Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default What Disappointed You Today?

Okay, we have what made you smile, what made you sad, what you really like/don't like, what made you pop a zombie face, and so on and so forth threads already. What I would like to know is what disappointed you today. Life is full of those small, annoying moments that make you sigh as if the world were resting on your shoulders but not enough to actually be sad about them. Tell me about those moments.

Today, I ordered a pizza from a nice little place that normally does a really good job. I ordered it with pepperoni, pineapple and I saw that they had red peppers listed on the box picture so I asked for those too thinking it was quite clever of me to get in a meat, a veggie, a fruit, and a grain with each slice.

When I got the pizza, I saw the pepperoni and the pineapple but no red peppers. I called them up and asked if the red peppers were chopped up or if they were pureed or why was it that I was not seeing them. They, apparently, don't exist. Though the box says red pepperS, they mean red pepper, as in crushed red pepper flakes.

Disappointment ensued.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am disappointed by proxy about the Red Pepper(s). Other than that, I got nothin'.
Your disappointment for the obvious shortage of red peppers in my area is duly noted and appreciate.

I even had a moment of silence...

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out someone I really admired as a person and thought was my friend, dumped me from their FB

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I am trying to publish a book. I found what I thought was a great publisher for my topic. That is until I looked over their catalog and found the book that is in competition with mine. Big Sigh.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I was bummed to find out the 50 degree temps they were forecasting, turned out to be very chilly and breezy 40's. So much for the sitting out and reading I had planned for today.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I'd have some strength in my hands today, even taking my meds, I still don't know if I'm gonna slice up some cukes for sushi. It's an awfully sharp knife.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Finding out someone I really admired as a person and thought was my friend, dumped me from their FB

Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should.... against The FB and then have some

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm also disappointed that GemmieLicious didn't get her red peppers.

It's a CRIME, I say!

I'm disappointed that the damned oak trees can't keep their damned pollen to their damned selves.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm also disappointed that GemmieLicious didn't get her red peppers.

It's a CRIME, I say!

I'm disappointed that the damned oak trees can't keep their damned pollen to their damned selves.....

For realz, to both issues.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

I disappointed me today.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should.... against The FB and then have some

Yes it was and I was ok when Lucy dumped me because I just don't call her enough

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 04-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm joining the Red Pepper Posse in disappointment. And I say we over-run that damn pizza shop NOW!!

Strength in numbers, people.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #13
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Personally, I now want a pizza and when I order it, I'll have to ask for red pepper flakes because all of a sudden I have a taste for those hot little thangs

Old 04-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I'm joining the Red Pepper Posse in disappointment. And I say we over-run that damn pizza shop NOW!!

Strength in numbers, people.
You just don't want us blaming you in the Today thread for the peppers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #15
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation

The Butch Ive liked for a long time is so mean to me knowing how much i cared about her
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly View Post
The Butch Ive liked for a long time is so mean to me knowing how much i cared about her
People suck, but this gives you the opportunity to find someone that won't be mean to you.

I suggest you stay away from the following:

Snowy
Juney
Adele-y
Gemmie (but I'm not ALWAYS mean, just usually)

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #17
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You just don't want us blaming you in the Today thread for the peppers.

I'm no pepper pooper.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #18
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey!
I am not mean.
That disappoints me.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I'm disapointed for Gemme...

As for me -

Life has been very good to me

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I'm no pepper pooper.
Well, I would hope NOT. That would burn a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Hey!
I am not mean.
That disappoints me.
You are beautiful and kind, which is not disappointing to me at all.

If you'd like, I'll add your name to the list of meanies.

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
disappointed