories is of my grandfather and his Christmas Village. So I went and found a set I like (this one is Lemax brand) and started buying up the pieces that I wanted, and put together a village with people and animals and trees, etc. Its amazing, and I love it. Next up for my Christmas village collection will be the Hogwarts set that they are coming out with next year!

Anyone else do Christmas Villages? Would like to see them!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 11:36 PM   #9
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our tree was up and decorated November 1. We don't mess around. We (Especially me!) love love love Christmas lights. They're one of my top 5 happy places

I have many memories as a child and even as a teenager sleeping on the couch (even though we weren't supposed to sleep on the couch) so I could fall asleep staring at the lights. Something comforting about the soft glow that makes my heart sing. Sometimes I get up early before work and spend five minutes cuddling the dog on the couch so I can look at the lights. It's the little things..

We went to Christmas In the Park last year and saw a lot of decorated trees and then walked the small shopping plaza. It was nice and something I'd like to do again this year.

It still weirds me out to have no snow, but they put up snowflake lights on the lightposts in San Francisco so I get to see those when I leave work at night.

I may have asked the boy to buy me an advent calendar because who doesn't like to countdown with chocolate?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:11 AM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:37 AM   #11
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Default Sia---Snowman

Lets go below zero and live happily...

A new Christmas song, love the bluesy feel!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:39 AM   #12
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I love to sing along with this song....can vamp it up!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:45 AM   #13
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I love this! Reminds me of my childhood Christmas's. My Dad loved Otis, Sam and Nat.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:00 AM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

tis the time to indulgent!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:24 AM   #15
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Oh man,I love this season.Lots of happy memories as a kid during these days.I kinda keep Christmas especially fun.I have our lights stringed up in the living room facing the street.The outside lights are also up and ready for after thanksgiving.We usually spend it with family because for us, it's fun watching the young kids opening up presents.Some people are in a very good mood around this time,which is great energy to suck up.I love Xmas trees,but I don't believe we'll have a big one this year,may be a small Charlie Brown,with little figurines and tiny bulbs and cards with small presents to give each other before we head out Christmas morning to the in-laws.It should be fun.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:29 AM   #16
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Lets spread some cheer, starting ....NOW....

What have you seen already? What have you bought? What have you done? What have you heard? What will you do? What is your favorites?

Tell us daily, tell us often! Christmas will be here soon, share with us! Let's make it a season to bring all of us together 🎄🎄
i saw a Christmas commercial on halloween night!

I have purchased one gift-- a discontinued pandora charm for my mom, in the shape of La Sagrada Familia cathedral, which we visited in June

I have purchased a tea dress in a santa print which i will wear to hear Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which tickets we have also purchased.

LET'S DO THIS
Old 11-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #17
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
Our tree was up and decorated November 1. We don't mess around. We (Especially me!) love love love Christmas lights. They're one of my top 5 happy places

I have many memories as a child and even as a teenager sleeping on the couch (even though we weren't supposed to sleep on the couch) so I could fall asleep staring at the lights. Something comforting about the soft glow that makes my heart sing. Sometimes I get up early before work and spend five minutes cuddling the dog on the couch so I can look at the lights. It's the little things..

We went to Christmas In the Park last year and saw a lot of decorated trees and then walked the small shopping plaza. It was nice and something I'd like to do again this year.

It still weirds me out to have no snow, but they put up snowflake lights on the lightposts in San Francisco so I get to see those when I leave work at night.

I may have asked the boy to buy me an advent calendar because who doesn't like to countdown with chocolate?
i LOVE LIGHTS! Our tree is not up yet, but when it is i turn it on every morning at 5am so i can see it every time i pass through the living room during the getting-dressed process
Old 11-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #18
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Purchased a package of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes

did eat
Old 11-10-2017, 06:10 PM   #19
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i LOVE LIGHTS! Our tree is not up yet, but when it is i turn it on every morning at 5am so i can see it every time i pass through the living room during the getting-dressed process
I love the old-fashioned snowball lights and lighted ice lights. You have to have the old type of electrical cord to plug them in, and they do get hot, but they are so beautiful on the tree. My dad loved them too. I remember going to Chichesters Pharmacy with him when I was about 12 years old, and he bought up their entire remaining supply, since they weren't being made any more. Between those, and some that I found for him on eBay, he had those lights every Christmas until he passed away. I'm inheriting them this year - they may not go on the tree this year, since it is the first Christmas without my dad and it might be too sad, but then again they might.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 09:10 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've kept my tree up all year for the past 3 years. I use the lights as a night light of sort and will sometimes watch TV in the dark with only the tree on for light. I agree; there's something beautiful and magical about holiday lights.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: