Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

Last day to sign up is approaching soon. Like, Monday the 15th. All you have to do to be included in this Holiday festivity, is drop me a private message with your address. We have a really good fun group happening now!

awwwww. I am mad that I missed this. I need to log in here more than once a couple of weeks or whatever. I hope everyone has a great exchange!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #2742
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Watch the maintenance guys work in my apartment, to see if i need a new water heater, fix the pressure in the bathroom sink, shower and toilet.

also they gotta clean up the mold and other issues caused by a leak from the improperly installed water heater, in the unit above me.

then i have to take the rest of my steroid medication pack for the day, after i got a toradol and dexamethasone shot yesterday to help with the pain, thats been going on for 11 years.

then a trip to the smoke shop

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2021, 04:17 AM   #2743
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well I have to go to work tonight at 7pm. I’ll need to get a nap in later but right now I’m wide awake. Clean the house a little, laundry, clean up after our 16 year old Boston Terrier who is blind, deaf, and has doggie dementia. Push myself to get out of this funk and try to LIVE life…….
Old 12-06-2021, 08:46 AM   #2744
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

An entire day off for me!

Slept in..well an extra hour.
Pulled up the fall mums.
I need to trellis up my sweet peas
Pull some weeds
Move the seedlings to their own pots.
Finish sewing up a sea turtle quilt for a friends xmas gift.
Practice recipe for toffee I want to make for family and friends.

Wow..I best get moving, but I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee and ignoring my Mom's chatter to Fox News. Yeah, that's my life now. However, I fixed that! New TV stand was put together yesterday so I can escape to my own space.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 07:40 AM   #2745
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I am starting a new job next Monday so I have a lot of things to get out of the way before then - so this all will be spread out over the next 4 days:

Laundry
Barber
Grocery shopping
Deliver gifts I purchased for "adopted" Christmas family
Organize this disaster of a home office I am sitting in
Wrap furniture on the back deck
A/C unit is out of the window - now I have to box/wrap it for winter

I am sure there is more - things will pop up as I go along, as they usually do.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 03:07 PM   #2746
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Got most of the chores out of the way this morning so that just leaves a load dishes and a couple loads of laundry. Having lunch now, afterwards some grocery shopping, card games, YouTube. Later tonight, Christmas prep stuff and a movie.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2021, 11:39 AM   #2747
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i'm not sure, something fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 08:11 AM   #2748
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to pick up a dear friend's teenage daughter to take her out to lunch and give her a gift card to Advance Auto for her birthday. Then drop her off at work.
Then back to my sister's to pack a small bag of necessary items for my over night(s) stay in the hospital starting tomorrow at 8am.
Help my sister make dinner.
Spoil my doggy before I leave tomorrow.
Get a long hot shower and have my sister French braid my hair so I don't have to mess with it a couple days.
Maybe take a short hike while the sun/sky is still pretty.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 08:36 PM   #2749
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Oil change! My poor Tundra has been screaming for an Oil Change for many many miles!
Tomorrow morning I need to be waiting at the shop when they open the door.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 07:12 AM   #2750
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– exercise
– get my 2nd booster
– pick up some cherry cough drops
– give myself a mani-pedi
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2022, 04:26 PM   #2751
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I spent a few hours this morning getting the apartment organized, cleaned because I had a work order in and wanted things to be pleasant for maintenance when they got here. Our crew is so nice, friendly, helpful, pleasant to be around. They took care of the issues I was having with the washing machine and dishwasher, finally. I've had other guys out and, well they tried, hard working, but I still needed this pair to have a look.

Anyhow that took up a large part of my morning, early afternoon. Didn't feel like doing it but afterwards forced myself to break down, clean Monte's water fountain – disgusting! The water here is so hard. Everything gets all scaly and nothing works. I think to get the hard water build up crud off I'd need a file or steel wool and that would damage the plastic. I think I'm going to just toss it and get something new, maybe a stainless steel, fountain type.

With that out of the way spent some time on the computer. Now I'm getting ready to place a Walmart order. It's been a busy day and Monte and I both skipped lunch so I fed him and now that he's down for a nap it's time to think about feeding me. I've pulled out some hamburger, waiting for it to thaw. The kids defrost things in the microwave but I always wind up cooking the edges rock hard and the centers stay raw no matter what I try so food poisoning be damned I'm just doing it the old fashioned way, so far it hasn't killed me yet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2022, 05:13 PM   #2752
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I spent a few hours this morning getting the apartment organized, cleaned because I had a work order in and wanted things to be pleasant for maintenance when they got here. Our crew is so nice, friendly, helpful, pleasant to be around. They took care of the issues I was having with the washing machine and dishwasher, finally. I've had other guys out and, well they tried, hard working, but I still needed this pair to have a look.

Anyhow that took up a large part of my morning, early afternoon. Didn't feel like doing it but afterwards forced myself to break down, clean Monte's water fountain – disgusting! The water here is so hard. Everything gets all scaly and nothing works. I think to get the hard water build up crud off I'd need a file or steel wool and that would damage the plastic. I think I'm going to just toss it and get something new, maybe a stainless steel, fountain type.

With that out of the way spent some time on the computer. Now I'm getting ready to place a Walmart order. It's been a busy day and Monte and I both skipped lunch so I fed him and now that he's down for a nap it's time to think about feeding me. I've pulled out some hamburger, waiting for it to thaw. The kids defrost things in the microwave but I always wind up cooking the edges rock hard and the centers stay raw no matter what I try so food poisoning be damned I'm just doing it the old fashioned way, so far it hasn't killed me yet.
FSF??? Have you tried this hard water remedy? Add some White Vinegar, slowly, to Baking Soda, in a cup, until it forms a paste. Spread the paste onto affected areas and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes. Then take a non-scratch micro fibre cloth to clean the paste from affected surfaces. Should come clean without too much effort.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2022, 04:59 PM   #2753
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Maintenance turned up temp on the hot water heater and in a blink after just one load of clothes, and one of dishes it was gone. If I'd have tried that maybe I might have been able to spare maintenance a trip out. Well next time. I'm sure it will come in handy a lot in the future though. Afterwards I cleaned both the fridge and the freezer and used it on some spots, because who wants toxic chemical crud around their food, and it worked like magic. Thanks for the tip!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2022, 11:42 AM   #2754
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's a hay day. Forty bales (a truck load) will get my two giddyups a little closer to hay season which normally starts in June. It's a little cloudy out there but fingers crossed, I should be able to get home and unload my truck before any rain starts.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 11:03 AM   #2755
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its my day off and I'm working on new decorator pillows for my new furniture. I didn't like the pillows it came with. So many days of hemming and hawing, I made a choice. Of course it's tropical! It's my life now in Florida🌴🌴🌴☀️

I bought a coordinating fabric for the back. I also am trying my hand at cording. The trim that finishes the outside edges. I ended up making 20 yards of trim!

Sooo, I just finished one. Only 4 more to go.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2022, 11:49 PM   #2756
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Today, which is Sunday

Sleep in, cook my last lunch and dinner, clean up that mess, run dishwasher, set out trash, pack up clothes and toiletries, snuggle with the doggo.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2022, 07:17 AM   #2757
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– exercise (done)
– make emerald bliss smoothies for 3 days
– make a keto pound cake and freeze half
– work on end-of-life directives (have been avoiding this like COVID-19)
– get outside and pat some sunshine on my face
– reach out to family
– package some body butter to send to Bae-Bae
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2022, 03:38 AM   #2758
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Taking Mom to pre surgery clearance appt.

My goal in getting Mom here is to relieve her pain. I love her orthopedic surgeon. He comes with very high recommendations.

Lunch out somewhere new.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2022, 08:28 AM   #2759
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Feed the horses and muck the stalls. Also today is dump day so it will probably mean two trips between the store and the house trash. We break down cardboard at the store for recycling so that will almost fill the truck on the one run. I have to get the store milk order in before noon and that will handle the morning.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2022, 10:55 AM   #2760
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Finish up my stuff here at my uncles house
pack up the truck
get doggo buckled in
and then head to the hotel i booked for the weekend to hang out with a friend till Monday

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda