Old 03-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default What was it about your lover...

I have been taking some time to get acquainted with the forum and its active threads. I've found several which were a great source of reading not only from an informative standpoint but also for one of simple discussion.

Then of course, there are the inevitable love threads. One in particular was nice to read, I believe it is titled "Love is..." and it made me reflect on many things regarding this wonderful gift called love.

Many of us have experienced it at some point in our lives. Some of us are fortunate enough to [b]be[/be] experiencing it currently. But what I was hoping to do with this thread was a bit more, personal.

I have read the plenty of wonderful sentiments shared on the other threads yet I wanted to begin this one with a more personalized touch.

We know what love is but tell us... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?

I do not wish to limit this thread only to those currently in your relationship so feel free to post about past great loves, a love you will never forget, etc.

Look forward to reading the wonderful replies that I hope will come.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My current partner and I were very good friends for many years before it developed into a relationship. I think what drew me to him were the same things that made us such good friends. We have so much in common, we come from similar family backgrounds, we want the same things, etc.. And he knows me SO very well! Let's face it...when we first start dating someone, we don't let them into our lives completely (at least, I HOPE not everyone does that!). It takes time to truly get to know someone...it takes living through different experiences and situations. I can't even begin to tell you how liberating it is to begin a relationship with someone who knows you almost as well as you know yourself! I knew that he had already seen me at my best, and at my worst...he has seen the real me for years...warts and all. I knew he didn't, and would never, judge me. He accepted me as a whole, a total package, before we ever even thought of dating. There is something magical in that.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i could copy Always2late's post and post it for myself.

She accepted me and has never asked a thing of me.

She respects me and i respect Her.

And She loves me unconditionally.

She would never turn on me or ask me to do things that made me feel bad.

She gives one helluva beating .
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i've been thinking (imagine that!) about this thread and i think it's such a good one...it's been my experience that things that attracted us to people in the beginning are soon forgotten and taken for granted. It's nice to remember what we actually liked about each other in the beginning.

Other things about Syr that i admired from the beginning was her relationship history. She is capable of long term relationships in the real world (vs internet) with Her wife and bois. She is solid, has made Her place in the world by working for it and achieving it. She makes Her own path in life, not allowing anyone to make it for her. She is an amazing, giving spirit. She does not ask for a thing from anyone, just to be treated with respect. She commands respect, not demands it, so it's always present for me.

She was not superficial and made no attempts to sell herself because frankly She does not care if She is liked or not. We started as friends and i liked Her big time before i ever knew about Her lifestyle, that was just a BONUS!

She is my best friend in the world. I can tell Her anything and She helps me through life's struggles, making me see a different side to every situation. She dusts me off when i fall or kicks me in the butt, and always knows which one i need.

She also appreciates me and knows how to treat a girl.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default kismet!

there was an instant chemistry between us. It's quite hard to explain but I can try. Have you ever met someone and felt like you had already known them? Not knowing when or where but searching your mind...Always searching. I felt a comfort level immediately and I'm not a trusting person. I was able to open up like never before. I didn't put up a pretty face and smile. I was honest about who I am. I didn't fear judgement or rejection. I trusted someone I barely knew and for absolutely no logical reason. The only thing is, I was not in control of any of this. It was totally involuntary. I would say "WTF!!" after a session of whispering my deepest, darkest secrets. Even sitting here now, I am still in amazement of how we came together. Still in awe of how connected we are. A voice that soothes me and lulls a troubled mind to sleep. A touch that simultaneously ignites passion and comforts me like like only a best friend could. Eyes that I could stare into for a thousand years and never want to blink, fearful I might miss something. Arms that feel like they were molded just to hold my body. This is kismet. I didn't choose this. I didn't even see it coming. I have no choice but to love hym. And I do. So much. I don't think there are enough descriptors in the English language to convey what I feel. Something/someone much greater must have forged this, and a long time ago. It's my only logical explanation.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

good kisser
confidence
humor
pretty brown eyes
and a sweet neck

my basics for the big love
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

It really is hard to describe ...laws of attraction. Over the years I have learned many things…I pay attention to what is happening within and I listen.

If you took two magnets and held them close to each other, but did not allow them to touch, you would feel a pull. You would feel an unwavering, uncontrollable need to connect, touch and become one. It is their design, the makeup of magnets, they must connect…and to deny it is to stop its purpose for being, its nature.

Well, that’s what I felt, I was pulled to her; I was drawn to her without any rhyme or reason. No matter how much I tried to break it down logically I could not. I was not looking for love; love was actually the last thing on my mind at the time.

The day we first met, I felt a world wind of emotions…and had no idea why, I had never been nervous like this before, but when I caught a glimpse of her eyes I knew. Somehow, I knew her…I had a true feeling of knowing and loving her before.

When I am upset she soothes me ...at times with just a single look. With a touch I am ignited with desire, comfort, and joy. An energy flows between us no matter how close or how far we are from each other… an energy is shared. We can feel each other’s shifts and moods…we may not know exactly what is happening with the other but we can feel it, and we are drawn to check in with each other when we feel these shifts.

I felt comfortable enough to open up about stories I kept locked within, I trusted her from the very first moment. I could and still can talk with her about anything…I can joke around and be silly or I can talk about the depths of my being, without judgment. She just gets me.

It is unexplainable; I struggle to put it into words. I feel at a loss really even as I write, words cannot do it justice. So, the best way I can describe it is I am home, I am where I belong.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

The deep loves I have experienced have had a few things in common: strong almost magnetic energy connection that kept us always touching, long conversations that covered everything from ideas to beliefs, compatible values, similar life goals, a sense of humour, a sense of adventure, a passion for something beyond ourselves- community, family, etc..., and a feeling of trust and safety which created a further intimacy.

I must admit I am straying away from the emotional poetic components I would usually express more eloquently as my heart aches a little still from dating someone recently, feeling these things so profoundly, and them ending up having PTSD and then watching it all fall away.

It makes my heart glad to know that others can have and sustain these sorts of beautiful love connections and hope some day to have my own great romance again. I believe in it's value. In fact I have a tattoo on my upper arm of a woman offering up her heart with a crown of stars on her head. It's my reminder to always stay connected to my spiritual self as open hearted and willing to give my love (in all contexts) even when it's hard.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

At first, her eyes. They are a striking blue and look right into your soul (seriously) I had never met someone with such striking eyes! Then it was her mannerisims. She has treated me like no one ever has treated me in my life. She makes me feel like the most beautiful, cared for, adores femme in the world. She does anything for me, including talking to me at 3am on my way to work last night to make sure I am safe. Her love is bountiful and I am so proud and honored to call her my loverdaddywomanbutch for the rest of our lives

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #10
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default short list

E had years of therapy before I even met him and thus, emotional health and amazing boundaries which I admire, still.

Salt and Pepper pompadour, black rimmed eyeglasses, sweater vest and tie, grey J Crew dress pants and he brought me some artisan chocolates when we met.

On that first date, E never wavered from being appropriate and respectful while steadfastly determined to get me in a roadside motel.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #11
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

She made me laugh until I peed and drooled while ogling me.

Then she sent me a colon cleansing kit as a love gift. *instant amour!*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #12
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

...the way she raises one eyebrow when discussing something complex. her black prada glasses and her hazel eyes. she has impeccable style and walks with such confidence, yet is the most humble person i know.

like apretty said, years of therapy and self-work resulted in her knowing how to communicate and assert who she is when need be. and the j crew pants don't hurt one bit.

we just fit. instantly. there was no second guessing or fear. have we had our "moments"...of course! but ultimately it was written for us. we simply had to follow the notes.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

She is so open and honest! She has a wonderful sarcastic wit!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #14
DaddysKitten

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Claimed

DaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST Reputation
Default Memories

I remember late night talks with him, completely chaste before, any sort of 'acknowledged chemistry' began. He was so traditional, much like I am, and our beliefs seem too old to the world, that I had decided long before this that I would either have to settle, or be alone. And settling was indeed out of the question.

Without even knowing it, we had solidified a basis for our future relationship with those late night talks that left me curled in bed, just so overjoyed that someone out there still saw things the way I did. Ways that so many had forgotten, or even now see as, male chauvinistic.

I loved those old ideas of being a stay at home housewife, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Waiting til he came home, with dinner prepared, and ready to serve his every need and whim, contently. Thanking him in even the simplest ways for providing for his family.

And then our relationship moved to another level, and everything just felt so natural, so very natural. We slipped into a Daddy/babygirl relationship without it ever even being something either of has had considered before. Our D/s dynamic had been set in stone before the idea of 'dating' even came to our minds.

I think it was much like before the internet, when you just really spent the time to get to know someone, before hopping into discussions of expectations on an intimate level. We just... happened.

And then, time grew on, and his touch. I remember the electrification of the simplest thing, even a brush of his fingers to my cheek. I remember being so breathless after our first simple kiss. And again, everything, from sitting around talking for hours just snuggling, to the darker sides of our intimate life together.

Intelligent, pride, confidence, sex appeal, kindness, tenderness. All things I saw and embraced about him. Finally the man I had dreamt of since I was a young girl, had come gone from a dream to becoming reality. And here we are.

In love, planning our future, both of us had so many walls up, and they have all come crumbling down, leaving us raw, vulnerable, and so in love.

I love him, more than words can describe. Even the word 'love' seems almost generic in comparison to what I truly feel.

I worship you, Daddy. Always... and forever.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaddysKitten For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have loved before, and some I love still...but when all is said and done, my Kasey is the one I don't want to live without. THAT is how I know she is the one.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I have loved before, and some I love still...but when all is said and done, my Kasey is the one I don't want to live without. THAT is how I know she is the one.
TOTALLY, MsTinkerbelly! I couldn't agree more!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #17
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

A mind unlike any other in the universe.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #18
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

When I met Desd I was in a bad place folowing a bad relationship, yes I was attracted to her phyical beauty and her sweet soft side. She gave me space but never pushed just supported me and took the time to get past the scars. She never gave up on me and as we grew together I realized that I did not want to be with out her in my life that she was the one I wanted to talk to about anything and everything. I was not able to tell her for a long time that I loved her so now I do not let a day go by that I do not tell her she is my everything my lover my best friend and soon my wife
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #19
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysKitten View Post
I worship you, Daddy. Always... and forever.
I love you, kitten. Plan on replying to this when I have the appropriate amount of time... smiles.

Thank you everyone for posting! It has been wonderful to read your sappiness... grins.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #20
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

Default Along came my kitten...

I recall the moment I first met her, think of it often actually. It was an instant attraction and pull that at the moment I did not understand. As she stated in her post, our conversations were never about anything regarding intimacy. It was not on our minds, we did not look for it or were even interested in it at all.

I recall the way in which she impressed me. While she was addressing the small group of people that evening, I was amongst them. The manner in which she addressed everyone, the way she spoke exuded confidence, strength, character and power. We met on a virtual world therefore I had no idea what she looked like, but that voice. Absolutely captured me and I found myself grinning as I listened to every word. I admired her, as a woman and not a partner or lover. Strictly platonic.

Then we began to chat more in IM, and we simply flowed so naturally. It was so incredibly easy and our personalities just meshed. I discovered that she wasn't just a sexy voice, there truly was no facade - what resided behind the screen and the pixels was a woman that made me yearn for her. To simply talk to her and be in contact.

Then the chats got longer and eventually we found ourselves "together" on the grid, sitting up all night talking about everything. And it left me dumbstruck, really. Here was a woman who shared my views on so many things.

Highly intelligent, passionate, raw, traditional and utterly feminine. She truly is the perfect female specimen and after some time our relationship evolved. She calls to the very core of me in a way that no one has ever done. She is ferocious on so many levels. A woman I am proud to call mine, to have beside me or at my feet.

We both feel a very primitive draw to one another. Nothing mundane or civilized about it, it is buried deep within us. Society has done an excellent job of taming the very primitive nature of man and woman yet she awakens the animal within me. And it calls to the lioness within her. It is very powerful, intense and raw.

To this day, I find myself still drawn to the very things that caught my eye in the first place. Her wit is unlike any others, her passion, her very essence. She is all woman and much to my very delight, she is absolutely stunning in the flesh. A body that calls to me, made to buffer the lust of the animal in me. Green eyes that can see deep into my very soul and a touch that can pull me out of any agony, be it physical or mental. I can be furious and the moment I feel her touch I calm. I am hurting and her touch eases the tension and pain away.

She has given me the love that we all pray and hope for. The kind of love that changes a person forever.

She is my kitten, my slut, my babygirl, my pet, my partner, my woman... my mate.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post: